MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

In my case I asked to add something to the order two days after I had made the order but it was already shipped so I was fucked in that sense , which it was my fault . but at the end of the day this fucking store is amazing like the pricing the variety. I’m just wondering about some products, but hopefully they all are solid, as they guy isn’t the manufacturer just a drop shipping service.
My new order is funny
Sleeping pills , modafinil (wakefulness drug) then lidocaine spray
Hope to try some of there other stuff soon

Shipping took 3 weeks but this did coincide with public holidays in the uk and India. So I will update on the times to the uk of new order , like it stayed for a week in the airport but package came sealed and unopened so yay.
I need some of that wakefulness drug speak of the devil. Armodafinil is like my saving grace trying to bodybuild wth a 3 year old and a tendency to fall asleep in my office.
My shipping will likely be the same once i recieve, its been in mumbai cutoms for a week and didnt get picked up for a week. Way underestimated the lead time this order.
If i had an easy way to get affordable armo sooner id be all over it.
Already making a walmart trip on lunch for inuslin to tie me over till my pack arrives

Jesus Christ dude, everything you do there’s an issue. Too much $$ for shipping, not replying fast enough, question after question.

I have made approx 50-60 orders with multiple sources on Meso over my time here and not once, zero times have I had an issue !!

Maybe I’m lucky or maybe I comprehend how I’m supposed to do things, go with the flow, read up on what’s going on. It’s not as hard as a lot of you make it out to be at all. Gtta be smarter than a 5th grader.
Thank you lol. I feel like I'm the only one that notices this guy is a fucking retard lol.
Everything he does is overly complicated for no reason. I cannot fathom living life like that. Just self sabotaging everything you set your mind to because you're too dull to comprehend a simple transaction.

Thank you lol. I feel like I'm the only one that notices this guy is a fucking retard lol.
Everything he does is overly complicated for no reason. I cannot fathom living life like that. Just self sabotaging everything you set your mind to because you're too dull to comprehend a simple transaction.
Connor is a moron yes, he pisses us all off daily. We all take bets on whether he gets his shoes tied that morning...
But hes our moron ok, i kinda get a kick out of his autism personally

Okay no problem sir I will get your package dispatched will contact my wallet company again incase they can be any useful
After about a year, I finally got my original account back.

I am no crypto wiz but as far as I can tell the transaction is completed and show in your account. If there was any indication I fucked something up I would own that shit and pay again, honestly.

Some wallets do not recognize or show transactions from internal tansactions by smart contracts. Usually the account balance will reflect a transaction but not show as a transaction. Sometimes this can be resolved with linking to another wallet. Like trezor and metamask.

I have made several transactions with you and other vendors and never had a issue. I tried to recreate this issue twice, with other vendors from your region, and the transactions went through without issue.

I did receive a tracking number now. Thank you. Maybe someone on here knows a remedy?

I’ll be using it to desensitise areas I’ll be injecting steroids in June so of course I will spray it on a non important part of the body such as my calves when it arrives and will update should be like two weeks . I know USA is incredibly expensive in healthcare.
Steriod injections are practical painless already.

I need some of that wakefulness drug speak of the devil. Armodafinil is like my saving grace trying to bodybuild wth a 3 year old and a tendency to fall asleep in my office.
My shipping will likely be the same once i recieve, its been in mumbai cutoms for a week and didnt get picked up for a week. Way underestimated the lead time this order.
Already making a walmart trip on lunch for inuslin to tie me over till my pack arrives

Have you tried Flmodafinil/CRL-40,940 before?

Track with the parcel app because it shouldn’t be in customs a week

Don’t want to mess it up my first few times
Might wait until the it’s starts to wear off so I can still feel a bit but not be resistant to doing it
I use 1.5 in. Needles in quads and glutes.. the most uncomfortable time forme is when I get the needle a litte over half way in and my muscle starts to twitch.

Don’t want to mess it up my first few times
Might wait until the it’s starts to wear off so I can still feel a bit but not be resistant to doing it

Thinking about this use case - it may not make much difference applying topical lidocaine on to regular skin. Maaaybe exfoliating prior to application may help it to soak in. But trying out the type of spray I have here (on legs and arms) fails to numb/desensitize.

(Ingredients listed as: Active: Lidocaine USP 13% (approximately 10 mg per spray). Inactive: Isopropyl Palmitate, SD Alcohol 40B, Stearic Acid)

It does work brilliantly and rapidly to mute sensation on mucus membrane, as well as wounds/open skin.

Looking at the ingredients in something like a numbing cream, for tattoo use, it may be better suited for absorbing in to regular top-layer skin for localized numbing?

Anyone else’s package been waiting to dispatch Indian airport since 4-8-24? Source said it hasn’t left airport which I mean that’s obvious.. but 2 weeks just sitting at the airport? Seems odd, never waited this long

Anyone else’s package been waiting to dispatch Indian airport since 4-8-24? Source said it hasn’t left airport which I mean that’s obvious.. but 2 weeks just sitting at the airport? Seems odd, never waited this long
Hello sir ,
I did double checked but all the packages left india on same date haven’t reached to destination countries yet this is the second time I have seen this case in 1.5 year . Indian customs never stop our packages as we are legal here . Sometime postal services really fuck up with TA but I’m 100% sure that packages will reach destination country indeed . I know waiting for medicines longer than planned can be frustrating but there are certain things which are beyond my control however I’m always here to help .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

It's more then likely moving, intl trackings usually only update once it lands in destination country