PaintDrinker’s Cut Log Ft. Masteron & Tirzepatide & Accutane

Haven’t been very active on here but I’ve learned a ton from this forum and have met some very knowledgeable people. Would like to become a regular on here again so figured I’d start a new log.

For those of you that don’t know anything about me I was a fat alcoholic for many years, I have a 22 month from fat to fit thread if you’d like to see the initial transformation. Been on gear for 3 years exactly I’m 6’3 230. Goals are to get to sub 10% bf and hold that before my next growth phase. Another main goal is to clear up my skin. Never had much of an acne problem until tren. I ran 250 tren for 5 weeks starting in may and it absolutely fucked my skin, I’m the nightmare tren story you’ve all heard about. Tried everything and nothing worked so I’ve been on accutane for a little over a month, 50mgs a day. It’s slowly getting better.

I’m currently on 150mgs of testosterone and 3IU’s gh. Been on this protocol for a while and my health markers are perfect so for the cut I’ll be keeping things very low. 200 test 200 mast.

Starting calories 2200

Starting tirzepatide dose 7.5mgs per week.

Here’s some starting pics, my physique has essentially dissolved since going on trt. Guessing starting bf% is 18-19% I think most people grossly underestimate their body fat so I’m just being realistic