MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello everyone

Due to weekend and following up 2 festivals packages were pending with India post that’s why trackings were showing invalid or no data available trackings should be live within next 24 hours as soon they start scanning the packages ,

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

The email response times are definitely a little slower than they had been in the past.

Can other people weigh in on 24 X 7 Test? How is the Test Cyp, Tren E, etc.

The email response times are definitely a little slower than they had been in the past.

Can other people weigh in on 24 X 7 Test? How is the Test Cyp, Tren E, etc.
Not slow sir but i was busy in visiting manufacturing plants for certain medications and the phone and computer was not allowed inside facilities.
It’s 3:16 am here and I just reached to my room and replying each email

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Last edited:
I am putting the entire operations in an overhaul process to make everything faster and smoother again like PCT24X7 was when it came on meso , just give me a week and things will be faster than any source . Last week there was influx of festivals which really affected the shipping speed and was out of my control . Hope everyone is enjoying the best prices .

I also request the customers who received packages recently if they can share their feedbacks :) ,

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

I am putting the entire operations in an overhaul process to make everything faster and smoother again like PCT24X7 was when it came on meso , just give me a week and things will be faster than any source . Last week there was influx of festivals which really affected the shipping speed and was out of my control . Hope everyone is enjoying the best prices .

I also request the customers who received packages recently if they can share their feedbacks :) ,

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
You're doing fine bro, don't stress so much. I respect you for holding yourself to such a high standard though.

I have ordered many times from 24x7 and I never stress about my orders. You always come through for me.

Hello ,
Please email us at our new email for pricelist / Catalogue or download it from our website

www(dot)PCT24X7(dot)store

our old protonmail in no longer in use due to suspension by protonmail , below is our new email

EMAIL : Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & Regards
PCT24X7
pct24x7.biz is this your website? how is your shipping to italy?

Received 3 of 3 packs. Took bout 2 weeks to get them but everything accounted for. Much appreciated as always and it's nice to deal with someone that gives the consumer great respect for the way treated and responded to. Continue valued gent !!!

Hello everyone

Due to weekend and following up 2 festivals packages were pending with India post that’s why trackings were showing invalid or no data available trackings should be live within next 24 hours as soon they start scanning the packages ,

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Mine finally scanned in, making its slow descent through the hellpits of customs.
I ordered earlier and got unlucky this time. Happens, holidays suck sometimes.
Just used the last of my insulin yesterday. Is there anyone in the states with experience getting walmarts insulin?

Mine finally scanned in, making its slow descent through the hellpits of customs.
I ordered earlier and got unlucky this time. Happens, holidays suck sometimes.
Just used the last of my insulin yesterday. Is there anyone in the states with experience getting walmarts insulin?
Are you asking how to actually get the insulin from Walmart? You go to their pharmacy, say, "I need 2 Novalin-R please." Pay. Then leave. They are $25 and change each.

Are you asking how to actually get the insulin from Walmart? You go to their pharmacy, say, "I need 2 Novalin-R please." Pay. Then leave. They are $25 and change each.
Yes exactly what I was asking, kinda. I know that's the process, its been awhile since I've looked into it. Making sure it's still an ongoing thing and if there are any immediate cons to using it

Yes exactly what I was asking, kinda. I know that's the process, its been awhile since I've looked into it. Making sure it's still an ongoing thing and if there are any immediate cons to using it
It's what I use. It's cheap, easily accessible, and works. Are there any particular down sides you're thinking about?

It's what I use. It's cheap, easily accessible, and works. Are there any particular down sides you're thinking about?
Quality of the insulin, couldn't remember if there were any warnings about poor quality through that program.
I'm comparing to Humalog and novorapid made in India tho lol

Quality of the insulin, couldn't remember if there were any warnings about poor quality through that program.
I'm comparing to Humalog and novorapid made in India tho lol
I think you're confusing quality with function, ie. onset, peak, duration. I know of no warnings about the quality of Novalin. There are superior insulins for controlling blood sugar in diabetics. But you didn't say if you were a diabetic.