MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hey PCT, can you check your spam folder, I know you said my emails have gone there before and I just paid for my latest order.

Another pack landed. This one took a few extra days than the previous but as PCT has said it's a bit random on the shipping lanes. I love the price and quality of everything I get. Thank you PCT 24X7.

@AlexDavis43 I was just reading a thread about cjc1295 and saw your name. I've noticed cjc w/dac seems to be the preferred do you have experience with no dac from Q

Yeah main difference is dosing protocol. DAC is like 1-2x/wk. I did every 4 days. CJC w/o DAC is every day (or twice a day).

If you have a high injection frequency burden, CJC w/ DAC will help with that. If you don't mind being a pin cushion (which I already am), CJC w/o DAC is fine. I prefer DAC.

received my first order with pct247 today. 19 days from order to mailbox. i will say that i have a second order on the way that looks like the T/A is going to be a few days quicker. i had ordered from another place about the same time as i did here. the ta was about the same but just wanted to say that @PCT24X7.STORE will be my go to simply because of the communication has been far greater than the other. i emailed questions about this and that and dude was Johny on the spot answering them. I believe selection is greater as well.

received my first order with pct247 today. 19 days from order to mailbox. i will say that i have a second order on the way that looks like the T/A is going to be a few days quicker. i had ordered from another place about the same time as i did here. the ta was about the same but just wanted to say that @PCT24X7.STORE will be my go to simply because of the communication has been far greater than the other. i emailed questions about this and that and dude was Johny on the spot answering them. I believe selection is greater as well.
but ignores my questions. please reply sir for how the shipping cost was calculated. been a few weeks waiting patiently. thank u

but ignores my questions. please reply sir for how the shipping cost was calculated. been a few weeks waiting patiently. thank u
I have had very small orders so the shipping wasn't much but I am almost certain he has said it is calculated by weight? Did you order some heavy items? Was it a large order?

I have some 10mg zopiclone and 3mg eszopiclone. I only sleep 3 to 4hrs a night and wake up frequently cause of night terrors. Have nothing pressing in the morning... which should I try first??

I only sleep 3 to 4hrs a night and wake up frequently cause of night terrors.
If you frequently have nightmares or night terrors you may want to try 40mg-80mg of propranolol. It's a cheap blood pressure medication that I have been prescribed for the same thing and it works very well.

You and I must have the same shitty sleep genetics.

I steer clear of Ambien for exactly the reasons you list, and now that I've tried the zopiclone, I'm sticking with the eszopiclone. The only side I get from that is a horrible taste in my mouth in the AM... perfectly happy to trade that for sleep.

If you want to try something in a different drug family, clonidine is an option. Its labeled use is as an anti-hypertensive, but it will help you sleep. However, there are some steep drawbacks. The first is rebound hypertension -- quit it abruptly and your BP shoots up pretty high. Abrupt discontinuation also causes a massive spike in catecholamines, which makes you want to crawl out of your skin. If that's not bad enough, one of its more common side effects is muscular weakness. If you get sufficient sedation from a low dose (around 30 micrograms), you increase the amount of REM sleep... that makes it one of the only sleep aids to have a beneficial impact on sleep architecture. Also, no memory loss, cognitive impairment, or sleepwalking, so it's really a balancing act.

And, of course, there's trazodone. I get every negative side from that imaginable so I don't touch it even though tons of people swear by it.

I just finished a three month taper to get off of an SSRI and clonidine for sleep. As long as this shop is operating, I'm sticking with their eszopiclone and a DHEA + pregnenolone supplement. Aside from Xanax, it's the most effective sleep regimen I've ever had.
On Trazodone, does nothing as does melatonin and ashwwaganda.. Remeron helps some but not great. Lunesta helps a lot.

Trying soma now. Benzos help currently but not good long term. Sleep has been a major problem years.

I'm a big fan of valerian root, it's one of my staples along with doxylamine succinate, although for me, they will loose their effectiveness if I abuse them. I'm always looking for something new to throw in the cycle. Lunesta and Zopiclone have piqued my interest.

In general, it's 1 mg. If you eventually need 2 mg, OK, but try to have a plan for tapering off. These aren't forever drugs like TRT.
Lunesta has been evaluated for safety and efficacy at 3 mg up to 6 months, making it empirically the best of the z-drugs for the treatment of chronic insomnia.

CBT-I is still the most effective intervention, but if you had to pick one of the hyponotics or benzos for long-term use, eszopiclone is the one that has the most data behind it.

@psauce what dose would you suggest for eszopiclone? I've never used it and how fast do you build a tolerance?
You always want to take the smallest effective dose, especially if the drug has any dependency or abuse potential. As a practical matter, since shipment can take a few weeks depending on where you live, I would order the 2 mg tablets and start off breaking them in half. Hell, break them into quarters and see if 0.5 mg helps you.

Essentially no effective medication is purely benign... your body pays some price. If you need 1, 2, or 3 mg, then that's what you need, but you want to make sure that you're only taking as much as is needed.