PACK DELIVERED EMPTY??

RedMobStack

Ordered from a source recently and my pack arrived completely empty. Looks like the tape was cut on one side. I don’t think the source sent an empty pack… they said they would do a reship.

Is there any cause for concern? No seizure letter or anything. Do I just chalk it up as a greedy USPS worker stealing shit?? From what I’ve read, if it was a seizure I would’ve been notified, right?

Ordered from a source recently and my pack arrived completely empty. Looks like the tape was cut on one side. I don’t think the source sent an empty pack… they said they would do a reship.

Is there any cause for concern? No seizure letter or anything. Do I just chalk it up as a greedy USPS worker stealing shit?? From what I’ve read, if it was a seizure I would’ve been notified, right?
Domestic or International?

my opinion on this bro, is that if it is international, the border is not some daycare that plays little tricks, your getting a letter they have rules that need to be followed. Now in regards to the amount of item, well they can be a bit sneaky regarding enforcement on a larger quantity, but if you truly think what would be the point of taking out the product and still sending you the box empty, it would make more sense to know whats in it and then continue to follow the package and grab someone with item in there presence, again they have rules to follow and procedures that certain things also need to hold up in a court process. Remember only shady people can do shady shit, otherwise by law everything has to be done a certain way. keep it simple and logical.

In other words i would chalk it up to a shitty USPS person being greasy..

If international, most likely it got seized and you should be getting a love letter from Customs...and never respond to that. There's still a chance of seizure in domestic orders however as well.

My guess would be a local usps worker swiped your shit at your local distro center.

Usually If the pack was opened or cut into or damaged on the way they would have taped it back up, and you can tell by the tape they use. if it were seized by LE they wouldn’t just deliver an empty box.

You got your shit stolen brother

Ha! I had a domestic box that arrived like that a few years ago. Was a very popular source and they were very reluctant to reship, but they did end up doing it.
Nothing ever came of it though. No idea who decided to take it for themselves...

This is mixed parts shady af and kinda funny.

Do you live with other people like wife and kids? See if your 17-year old athlete kid starts piling on muscle rapidly in the next few months. Jk, we don't even know what was in this order.

I'm mostly leaning toward some level of shade and would be content with a reship.

Definitely check your wife’s neck if she’s growing an adam’s apple or her voice is deepening, she might have something to do with your missing gear; just kidding.

Just like most have already said, either your package got opened by mistake and contents fell out or somebody in the postal plant has a free cycle right now.