PaintDrinker’s Cut Log Ft. Masteron & Tirzepatide & Accutane

Haven’t been very active on here but I’ve learned a ton from this forum and have met some very knowledgeable people. Would like to become a regular on here again so figured I’d start a new log.

For those of you that don’t know anything about me I was a fat alcoholic for many years, I have a 22 month from fat to fit thread if you’d like to see the initial transformation. Been on gear for 3 years exactly I’m 6’3 230. Goals are to get to sub 10% bf and hold that before my next growth phase. Another main goal is to clear up my skin. Never had much of an acne problem until tren. I ran 250 tren for 5 weeks starting in may and it absolutely fucked my skin, I’m the nightmare tren story you’ve all heard about. Tried everything and nothing worked so I’ve been on accutane for a little over a month, 50mgs a day. It’s slowly getting better.

I’m currently on 150mgs of testosterone and 3IU’s gh. Been on this protocol for a while and my health markers are perfect so for the cut I’ll be keeping things very low. 200 test 200 mast.

Starting calories 2200

Starting tirzepatide dose 7.5mgs per week.

Here’s some starting pics, my physique has essentially dissolved since going on trt. Guessing starting bf% is 18-19% I think most people grossly underestimate their body fat so I’m just being realistic

Ouch … that back. Hope you can get it cleared up. You’re way below your bf % guess, I’d say 12-13% Good luck with the cut. Low dose solid plan sir.

Ouch … that back. Hope you can get it cleared up. You’re way below your bf % guess, I’d say 12-13% Good luck with the cut. Low dose solid plan sir.
Thanks brother. The spots on my back are turning black and have like a scaly dead skin layer on them so I think it’s working. Want to keep the doses low so I can transition right into a growth phase and ramp things up quickly from there.

Also cutting on tirzepatide is just unfair. It removes any and all discomfort. It’s a struggle to hit 2200 calories. All my will power is going into eating enough food haha

I have a kit of 10x10mg vials so it will last well over 10 weeks.

Last edited:
Yesterday lift was shoulders. Joints have been pretty painful from the Accutane so doing higher volume isolation lifts.

RD flys

15x20x5

Side Laterals

20x20x5

When I pick 2 movements and do a lot of volume I make sure that form is perfect. Slow on the way up and down. No exploding up and dropping down right away, still challenging even with the lighter weight.

Your journey and the way you have changed are really inspirational - huge congratulations to you. So far you have come such a long way!

Please be extra discreet during your cutting session to avoid hepatic hazards, which can be quite an exhaustive process with Accutane as one of the compounds.

Liver's workload can be increased by Accutane and the use of AI's. Accutane, in particular, has a well-established potential for liver injury whereas, when combined with other compound sources, the liver may be abnormally stressed. The continuous use of these substances can be stressful and may even become worse during a prolonged cutting period.

Consider incorporating liver support supplements like TUDCA, NAC, Liv52 or milk thistle in heavy dose. These supplements can help mitigate some of the stress on your liver and support its function during your cycle.

Keeping your body well-hydrated is a key component of liver health and the detoxification process. Be sure to consume enough water each day to allow liver and kidney to do their job properly.

Protecting your liver will not only support your current goals but also ensure that you maintain your long-term health. Looking forward to seeing your progress—keep up the great work!

Your journey and the way you have changed are really inspirational - huge congratulations to you. So far you have come such a long way!

Please be extra discreet during your cutting session to avoid hepatic hazards, which can be quite an exhaustive process with Accutane as one of the compounds.

Liver's workload can be increased by Accutane and the use of AI's. Accutane, in particular, has a well-established potential for liver injury whereas, when combined with other compound sources, the liver may be abnormally stressed. The continuous use of these substances can be stressful and may even become worse during a prolonged cutting period.

Consider incorporating liver support supplements like TUDCA, NAC, Liv52 or milk thistle in heavy dose. These supplements can help mitigate some of the stress on your liver and support its function during your cycle.

Keeping your body well-hydrated is a key component of liver health and the detoxification process. Be sure to consume enough water each day to allow liver and kidney to do their job properly.

