Pale no more -- Tanning peptide melanotan

• Thread starter Thread starter Kakarot
  • Start date Start date
The USA, UK, Germany and the rest of EU are the hard countries to ship to mostly. Other countries we can probably ship to aswell, we've shipped to all over at this point w/o problem.

Pictures

Here's pictures of results:

http://melanotan.org/images/tanman/Inside.JPG

http://melanotan.org/images/tanman/hand.JPG

http://melanotan.org/images/tanman/Arm.JPG

http://melanotan.org/images/tanman/Back.JPG

http://melanotan.org/images/tanman/Front.JPG

it looks like it will be on the market around 2008, but by prescription only. There will be lots of grey prescriptions filled like there is for Modafinil nowadays.

Kakarot said:
it looks like it will be on the market around 2008, but by prescription only. There will be lots of grey prescriptions filled like there is for Modafinil nowadays.
A friend of mine told me that there is a debate on another BB board on whether or not the FDA would approve Melanotan as a tanning drug. One member of that board insist that the drug would never be considered for approval by the FDA as a "tanning drug", but only for the prevention of skin cancer even though most people will use it with the primary motive of getting a tan.

Can you provide some FDA info which would confirm their position on whether they would approve Melanotan for cosmetic reasons, ie. tanning?

I hear one of the sides is a raging sex drive.
I have not read the whole article yet but did you notice this?

It is available for research purposes only and it is called MTII, I have some friends taking it right now during their PCT and they did mention it makes the sex drive climb even on PCT.
It is available right now but not sure if I can post a link.
It is in the states but kind of pricey.
PM for link if it is not against the rules I can post here.

Prices are going down a lot. The synth I go through has just finished expansions so they make way more and have way lower prices now for Melanotan -- around 60 USD per 10 mg I think, maybe cheaper.

I'm gonna try some methoxsalen personally for a bit to lay off sub-q injecting for a bit. It's more dangerous to use, but it's supposed to give you a pretty decent tan if you're careful.

I have been on it for two weeks and i am shooting about 1mg a day.
I am pretty dark but one thing I really dont like is it makes my freckles dark too, much more noticible.

I like the tan but hate the freckles.

You should be using MT1 if having freckle problem. You should also be injecting smaller amounts more frequently to keep a more steady amount in blood/plasma w/o spikes -- that's why you are freckling. Also, don't get more UV than needed to tan, cuz it can still damage skin, even though you're unlikely to burn on Melanotan. Were you told how to dose? it's important. The EOD approach is no longer really advisible for many, especially during loading.

Prices will be 45 USD per 10 mg of MT1. And 55 USD per 10 mg of MT2.

Kakarot@hushmail.com

Kakarot said:
You should be using MT1 if having freckle problem. You should also be injecting smaller amounts more frequently to keep a more steady amount in blood/plasma w/o spikes -- that's why you are freckling. Also, don't get more UV than needed to tan, cuz it can still damage skin, even though you're unlikely to burn on Melanotan. Were you told how to dose? it's important. The EOD approach is no longer really advisible for many, especially during loading.

Prices will be 45 USD per 10 mg of MT1. And 55 USD per 10 mg of MT2.

Kakarot@hushmail.com

I am wacking just 1mg a day in the afternoon.
I did two shots a day of a bit less and got the freckles first.
I actually think for some reason once a day works better.
I can say though it will give you some boners:D

Right now I am pretty dark and the face is catching up to the freckles, making then not as noticible.
It seemed to work on the freckles first then skin last:eek:
I am going to keep using 1mg a day till I am satisfied.

I stopped once I noticed the freckles and they seemed to fade pretty quick.
I am assuming that all will be faded next year.
Otherwise the extre freckles if they are permanint would be a bad thing.

the freckling is a totally idiosyncratic thing -- many never get them, some do. It just helps to try and keep a steady amount of peptide in blood/plasma to mitigate these effects. everybody will notice moles they have get darker before the rest of skin does when first using -- this is normal.

MT1 is a closer analogue to a-MSH that the body naturally produces to tan us. So it's more "natural" you could say, although that statement is kinda meaningless as MT2 and MT1 are similar anyway. Although MT2 costs a little more per 10 mg vial, you need about 1.8 times more MT1 to get the same tanning effects as MT2. So MT1 usage is more expensive in the end. MT1 also does not give erections or stimulate sex drive at all -- MT2 is very strong in this regard as an aphrodisiac for both men and women.

I hear ya on the sex drive thing.
gave my GF a 1mg shot and she was all turned on, she said she was overly sensitive.
I thought that funny she got more out of it sexually than the tan:D

I am going to keep running it till I run out.
bought 50mg bottle and it all came in 1 bottle. Oh well, that will go bad before I run out.
Might just step it up at the end due to degragation.

Back