MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I think you're confusing quality with function, ie. onset, peak, duration. I know of no warnings about the quality of Novalin. There are superior insulins for controlling blood sugar in diabetics. But you didn't say if you were a diabetic.
Let's take a step back for a sec. I just woke up not long ago, still finishing my coffee.
It was a quick question, I'm not here to debate, give details, etc. I didn't say because again... I was asking a simple question.
Now let me finish my coffee before I get in the typing mood

Let's take a step back for a sec. I just woke up not long ago, still finishing my coffee.
It was a quick question, I'm not here to debate, give details, etc. I didn't say because again... I was asking a simple question.
Now let me finish my coffee before I get in the typing mood
Lmao. I'm not debating anything. You asked a question. I gave an answer. You, personally, should not use insulin.

Enjoy your coffee.

Based on what assumption? You didn't just give an answer, don't backtrack like a bitch.
Thanks though, it's a decent brew
If you don't want an answer to a question, then don't ask the fucking question you mental midget.

When a person tries to help you by answering a question, don't treat them like they are bothering you. You are too fucking stupid and lazy to consume any drug other than the caffeine you're currently enjoying.

Mine finally scanned in, making its slow descent through the hellpits of customs.
I ordered earlier and got unlucky this time. Happens, holidays suck sometimes.
Just used the last of my insulin yesterday. Is there anyone in the states with experience getting walmarts insulin?
Yes sir I called the india post zonal office every hour today to provide me the real status the entire load of packages were pending with them truly they are lazy fat ass people working in India post . Unfortunately apart from India post we don’t have other option either . Sometimes they are lightening fast and sometimes they really fuck up they updated late on website but your package left India few days back

Be careful with the stuff

Baclosign, overseas product is good, awful anxiety coming off, never again.

Thank you for the reminder to be careful. Hope things are getting better for you with any anxiety stuff? @jJjburton

I've had a stretch of time with Phenibut HCL a few years ago. 500mg-1g at a time. The extremely slow onset was not ideal though.

Then moved on to F-Phenibut HCL instead, which I found to work extremely well for acute anxiety in very small doses. 50-100mg doses sublingual/oral. 20g of the F-Phenibut lasted over a year for me. But the source (NM) stopped selling last year, and one or two left are charging ridiculous prices.

So I've been researching the last few months to find a replacement... Baclofen is allegedly similar in 5-10mg amounts. I am interested in trying it as well to help with monthly menstrual pain.

(I'm prescribed Flexeril/Cyclobenzaprine 10mg for that kind of pain and tension, but recently ran out, so.... Generally in the market to restock on my muscle relaxings and anxiolytics. :D )

Mine finally scanned in, making its slow descent through the hellpits of customs.
I ordered earlier and got unlucky this time. Happens, holidays suck sometimes.
Just used the last of my insulin yesterday. Is there anyone in the states with experience getting walmarts insulin?

It's what I use. It's cheap, easily accessible, and works. Are there any particular down sides you're thinking about?

If Walmart is too far away or inconvenient, call your local pharmacy to see if they have it [insulin] in stock. Might have to pay a few more bucks but nothing has changed. It's not shady at all.

According to etherscan.io and blockchain payment was received, confirmed, and completed Apr. 6 at 2:10pm (my time) as a internal transaction into the eth address I was given from this vendor. I have been told as of Apr 12 at 1:30pm no payment has been received. Still nothing.

I have been ordering through this vendor since 2022. As seen here from my old account, which was lost due to a email address being shut down.
Order came, I will be a return customer.

Box either got opened at customs or damaged in transit. Blister packs were rubber banded together, and one broke. 4 of the blister packs were missing out of 50. I believe these fell out of the box. Box arrived sealed with a bag around it, stating it was damaged in transit.

I got most of my order and am happy. I accepted this loss, as shit happens.

Thanks
I have attempted to explain the situation as it is a internal transaction. These could get overlooked because they do not always show as a transaction but reflect in account balance. Screenshots have been sent proving successful transaction from multiple sources (with full visibility of crypto address). Still have no conformation, no tracking, no product.

According to etherscan.io and blockchain payment was received, confirmed, and completed Apr. 6 at 2:10pm (my time) as a internal transaction into the eth address I was given from this vendor. I have been told as of Apr 12 at 1:30pm no payment has been received. Still nothing.

I have been ordering through this vendor since 2022. As seen here from my old account, which was lost due to a email address being shut down.

I have attempted to explain the situation as it is a internal transaction. These could get overlooked because they do not always show as a transaction but reflect in account balance. Screenshots have been sent proving successful transaction from multiple sources (with full visibility of crypto address). Still have no conformation, no tracking, no product.
Hello sir ,

I can still show you my wallet screenshot I haven’t received the payment yet while all other payments from customers were received within 2-3 hours at max . Receiving btc , ltc, usdt , USDC without any issues there no point that I would scam any customer but sir I can also show that I haven’t received the ETH in my wallet .

Last edited:
Hello sir ,

I can still show you my wallet screenshot I haven’t received the payment yet while all other payments from customers were received within 2-3 hours at max . Receiving btc , ltc, usdt , USDC without any issues there no point that I would scam any customer but sir I can also show that I haven’t received the ETH in my wallet .
I never claimed you did scam me. I claimed the facts of the situation and made it public. I believe this is most likely simple misunderstanding. My end says complete and public information on etherscan and blockchain says complete. Leads me to believe it is a issue on your end, not mine. A failure to act is when it becomes a scam.

If there was something I could do, I would. However, the ledger says transfer complete. I would be willing to show multiple screenshots from not only my account but etherscan.io and blockchain showing a completed internal transfer into your account and exiting mine for the same amount minus fees.

I never claimed you did scam me. I claimed the facts of the situation and made it public. I believe this is most likely simple misunderstanding. My end says complete and public information on etherscan and blockchain says complete. Leads me to believe it is a issue on your end, not mine. A failure to act is when it becomes a scam.

If there was something I could do, I would. However, the ledger says transfer complete. I would be willing to show multiple screenshots from not only my account but etherscan.io and blockchain showing a completed internal transfer into your account and exiting mine for the same amount minus fees.
Okay no problem sir I will get your package dispatched will contact my wallet company again incase they can be any useful

I have been awaiting confirmation of payment as well. Can you please get back to me? concerning and frustrating to hear other ppl are getting updates by not me. the worst feeling is to be ghosted after sending the payment.

Last edited:
I have been awaiting confirmation of payment as well. Can you please get back to me? concerning and frustrating to hear other ppl are getting updates by not me. the worst feeling is to be ghosted after sending the payment.

Do you have all the payment sent, received, and confirmed information on your end? All that blockchain shit? I'd definitely try to figure that out instead of just a screenshot of your wallet showing payment sent.

Jesus Christ dude, everything you do there’s an issue. Too much $$ for shipping, not replying fast enough, question after question.

I have made approx 50-60 orders with multiple sources on Meso over my time here and not once, zero times have I had an issue !!

Maybe I’m lucky or maybe I comprehend how I’m supposed to do things, go with the flow, read up on what’s going on. It’s not as hard as a lot of you make it out to be at all. Gtta be smarter than a 5th grader.

What are you guys using for bitcoin? If you use cashapp it won't provide a transaction ID. But the receiver can easily see the transaction by the amount sent, which is pretty much a unique identifier.