Package seized

Can you point to a single example of law enforcement in the US prosecuting for a small order of individual user PEDs? There are plenty, so you should be spoiled for choice.
Yes, and there are attorneys who practice in that area all over the country, some who have represented dozens of defendants charge with steroid possession.

I get that you are new here, but over the years there have been news stories posted on this site of personal possession busts. Most do not make the news.

In many states mere possession of one dianabol tab is a felony. Law enforcement is going to pick that up if the postal inspectors hand them a felony charge on a silver platter.

I also know many in law enforcement who have made arrests for possession only. There was even a story a few years ago in my small town newspaper of an arrest for steroid possession during a traffic stop (won't post that for obvious reasons even though I doubt I could find it now).

Even liberal, hippy Oregon will prosecute you for possession of steroids.

"Kampwerth is scheduled to enter a plea and be sentenced Thursday in Washington County Circuit Court, records show. He is a bodybuilder who https://www.kampbfit.com/ (promotes fitness meal plans online)."

Of course, you do not have to be a firefighter or police officer to have your arrest hit the news. Sometimes just being in a small town or it been a slow news day is enough.

Here's a tip. Keep your vials of steroids out of sight somewhere. When you get drunk and stumble home to fight with the wife, and the police show up, it is not a good idea to have them out where the cops can see them.

I talked to Rick Collins when I had my issues, and he has plenty of experience with these types of simple possession cases.

Yes, and there are attorneys who practice in that area all over the country, some who have represented dozens of defendants charge with steroid possession.

I get that you are new here, but over the years there have been news stories posted on this site of personal possession busts. Most do not make the news.

In many states mere possession of one dianabol tab is a felony. Law enforcement is going to pick that up if the postal inspectors hand them a felony charge on a silver platter.

Nonsense. You wouldn't know about cases that "didn't make the news". If they were reported here, let's see them. Should be at least a few examples
of busts reported by members, right? Or have they all been scared into silence?

I can point to two cases in recent years. One a state trooper who's domestic package leaked, leading to a raid on his house since the Trooper's were contacted the US Postal Inspectors and couldn't allow the appearance of special treatment for one of their own, particularly as their was a small chance he might be dealing.

Another was a prominent "influencer" who received a large package to her business address, and, contacted by the DEA (who declined to pursue it) after Fedex called the authorities about what they found leaking in a box from Canada, the local sheriff decided to go all out.

Both high profile cases resulted in dismissal.

There is ONE attorney who exclusively specializes in AAS and PEDs in the country, and he travels around to assist local attorneys in defending the handful of labs, distributors, and athletes that find themselves in trouble because the cases are so damn rare, it's almost impossible to find a criminal defense lawyer who's ever been involved in a steroid case.

Look, I get that you suffer from baseless paranoia, and you're willing to spout the wild imaginings that come from steroid use or other drugs to justify it, otherwise you'd have to acknowledge it's a mental illness.

In a country of 330 million people, where 6% of the male population currently or has used steroids, your complete inability to show some examples of users prosecuted with felony charges, or any imprisonment for possession AT ALL, not a single example, really says it all.

Meanwhile, among the small number prosecuted for low level dealing or even manufacturing, far, far more serious crimes, the most common punishment is probation, which makes your insistence possession is prosecuted to any real degree even more absurd.

A *major* lab was busted in New Hampshire. We have the court documents here. Law enforcement dropped by a couple of times over several years for a "knock and talk", him failing to take the hint, then finally finding he was ordering pill press parts, they raided.

What happened to this three time felon running a major lab, manufacturing Schedule III drugs distributing thousands of vials a month? This convicted cocaine dealer? In this environment where you claim users are thrown in prison? He got 36 months. into a halfway house before even two years served.

Now, if I had some of the meth you're smoking I'd be nervous about drawing attention to myself, but the average gym rat doesn't have to worry their handful of vials of tren will bring a controlled delivery down on their heads. .

Last edited:
You wouldn't know about cases "didn't make the news".
That has to be one of the stupidest statements I have seen in a long time. I am guessing you know some things personally about something, anything, that you did not see in the news. You had a personal experience, whether from your work or otherwise, that had you front and center to see and deal with these things. They are not things in the news.

