MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Placed a fairly large order on 3 March 2024. The first package was mailed the same day and arrived today on the East coast of the US -- under two weeks.

The second package from the same order was posted approximately one week later. I really appreciate this approach, because it not only reduces the loss if the package was to be intercepted, but also sufficiently far apart that I don't have a suspicious amount of health supplements coming in at one shot.

Further, the boys did me a solid by breaking up the order so that, while I didn't get everything at once, I got some of each different class of med that I ordered. That means that I'm not sitting on tons of beta blocker but have no blood pressure meds, for instance. Little bit of everything, like you'd hope if you were waiting for necessary meds. This is better than CVS manages to do.

Kudos again.

Hello everyone,

Since we receive many orders each day and sometimes the few of them are same valued 2-3$ +- , it’s hard to identify the payments between senders ,

Hence we request you to share the transaction hash ID of crypto payment once the transaction is sent as it makes things smoother for processing the orders .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Placed a fairly large order on 3 March 2024. The first package was mailed the same day and arrived today on the East coast of the US -- under two weeks.

The second package from the same order was posted approximately one week later. I really appreciate this approach, because it not only reduces the loss if the package was to be intercepted, but also sufficiently far apart that I don't have a suspicious amount of health supplements coming in at one shot.

Further, the boys did me a solid by breaking up the order so that, while I didn't get everything at once, I got some of each different class of med that I ordered. That means that I'm not sitting on tons of beta blocker but have no blood pressure meds, for instance. Little bit of everything, like you'd hope if you were waiting for necessary meds. This is better than CVS manages to do.

Kudos again.
So, ur shipping fees weren't $170 like mine?

Last edited:
Updating on efficacy of some of my compounds. (Love 24x7, but some compounds have been inert for me.)

Zopisign 10 mg - Non-benzo hypnotic sleep aid. Zopiclone is mixture of steroisomers, one of which isthe active ingredient of Lunesta. Works like a charm, runs $0.30 per tablet, or about $9 a month.

Betaloc 50 mg - Metoprolol, most effective beta blocker for tachycardia. My only long-term COVID symptom is an elevated heart rate ever since Jan of 2020. A single 50 mg tab reduced my resting HR by 30 within 30 minutes, and has it 20 BPM below that still now, a bit over 24 hours later. This matches the 3-4 hour half life reported in literature. It's about 17 cents a pill, or a bit over $5 a month.

Angiotensis 10 mg - Lisinopril - Treats high blood pressure. Unlike many ACE inhibitors, it's not a prodrug, so it has a lower burden on the liver. Dosing guidelines vary quite a bit. Those for hypertension indicate starting at either 10 or 20 mg taken once daily and suggest not to exceed 80, though 40 is another common ceiling. Despite be somewhat faster than the prodrug ACE inhibitors, it still takes over an hour to begin working. I took 20 mg, hoping to drop about about 20 diastolic and systolic, but this was too much. Again, very effective. The cost is $0.14 per tab, which works out to $4.2 a month at 10 mg or $8.2 a month at 20 mg.

TLDR, if you need sleep meds, or HR/BP control meds, these are all effect for the purposes noted.

Updating on efficacy of some of my compounds. (Love 24x7, but some compounds have been inert for me.)

Zopisign 10 mg - Non-benzo hypnotic sleep aid. Zopiclone is mixture of steroisomers, one of which isthe active ingredient of Lunesta. Works like a charm, runs $0.30 per tablet, or about $9 a month.

Betaloc 50 mg - Metoprolol, most effective beta blocker for tachycardia. My only long-term COVID symptom is an elevated heart rate ever since Jan of 2020. A single 50 mg tab reduced my resting HR by 30 within 30 minutes, and has it 20 BPM below that still now, a bit over 24 hours later. This matches the 3-4 hour half life reported in literature. It's about 17 cents a pill, or a bit over $5 a month.

Angiotensis 10 mg - Lisinopril - Treats high blood pressure. Unlike many ACE inhibitors, it's not a prodrug, so it has a lower burden on the liver. Dosing guidelines vary quite a bit. Those for hypertension indicate starting at either 10 or 20 mg taken once daily and suggest not to exceed 80, though 40 is another common ceiling. Despite be somewhat faster than the prodrug ACE inhibitors, it still takes over an hour to begin working. I took 20 mg, hoping to drop about about 20 diastolic and systolic, but this was too much. Again, very effective. The cost is $0.14 per tab, which works out to $4.2 a month at 10 mg or $8.2 a month at 20 mg.

TLDR, if you need sleep meds, or HR/BP control meds, these are all effect for the purposes noted.
Thank you sir for sharing information regarding products , I really appreciate your time to write it :) ,

Have you run Lunesta? If so, what difference do you notice? I tried both and Lunesta works better

Just to notify everyone all the orders paid yesterday has been dispatched from pharmacy and I will be sharing trackings today late night as soon I’m home .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Pack landed in a little over 3 weeks. Everything accounted for+a little extra. I have ordered from PCT several times, and he never disappoints with his services.