• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

trentdh3

Hello, I know this is my first post but i have been lurking with no account for quite a while now.
Does anyone have experience paying with cryptocurrency through paybis?
I am about to order some sdrol from a ugl and dont want to fuck up the process.
Pretty much you have to go through all the information and identification shit and then select the amount u want to buy, put in your card info, put in the address you want it sent to, and complete the transaction.
Is it that easy, I just want to make sure in case i'm missing something.
All replies are appreciated, thank you.

Don't send directly to the source, send to another wallet, then send from there.

Couple moves would actually be better, just remember to account for transaction fees.

Far as the site itself?

Never heard of it. Vette the hell out of it if you're not sure, lotta scanners in the crypto game.

Don't send directly to the source, send to another wallet, then send from there.

Couple moves would actually be better, just remember to account for transaction fees.

Far as the site itself?

Never heard of it. Vette the hell out of it if you're not sure, lotta scanners in the crypto game.

Thank you, guess I will now invest my time into setting up a wallet instead of trying to do it the easy way. Any wallets or apps you can recommend?

I use cashapp. No experience with that site but if you have problems cashapp is gtg

Far as the site itself?

You are technically correct about multiple moves to be safe but for small gear orders I personally am not worried about it. The time and resources it takes to track a bitcoin transfer are pretty high, so unless you are a sponsor or source I doubt you would ever be on anyones radar. And really it can be traced through a personal wallet, the only real 100% secure way to wash your btc is to send it to a decentralized exchange, trade it for a privacy coin such as zcash or monero, trade back for btc then send it directly from the exchange to its destination.

And like he said crypto is scam city central, alot of people and sites out there looking to rip off misinformed newcomers.

the only real 100% secure way to wash your btc is to send it to a decentralized exchange, trade it for a privacy coin such as zcash or monero, trade back for btc then send it directly from the exchange to its destination.

And that is assuming you are using a virtual machine, vpn and tor to properly cover your identity so that your MAC and IP addresses cannot be linked in anyway.

And that is assuming you are using a virtual machine, vpn and tor to properly cover your identity so that your MAC and IP addresses cannot be linked in anyway.
I decided on going to a bitcoin atm and directly buying it with cash and sending it to my personal wallet (blcokchain). It’s a small order. Is that gtg?

I decided on going to a bitcoin atm and directly buying it with cash and sending it to my personal wallet (blcokchain). It’s a small order. Is that gtg?
Bitcoin Technology is based on a public ledger. Every transaction is stored in multiple locations all over the world. That is why is is so secure, the data is incorruptible and transactions cannot be counterfieted. But if somebody really wanted to figure out the path of your bitcoins or where someones originated they can with the right resources. About 99% sure bitcoin atm's have cameras on them. But also like I said I wouldn't worry about it, it would take alot to want to spend that kind of time and resources on somebody.

Bitcoin Technology is based on a public ledger. Every transaction is stored in multiple locations all over the world. That is why is is so secure, the data is incorruptible and transactions cannot be counterfieted. But if somebody really wanted to figure out the path of your bitcoins or where someones originated they can with the right resources. About 99% sure bitcoin atm's have cameras on them. But also like I said I wouldn't worry about it, it would take alot to want to spend that kind of time and resources on somebody.
Thank you, I Appreciate all the help