PAINTDRINKER X CHEMICAL WARFARE X REBOUND

You can’t be serious

After a nice cut proceeds with a shit ton of sugar and milk while battling acne..and adds tren again which caused him acne in the first place.

@PaintDrinker i hope you know what you're doing. Good luck reaching your goals and remember we're all here doing silly things but we must at least minimize potential side effects and long term health problems. Cereal and milk it's not how it's done, Sam Sulek is not the guy to take notes from..

After a nice cut proceeds with a shit ton of sugar and milk while battling acne..and adds tren again which caused him acne in the first place.

@PaintDrinker i hope you know what you're doing. Good luck reaching your goals and remember we're all here doing silly things but we must at least minimize potential side effects and long term health problems. Cereal and milk it's not how it's done, Sam Sulek is not the guy to take notes from..
Good observations. I like the ultra filtered fairlife milk it’s pretty good and the cereal was really just a carb load. My appetite is still non existent but I have macros that I have to hit, no excuses. I can easily digest the cereal but there’s no way I’m getting 2lbs of chicken at 17 cups of rice right after a cut.

Now I will say one of the main reasons I like this forum is there’s this element of care. Appreciate your comment and thoughts.

Am weight 207.8

Here’s kind of a skin update. Way better than before still have the black spots and probably some permanent scars. I’m going to get a tripod I think and I’ll get some back pump pictures on tomorrow still don’t know how to display back very wellIMG_6608.webp

Good observations. I like the ultra filtered fairlife milk it’s pretty good and the cereal was really just a carb load. My appetite is still non existent but I have macros that I have to hit, no excuses. I can easily digest the cereal but there’s no way I’m getting 2lbs of chicken at 17 cups of rice right after a cut.

Now I will say one of the main reasons I like this forum is there’s this element of care. Appreciate your comment and thoughts.

Humans are the only species that drink milk after growing teeth. I like it too, especially chocolate haha..i just don't think it has a place for bodybuilding purposes.

As far as cereal i don't buy that "refeed" thing where they eat fruit pebbles and all the sugary kids stuff just for the sake of carb intake. This might have a place for a few individuals like Roman Fritz or Paul Barnett who eat 2000gr carbs on high days, in that range yes i know it's almost impossible to eat clean, but under 1000gr is achievable..and if you have a hard time getting all that from "cleaner" sources ok, you could add one meal of sugary treats but not all day's carbs.

I went from 380 carbs in my TD to 650 in just 3 weeks as i proceed to my bulk season and first few days it wasn't so pleasant but now i bet i could eat 1000gr of carbs easy. Appetite and digestion can be trained too, if you start titrating up food volume your body will adapt.

I could eat easily 600gr of oats as far as appetite, but i wouldn't be able to digest it. Rice flour though, i eat 120-150gr per meal and it goes down easy and digests fast, so fast i have to add peanut butter and psyllium husks if it's away from training. White rice and potatoes too, you can leverage fruits and stuff like medjool dates. Way better than processed cereal.

Humans are the only species that drink milk after growing teeth. I like it too, especially chocolate haha..i just don't think it has a place for bodybuilding purposes.

As far as cereal i don't buy that "refeed" thing where they eat fruit pebbles and all the sugary kids stuff just for the sake of carb intake. This might have a place for a few individuals like Roman Fritz or Paul Barnett who eat 2000gr carbs on high days, in that range yes i know it's almost impossible to eat clean, but under 1000gr is achievable..and if you have a hard time getting all that from "cleaner" sources ok, you could add one meal of sugary treats but not all day's carbs.

I went from 380 carbs in my TD to 650 in just 3 weeks as i proceed to my bulk season and first few days it wasn't so pleasant but now i bet i could eat 1000gr of carbs easy. Appetite and digestion can be trained too, if you start titrating up food volume your body will adapt.

I could eat easily 600gr of oats as far as appetite, but i wouldn't be able to digest it. Rice flour though, i eat 120-150gr per meal and it goes down easy and digests fast, so fast i have to add peanut butter and psyllium husks if it's away from training. White rice and potatoes too, you can leverage fruits and stuff like medjool dates. Way better than processed cereal.
Fully agree with you. Rice puffs are a decent alternative to the processed cereals. I love the crunchiness - I guess because I'm a child. The One Degree sprouted rice crisps are easy to digest and basically just crunchy rice.

Back