Package seized

Scrim2K

Hello, recently one of my packages containing HGH was seized. This is the first time something like this has happened to me, and I really needed this HGH. How should I go about my next order? Order under a different name? Address?
Package was seized about a week ago. How long should I wait until my next order?

Had the same happen to me for test and primo. Seized in europe.

Wonder if there is a big scale operation lately

Had the same happen to me for test and primo. Seized in europe.

Wonder if there is a big scale operation lately

Couple weeks ago a bust happened in Greece, they were tracking them some months prior. I don't know if it's relevant with this situation though

Are you saying this generally, or specifically for Estonia? I'm in USA and have had packs reshipped to same name/address with no problems.
And you don't got problems with the police or justice?
I'm wondering, because in germany, as example, after the customs seized a package with roids, the visit you very early in the morning.
I thought the steroid law in the USA is very strict...?

And you don't got problems with the police or justice?
I'm wondering, because in germany, as example, after the customs seized a package with roids, the visit you very early in the morning.
I thought the steroid law in the USA is very strict...?

American law enforcement looks for big cases not small ones.

They'll let you commit a crime for a long while to build evidence and hit you with a massive charge. I'm sure he's on a watchlist and as soon as he gets big enough that they want to take a bite they will.

I'm also sure he's aware of this and keep it small at that name and address. It's a simple enough game.

American law enforcement looks for big cases not small ones.

They'll let you commit a crime for a long while to build evidence and hit you with a massive charge. I'm sure he's on a watchlist and as soon as he gets big enough that they want to take a bite they will.

I'm also sure he's aware of this and keep it small at that name and address. It's a simple enough game.
This is not always true. There are plenty of examples of law enforcement going after small orders and small amounts of possession. A lot depends upon where you live, and USPS will turn over their evidence to the locals if local law treats possession more harshly than the federal system (which is true for most states for steroids and probably so for hgh, as well).

Sponsors