Protecting your liver will not only support your current goals but also ensure that you maintain your long-term health. Looking forward to seeing your progress—keep up the great work!
Hey thank you for the valuable advice. So far I’m drinking 1.5gallons of water every day, don’t need an ai for 200 test once every 2 weeks I might need 12.5 aromasin. Right now for liver support I’m just taking 1500mgs milk thistle with dandelion root and bromelian. Also 8,000FU Natto. I also make some powerful herbal tea with 3oz boiled ginger root (shaved) with 3grams of turmeric and black pepper daily. Considering getting some NAC as well.

Is Liv52 very effective in your experience?

my physique has essentially dissolved since going on trt.

Come on, now.
You look great. You really do.
But, then again, I have learnt here that was is good for you guys is very different from what I have in mind.
I deffo have the situation of having lost a lot of the little I had on me, in the past few months, and I have to straighten a lot of things out.
You will have it easy, though.
You have achieved so much, in the past.
Walk in the park, now.
Most people can only dream of having a body like yours, as it is now.

Guessing starting bf% is 18-19% I think most people grossly underestimate their body fat so I’m just being realistic

I think you are overestimating it, then.
I doubt 19%.

Yes, the acne, not an amazing situation, but I echo was was written above me.

You are doing well now, thank God, but keep in mind what you have gone through.
I trust you will be conscious of not doing anything that may cause you harm, down the line.
Will pop by.

X

I wouldn't risk running masteron even at 200 mg if your main goal is getting rid of the acne.

Are you sure it was from tren? Didn't you stop mast for some time before introducing it again? Or i mix something up? Just saying stopping mast could also have caused the acne outbreak.

Also I would try 80 mg accutane in your situation. Split into two doses, am and pm to minimize sides.

You have a great body, you only have to get rid of the acne, it ruins everything.

I wouldn't risk running masteron even at 200 mg if your main goal is getting rid of the acne.

Are you sure it was from tren? Didn't you stop mast for some time before introducing it again? Or i mix something up? Just saying stopping mast could also have caused the acne outbreak.

Also I would try 80 mg accutane in your situation. Split into two doses, am and pm to minimize sides.

You have a great body, you only have to get rid of the acne, it ruins everything.
You are correct the Masteron prob doesn’t help but I’ve never had an issue in the past running it low, and I’ve seen guys on full blown cycles clear up skin with accutane so just giving it a shot. I’ve ran mast up to a gram with minimal acne but I was also running the Masteron pretty high when I introduced tren. I’m not entirely positive it was the tren, but as soon as I deployed tren my back got horrible. Don’t think 80mg could have bad liver toxicity? I’m already worried about 50mg

You are correct the Masteron prob doesn’t help but I’ve never had an issue in the past running it low, and I’ve seen guys on full blown cycles clear up skin with accutane so just giving it a shot. I’ve ran mast up to a gram with minimal acne but I was also running the Masteron pretty high when I introduced tren. I’m not entirely positive it was the tren, but as soon as I deployed tren my back got horrible.

I'm mentioning it because i had an acne outbreak early this year while being on lowdose accutane which took me 3 months of more accutane to get rid of. It was while running test and mast.

Usually if i ever get some spots, while being on 20 mg accutane daily, i drop a few 20 mg accutane caps more for a few days and it's gone.

My acne was not as bad as yours, mostly lats and some spots on shoulders but it was not going away as usual which freaked me out.

I'm blaming the mast for sure. You will also find many reports about acne outbreaks from mast or stopping mast. Same for tren. Just saying better keep an eye on it.

Don’t think 80mg could have bad liver toxicity? I’m already worried about 50mg

I think if you run 80 mg only for a few months until you see some good improvements your liver will recover. After that just "cruise" on a lower dose until it's all gone.

The only problem on higher doses for me is depression. But i rather choose depression than acne.

There is some good info here

Last edited:
Just curious what exactly caused that acne for you? I’ve had that same acne once a few years ago just running test prop (could’ve been suspension ester) and masteron but haven’t had it since. I’m not sure what is was hormone wise. Two things I can think of off the top of my head was:

1. I wasn’t using anything to control my estrogen and didn’t get bloodwork to verify that was the issue.
2. My source (which I rarely if ever use anymore) possibly had underdosed compounds and mislabeled vials based on side effects and bloodwork I got later on.

Thankfully it hasn’t happened again but I remember how bad it looked and felt uncomfortable laying down on my back. Sometimes I get paranoid thinking it’ll come back again.