MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Shipping prices have a number of factors. How. About how many total tabs or caps does your order contain? I'm curious as I expect it to be a lot.
Had to of ordered the whole store. That is alot i would imagine in multiple packs too, and
there is always an extra “god dammit connor” fee added. This covers all convos and what i would imagine a whole chapter novel book of questions.

Have you run Lunesta? If so, what difference do you notice? I tried both and Lunesta works better
After a few days, I've noticed that Lunesta (3 mg) does work better. The other isomers in the Zopisign are supposed to be less-active than the S-isomer, which I'm sure they are. But my reaction to them leads me to believe that 1) they're not inert and 2) their action may interfere with sleep. I'm gonna stick with the Hypnite eszopiclone from now on.

Second half of my shipment arrived today. All accounted for, less than two weeks from posting to arrival.

Following on the discussion a few posts prior, it’s all Hypnite 3mg (eszopiclone, generic for Lunesta). Hypnotic, non-benzodiazepine sleep aid. People tend to have highly variable responses to the “z-drug” sleeping meds (Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata), but this is the one that builds tolerance most slowly and has the least pronounced hangover for me. Sold in 1,2, and 3 mg. YMMV, but this is my go-to compound for sleep and this version delivers.

Second half of my shipment arrived today. All accounted for, less than two weeks from posting to arrival.

Following on the discussion a few posts prior, it’s all Hypnite 3mg (eszopiclone, generic for Lunesta). Hypnotic, non-benzodiazepine sleep aid. People tend to have highly variable responses to the “z-drug” sleeping meds (Ambien, Lunesta, Sonata), but this is the one that builds tolerance most slowly and has the least pronounced hangover for me. Sold in 1,2, and 3 mg. YMMV, but this is my go-to compound for sleep and this version delivers.
You are right! Tolerance forums to Z drugs the same way as benzodiazepines. They both affect GABA A receptor. I was heavily dependent on ambien for years, 7-8 10mg pills wouldnt put me out. That tolerance built fast as hell too. I'd recommend people not take z drugs daily

Yeah I got the t4 as well but I just tried to authenticate my t3 and it said "NOT AUTHENTICATE"

When I first went to the website there was a pop-up saying the site was fraudulent and not to add any personal info.

Sorry for missing your reply! That is way different than my experience with authenticating my two boxes of T3. The website was a bit rough with some spelling/surface-level design stuff, but everything was perfect when authenticating.

I did try typing in wrong code on purpose to make sure it was sensitive to the entered code. (It was) Is it possible you had a typo? Check the zero 0/capital O plus lowercase l (L) vs capital I (i) ...

Hello everyone

Now we also accept ETH as payment , we might accept other cryptos as well you can ask before sending the payment.

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Does T4/T3 make anyone else grumpy and agitated? I've been on 50mcg t3 for two weeks now and just added t4 100mcg today and was very irritated with people especially this one fucking guy. I was like that when I first started t3 and I don't think it's from the test/npp.

Me too. Sonata will knock you out the fastest, but very short half life, like 1 hour i think. The sleep walking/eating/driving stories seem to me to be from Ambien the most. Plus some suppliers can't sell Ambien.

That leaves Zopiclone, which seemed like a weaker Lunesta. So while I prefer Lunesta, only 2 to 3 times a week is all I would use it for to prevent physical addiction to it. I just wnt to get off two antidepressants I'm on for sleep, working on trying to knock it down.

Does T4/T3 make anyone else grumpy and agitated? I've been on 50mcg t3 for two weeks now and just added t4 100mcg today and was very irritated with people especially this one fucking guy. I was like that when I first started t3 and I don't think it's from the test/npp.
Yes. T4 makes me very agitated even at 50mcgs. I don't understand it.

Yes. T4 makes me very agitated even at 50mcgs. I don't understand it.
Ok I thought so, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't some sort of placebo. It's very intense at times and i have to remind myself what I'm doing with with these peds/meds. Thanks for your reply.

Me too. Sonata will knock you out the fastest, but very short half life, like 1 hour i think. The sleep walking/eating/driving stories seem to me to be from Ambien the most. Plus some suppliers can't sell Ambien.

That leaves Zopiclone, which seemed like a weaker Lunesta. So while I prefer Lunesta, only 2 to 3 times a week is all I would use it for to prevent physical addiction to it. I just wnt to get off two antidepressants I'm on for sleep, working on trying to knock it down.
You and I must have the same shitty sleep genetics.

I steer clear of Ambien for exactly the reasons you list, and now that I've tried the zopiclone, I'm sticking with the eszopiclone. The only side I get from that is a horrible taste in my mouth in the AM... perfectly happy to trade that for sleep.

If you want to try something in a different drug family, clonidine is an option. Its labeled use is as an anti-hypertensive, but it will help you sleep. However, there are some steep drawbacks. The first is rebound hypertension -- quit it abruptly and your BP shoots up pretty high. Abrupt discontinuation also causes a massive spike in catecholamines, which makes you want to crawl out of your skin. If that's not bad enough, one of its more common side effects is muscular weakness. If you get sufficient sedation from a low dose (around 30 micrograms), you increase the amount of REM sleep... that makes it one of the only sleep aids to have a beneficial impact on sleep architecture. Also, no memory loss, cognitive impairment, or sleepwalking, so it's really a balancing act.

And, of course, there's trazodone. I get every negative side from that imaginable so I don't touch it even though tons of people swear by it.

I just finished a three month taper to get off of an SSRI and clonidine for sleep. As long as this shop is operating, I'm sticking with their eszopiclone and a DHEA + pregnenolone supplement. Aside from Xanax, it's the most effective sleep regimen I've ever had.