PaintDrinker’s Cut Log Ft. Masteron & Tirzepatide & Accutane

Hey first off you're definitely under 15% bf and second why starting so high on the tirz? Also have you considered breaking your trt dose into smaller shots more often. Some guys even do best on daily shots so everything stays level

I remember the initial transformation actually it was great.. I would say your alot closer to 10% than what you think, your abs are almost fully tunneled and delts nearly fully separated..

Have you any reason for running the Mast at 1:1 ratio? I seem to get along well with Masteron it will suck water from the physique then you will see you are actually 10% under thin layer of water..

Forearms are very proportional with upper arms which is rare to see.. Normally 19inch arms with stringy little forearms..

Are you going to keep the HGH in?

Just curious what exactly caused that acne for you? I’ve had that same acne once a few years ago just running test prop (could’ve been suspension ester) and masteron but haven’t had it since. I’m not sure what is was hormone wise. Two things I can think of off the top of my head was:

1. I wasn’t using anything to control my estrogen and didn’t get bloodwork to verify that was the issue.
2. My source (which I rarely if ever use anymore) possibly had underdosed compounds and mislabeled vials based on side effects and bloodwork I got later on.

Thankfully it hasn’t happened again but I remember how bad it looked and felt uncomfortable laying down on my back. Sometimes I get paranoid thinking it’ll come back again.
I think it was my diet and tren. I got up to 241 basically just drinking fairlife 0%fat milk, whey isolate and 1,000-1,200 carbs from cereal. Mainly Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Frosted Flakes. Once in a while captain crunch. Did that for like 6 months or so but literally within weeks of tren back was murdered. My assumption is all the processed shit plus Tren combined caused it. But then it didn’t go away, my diets perfect basically just blended fruits and vegetables and unseasoned chicken cooked in an insta pot. Rice and oatmeal also

Hey first off you're definitely under 15% bf and second why starting so high on the tirz? Also have you considered breaking your trt dose into smaller shots more often. Some guys even do best on daily shots so everything stays level
I don’t respond well to GLP’s. Sema did absolutely nothing for me besides make me shit blood. Got up to 1.5mgs still hungry as shit. Retatrutide didn’t supress my hunger much at all and shot my heart rate into the sky.

Tirzepatide on the other hand seems to start working immediately at 7.5mgs. 5mgs was noticeable but not that effective. 7.5 is absolutely perfect for me, very low hunger and 0 side effects. None whatsoever.

Quality on the sema and Retatrutide were not a worry either. Used 2 sources and sent multiple vials in for testing of each source and they all came back good. I just don’t respond at all to them just get sides.

As for injection frequency I’ve always been a M/W/F guy. A little OCD about it. I’m not against daily’s I just really like m/w/f.

Have you any reason for running the Mast at 1:1 ratio? I seem to get along well with Masteron it will suck water from the physique then you will see you are actually 10% under thin layer of water..
No specific reason, it’s my favorite steroid and doesn’t seem to impact my health markers much and 400mgs total aas is more than enough for my goals as of right now. I’ll push the test super high when I’m ready to grow.

Forearms are very proportional with upper arms which is rare to see.. Normally 19inch arms with stringy little forearms..
I accredit the forearms to my training style. I don’t use machines, none at all. Dumbbells and barbells only. People think it’s insane, but that’s how I like to train. Sure maybe I’m leaving gains on the table but I don’t care at all. I do weighted pull ups for lats but besides that I’ve built my physique on db/bb only.
Are you going to keep the HGH in?
Yea starting at 4IUs also have no issue going higher than that either. I hate using insulin on a cut and the tirz seems to have a pretty good blood sugar lowering effect so I might go up to 6-8 depending but I don’t see much of a reason to go higher than 6. I’ll play it by ear. I have 15 kits of TP blacktops so it’s always going to be there lol.

Hey thank you for the valuable advice. So far I’m drinking 1.5gallons of water every day, don’t need an ai for 200 test once every 2 weeks I might need 12.5 aromasin. Right now for liver support I’m just taking 1500mgs milk thistle with dandelion root and bromelian. Also 8,000FU Natto. I also make some powerful herbal tea with 3oz boiled ginger root (shaved) with 3grams of turmeric and black pepper daily. Considering getting some NAC as well.

Is Liv52 very effective in your experience?
When your liver is overloaded, it can lead to toxins building up in your system, which can contribute to acne.
Liv52 could help your liver detoxify more efficiently, potentially reducing those acne flare-ups.
Among my gym buddies Liv52 is like Test...you take it without asking questions...

Sure, there are better options: I bet if you could put your hands on some good quality glutathione and make it 1200 to 2000 mg I.v./day...it would nuke the acnee and a lot more.

Vous avez raison, le Masteron n'aide pas, mais je n'ai jamais eu de problème dans le passé en le faisant fonctionner à faible dose, et j'ai vu des hommes sur des cycles complets faire disparaître la peau avec de l'Accutane, alors je lui donne juste une chance. J'ai utilisé du Masteron jusqu'à un gramme avec une acné minimale, mais je faisais aussi fonctionner le Masteron assez haut lorsque j'ai introduit le Tren. Je ne suis pas entièrement sûr que ce soit le Tren, mais dès que j'ai déployé le Tren, mon dos est devenu horrible. Je ne pense pas que 80 mg puissent avoir une toxicité hépatique grave ? Je suis déjà inquiet pour 50 mg
hi, I use roacuttane at 70mg, I am on testo 500mg gh and I take aromasin. My liver values are 58 60 for alat and asat transamitases

Looking good man. I can't help with the acne as it's never been a serious prob for me but sounds like youre dialing it all in. I'm on a long cruise/cut myself just now dropping below 20% bf but have quite a bit of muscle. I'm 5'11 and weigh 230 lbs at the moment. 500 calories deficit on 15mg Tirz/1mg Cagri and 350 test, 420 masteron. Trying to stay above 220lbs as I titrate up my calories to maintenance and recomp the next many months to 10% bf

Looking good man. I can't help with the acne as it's never been a serious prob for me but sounds like youre dialing it all in. I'm on a long cruise/cut myself just now dropping below 20% bf but have quite a bit of muscle. I'm 5'11 and weigh 230 lbs at the moment. 500 calories deficit on 15mg Tirz/1mg Cagri and 350 test, 420 masteron. Trying to stay above 220lbs as I titrate up my calories to maintenance and recomp the next many months to 10% bf
Sounds like a solid plan man. What is cargi if you don’t mind me asking? Also like the cycle. I’m thinking I’ll lose some muscle on this cut with the anabolic being so low but as soon as I start pushing the food and insulin I’ll blow right back up.

Sounds like a solid plan man. What is cargi if you don’t mind me asking? Also like the cycle. I’m thinking I’ll lose some muscle on this cut with the anabolic being so low but as soon as I start pushing the food and insulin I’ll blow right back up.
I think 200/200 should keep catabolism to a minimum if any depending on how low your deficit below maint is.

Cagrilintide is a long-acting amylin analogue which acts by targeting calcitonin receptor, receptor activity modifying proteins 1, 2, 3 (RAMP 1-3) wheras semaglutide acts by targeting glucagon like peptide 1 receptor (GLP1R)