MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Another pack landed. This one took a few extra days than the previous but as PCT has said it's a bit random on the shipping lanes. I love the price and quality of everything I get. Thank you PCT 24X7.
just got 2 & 3 of 3. Thank you PCT24x7
received my first order with pct247 today. 19 days from order to mailbox. i will say that i have a second order on the way that looks like the T/A is going to be a few days quicker. i had ordered from another place about the same time as i did here. the ta was about the same but just wanted to say that @PCT24X7.STORE will be my go to simply because of the communication has been far greater than the other. i emailed questions about this and that and dude was Johny on the spot answering them. I believe selection is greater as well.
Thank you everyone for sharing feedbacks :) ,

Hey PCT, can you check your spam folder, I know you said my emails have gone there before and I just paid for my latest order.
Hello sir , please pm me your email here on meso or email me again so I can check the details as just checked my spam box is empty .

Hello everyone

For any queries or price list catalogue please email me at below address enjoy the best prices from your trustworthy pharmacy always .
EMAIL - Shop@pct24x7.store
Session ID - 05d895dcd2ddb36353ab7443b3268c413e0a774eccfbc62ef9ed545fbe5e249927

Thanks & Regards
PCT24X7

I'm a big fan of valerian root, it's one of my staples along with doxylamine succinate, although for me, they will loose their effectiveness if I abuse them. I'm always looking for something new to throw in the cycle. Lunesta and Zopiclone have piqued my interest.
HGH and/or DNP, if you take them earlier in the day you will sleep well. You may even have a nice daytime nap.

Received parcel #2 from a larger order today. I believe my third order total.

This man is an absolute blessing. From communication, best prices period, his policies, the selection. Looking elsewhere on this board is a fool's errand. Thank you @PCT24X7.STORE and I look forward to the next order!

Just a heads up I have probably placed around 6-7 orders with PCT. After I sent funds I don't ask for anything around 2-3 days later I got tracking. So if your waiting for a confirmation of funds sent maybe wait an extra day or two before emailing and you might be surprised with an email from him with a tracking number.

Ordered about 600 Albuterol pills and 100 ketotifen and received them in a little over 2 weeks. Very happy with my order. Already shaking with excitement or it's just the albuterol.

I bought some Omeprazole from this source in order to save money long term because my girlfriend and I take it daily. It’s otc where we live but it’s more expensive. We both have not had any heartburn at all since we switched from Kirkland brand 3 months ago…This is just a feelz report but take it as you wish

Attachments

• 3E762BFD-05F8-40F9-95DF-8146D1C87FAB.jpeg
    3E762BFD-05F8-40F9-95DF-8146D1C87FAB.jpeg
    7.5 MB · Views: 55
I bought some Omeprazole from this source in order to save money long term because my girlfriend and I take it daily. It’s otc where we live but it’s more expensive. We both have not had any heartburn at all since we switched from Kirkland brand 3 months ago…This is just a feelz report but take it as you wish
I mean, I'm not surprised. Dr. Reddy's is legit pharma sold here in the United States as well.

Careful with that stuff long term. I used to pop one a day and not think twice but apparently they are not super safe long term. I limit my usage to about 10 days now.

I don’t have any links or research saved on it but if you search for it I’m sure it will be easy to find.

Careful with that stuff long term. I used to pop one a day and not think twice but apparently they are not super safe long term. I limit my usage to about 10 days now.

I don’t have any links or research saved on it but if you search for it I’m sure it will be easy to find.
Yeah PPI's can really mess you up with long-term use. They're great at healing gastric ulcers but they can really destroy your gut biome which will lead to a host of issues. Bone health is greatly impacted and cardiovascular as well. I did a little reading up on this awhile back because omeprazole can increase PGE2 by almost 20% thinking that would promote hair growth, but nope it does the opposite and you can find many reports, males and females, with hairloss from long-term omeprazole use.