MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Looks like some people are not happy because I am supplying meds to meso community at good prices . But I will keep supporting meso community with meds at unbeatable prices and customer service .

Attachments

• IMG_4959.jpeg
    IMG_4959.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 156
Yeah people nowadays haven’t read a book called “ minding own business “ lol , yes it’s up but now it’s not an E-commerce I have gone old school again by taking order via email only
www(dot)pct24x7(dot)store
www(dot)24x7(dot)biz
Both domain will lead to same website download catalogue from there and send us the order at below Email address
Shop@pct24x7.store
What a weak threat lol. Did you ever end up getting the website up?

Another order with PCT, had a few hiccups simply because some stuff had to be separate but I wasn't told. Also there was a weird thing with the tracking but he reassured me and it was resolved immediately as well. Took longer than normal to respond, BUT was still faster than most.

This was my "most frustrating" order with them, and it was still 7/10. I've had amazon packages that were a 2/10.

Yes sir few compounds were belonged to different category that’s why had to ship separately and sometimes usps does weird things like sending package to wrong states and then reroute them to correct address. Indiapost had issues in feb and first week of march but now shipping is super fast recently . Will try my best to make your next purchasing experience better
Another order with PCT, had a few hiccups simply because some stuff had to be separate but I wasn't told. Also there was a weird thing with the tracking but he reassured me and it was resolved immediately as well. Took longer than normal to respond, BUT was still faster than most.

This was my "most frustrating" order with them, and it was still 7/10. I've had amazon packages that were a 2/10.

I never have issues with your orders sir, no need to worry about it, especially with the pricing. You've always been good for it, and it's reached a point on orders where I could have made an order with the shipping fees lmao.

Looks like some people are not happy because I am supplying meds to meso community at good prices . But I will keep supporting meso community with meds at unbeatable prices and customer service

Is that someone from Meso ? If so why cover up the name ? Post that shit !!! We rather have that around here.

Is that someone from Meso ? If so why cover up the name ? Post that shit !!! We rather have that around here.
Hello sir , even calling them out and sharing their details is against forum rules that’s why I can’t share info public all they want is full monopoly and no competition over boards and selling meds at triple price than I do as customers will not have any other place to go that’s what they want exactly

Hello sir , even calling them out and sharing their details is against forum rules that’s why I can’t share info public all they want is full monopoly and no competition over boards and selling meds at triple price than I do as customers will not have any other place to go that’s what they want exactly
You can definitely report that to Millard if they are a source here. It sounds like they are threatening you

Another great order with PCT24x7. Had multiple shipments, first one shipped on Mar 30 and delivered today to US east. The rest are on the same pace. This was the fastest TA by far. Almost unbelievably fast.

PCT24x7 sent an order to be placed to the proton mail account, is that still good as I noticed couple comments back you gave a different email.. let me know, thanks

Definitely report that to @Millard if it’s a source here making threats.

I recently got the last part of my order from this vendor so I will share my experience.

I made a reasonably good sized order in respect to product size and volume, not necessarily $ wise. So it was split into multiple small shipments and they all made it through customs one after another. Average time from tracking # provided to being received was about 8-9 days. There was 1 item that was different than advertised. Price list said it came in a pack of 5, showed up in packs of ten, so I got an extra 5 of that. @PCT24X7.STORE took my order and answered my questions within hours of me sending an email, I never had to wait more than half a day for response. His prices are dangerously competitive (so much so I hope he stays in business), has the best service of any vendor I have used, and he also adds a layer intelligence and thought in shipping to better your chances of you getting your order first try. This guys good, and he can do it all without stooping to the level of ddos/cyber attacks and threats unlike his competition.