The "news" is not often interested in low level felony drug arrests.

Also, your remark about "imprisonment" is stupid. First offenders on drug cases, whether ketamine, steroids, cocaine, or heroin, are almost never sent to prison. Steroids are no different in that respect than any other felony level drug. But they are a felony level drug in most jurisdictions.

You only see the survivor bias here.

Nobody who gets arrested or even gets investigated for steroid possession is posting about it here on the boards because the first thing you should do is stop all of your online activity - prior to the search warrant.

I can point to two cases in recent years.
Well, shit, I posted more than that here in just a few minutes using Google.

There is ONE attorney who exclusively specializes in AAS and PEDs in the country,
There are no attorneys who specialize "exclusively" in that. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about, so stop pretending like you do.

"The 500 pills and four vials of testosterone have a street value of $5,400, authorities said."

:D

Wow, really?

This 22 year old is dead now, which is why I can remember his name and find this news story in a search much easier, but, anyway, there you go. The customs guys could not get the feds to pick it up, so they went to the locals, because Louisiana law classifies this as a felony. So the locals get all excited and get the "special investigations division" of the Sheriff's Office and the state drug task force and everybody ramped up . . . for four vials of testosterone and some steroid pills.

It's like a joke, but it is not.

I am telling you that law enforcement can and will arrest for this stuff.

Last edited:
the most common punishment is probation, which makes your insistence possession is prosecuted to any real degree even more absurd.
I am curious whether you think a felony conviction and a sentence of probation is not a big deal.

You lose the right to bear arms.

You lose all sorts of professional licensing.

There are all sorts of bad things that come with a felony conviction. It can be truly life altering for many.

I have no clue why that, to you, is a lack of arrests or prosecution.

If you are a highly paid professional with a state license to ply your trade, you would lose your license, your income, probably your house, and your wife.

But, hey, its just probation, so no big deal, right?

Maybe if you are a loser who lives in your Mom's basement. Real people have something to lose from a felony drug conviction.

Last edited:
Anyway, I personally know several in law enforcement who have made felony drug arrests for nothing more than steroid possession. That's not in the news, but I know them. I remember one told me that he was doing them a favor, saving them from themselves. He felt fully justified. He was doing a good thing. I bet that attitude is not rare nationwide among law enforcement.

I thought I saw above that you wrote that it is hard to find attorneys who have defended even one steroid possession case. I can't find it now, but I know multiple such attorneys. That's not in the news, but I know them.

This one had some MDMA pills, too, but the resources devoted to it were enormous. 6 months of investigation. Joint task forces and so on, State Troopers, Homeland Security, and Postal Inspectors.

50 grams of steroids is 25 vials of testosterone all by itself (fewer vials for higher concentration steroids like EQ or Deca, I was using 200mg/ml test cypionate to calculate) or a few vials and some bottles of pills.

This guy made $218,000 annually (you can check yourself as compensation is public info in NY) and was on the short list for Chief. Still drawing pay as of 2023 (I just checked), so maybe he is not going to lose his career.

Last edited:
Another was a prominent "influencer" who received a large package to her business address, and, contacted by the DEA (who declined to pursue it) after Fedex called the authorities about what they found leaking in a box from Canada, the local sheriff decided to go all out.
I think getting popped is the luck of the draw. Kinda like winning Mega Millions. If you look up her case it has color pictures of the FedEx package. I didn't read anything about a leaking package that led to anyone being called. I would think that If oil leaked it would have turned the white of FedEx package to off white. The court docs say that the package was shipped from Canada and it went through a random customs inspection on the way to her house in Florida. In the package they found steroids. It wasn't a lot of gear (not hundreds of vials or thousands of pills). If remember right it was a cycle or two. I am not sure why they would even attempt to prosecute. Unless they figured there would be a large stash or other illegal drugs at their house which there wasn't.

But that was in Florida and I think the op lives in Estonia.

On Friday, a detective "covertly delivered" the parcel to its intended delivery address, with a tracking device planted inside the package so alerts would be sent when someone opened it, according to the affidavit. While executing the search warrant, investigators found evidence on Melissa's hands that she had opened the package, the affidavit says.

Sponsors

Latest posts