PaintDrinker’s Cut Log Ft. Masteron & Tirzepatide & Accutane

Looks great. If you are concerned run cystatin C as well. Egfr via creatinine can give false sense of security in early stages of kidney disease (not a comment directed particularly at you, just in general).
I thought for more muscular guys eGFR usually showed a false low number, not a false high number.

The cystatin C does not take into account body mass, either.

How was ur cholesterol to begin with? Has tirz helped lower it at all?
Before this cut I was never on really less than 750 mg of testosterone for the last three years so my HDL is always between 35 and 40. LDL is never above 90 because I do a shit load of cardio and eat clean pretty consistently. Lipids are always the same pretty much. Unsure if the tirz made a difference there.

Cholesterol is not great, but that will probably change once you take a break from gear.
I don’t think it’s bad at all. I don’t really take breaks unless I’m prepping for a big run. Something like 20-30 miles. Then I’ll drop to like 120 test 100 mast. Optimal for endurance any more than that and the pumps and water weight are just a setback.

Before this cut I was never on really less than 750 mg of testosterone for the last three years so my HDL is always between 35 and 40. LDL is never above 90 because I do a shit load of cardio and eat clean pretty consistently. Lipids are always the same pretty much. Unsure if the tirz made a difference there.
Do you take statins? That is a crazy low LDL.

The cystatin C does not take into account body mass, either
That's the whole point. Cystatin C does not correlate with lean body mass so no need to adjust egfr based on cystatin C.

I'll provide some literature on your first comment regarding my egfr/creatinine statement. It was meant to be more general comment for non muscle head community.

Creatinine vs gfr has nonlinear relationship so you don't want to always ignore a low egfr estimated with creatinine as being no issue just because you are muscular. Good to compare egfr from both methods.

Edit: This graph may help

So if your egfr by creatinine is low and egfr by cystatin C is high then you have piece of mind and minimize chance of type II error by dismissing low egfr-creatinine.

Cholesterol is not great, but that will probably change once you take a break from gear.

For someone on gear and no meds I'd say this is actually really good. HDL could be better but for being on cycle it always gonna be low, at least it's not way down in gutter. Everything else looks good to me but I'd like to see where apoB is at to make a final opinion

So when I went looking for a coach a few came to mind. I was looking for someone that pairs well with me but would also put up with me. He’s very well known and respected in the fitness community and agreed to build me a split only using barbells and DBs per my request. I hate machines. There’s something raw and nostalgic about free weights. Machines are boring and takes the enjoyment out of lifting for me. This is what he came up with. Very different than anything I’ve ever done.

Push
• DB Lateral Side Delts Raise: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• 30% DB Incline Chest Press: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Flat DB Chest Press: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Seated OH DB Press: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• 15% Inc DB Flys: 2 Sets of 12-15 Reps
• WG Standing BB/EZ Bar Upright Row: 2 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Incline Bench EZ Bar French Press (Triceps) Bar past forehead w/ stretch: 3 Sets of
10-12 Reps
• Seated Overhead Triceps DB Ext: 2 Sets of 12-15 Reps
Pull
• DB Pullovers: 2 Sets of 12-15 Reps
• Med to Wide Grip Pull Ups (pronated grip): 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Front Lying 30% Incline Chest Supported DB Row - Pronated Grip/Elbows Wide for
Rhomboid Focus): 2 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Bent Over Single Arms DB Rows: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Front Lying 30%Incline Chest Supported DB Row (Neutral grip/Elbows in tight for
lats) Or Standing VB (T-Bar) Rows (elbows in tight): 2 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Bent Over DB Rear Delts Raises: 3 Sets of 12-15 Reps
• Low 30% Incline Seated DB Curls (elbows back/deep stretch): 3 Sets of 12-15 Reps
• Standing BB Curls: 2 Sets of 12-15 Reps
Legs A
• BB Squats: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• BB SLDL: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• BB Lunges: 3 Sets of 12-15 Reps
• Rack Deadlifts: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• DB Goblet Squats: 2 Sets of 15-20 Reps
• BB or DB St Calve Raises: 3 Sets of 15-20 Reps
Upper
• Inc BB Press: 3 Sets of 10-12
• St BB Shoulder Press: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• St Bent Over BB Rows: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• CG Neutral Grip Pullups: 2 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Flat DB Flys: 2 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Seated Side Delt Lateral Raises: 4 Sets of 10-12
• CG Flat Bench Press: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• Preacher Curls: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
Legs B
• Front BB Squats: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• DB SLDL’s: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• DB Bulgarian Split Squats: 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• DB Reverse Lunges: 3 Sets of 15-20 Reps
• BB Good Mornings: 2 Sets of 10-12 Reps
• BB or DB St Calve Raises: 3 Sets of 15-20 Reps

Damn Brother. How much to rent your shoulders? You are killing it.
If I could remove them and lend them to you I totally would haha appreciate you man. Kinda depressing going from peak bulk at 240 to realizing oh that’s not even remotely close to all muscle. Nitrogen/glycogen retention is a really strange one.

For context I haven’t been under 200 since summer before freshman year, long road ahead.

Back