MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Mine
These were the steps my parcel took
Mine is similar.
Multiple "Assigned to load plan",
"Received", "Assigned to load plan","arrived" all at different legs of various flights... it's as if the software is glitching and time-stamping past statuses repeatedly.
But, as we all know, part of the game.

Mine

Mine is similar.
"Received", "Assigned to load plan","arrived" all at different legs of various flights... it's as if the software is glitching and time-stamping past statuses repeatedly.
I've had this before. I don't know what it is but you can look up the flights in real time for the flight#. I forget what conclusion I came to but in the end I think it was just patience. I do know the guy is fairly far from that shipping hub so although the hub has the TN it may take a few days to get there so maybe it's just recycling those updates until the package is actually received.

Hi all
Am still new to this bitcoin payment I used kraken and then transferred over to trust wallet. what Does everyone else use? I know people use cash app for some reason won’t let me register. The fee using kraken was £10.42 to my wallet, from my wallet to receiver is £10.42

I
Hi all
Am still new to this bitcoin payment I used kraken and then transferred over to trust wallet. what Does everyone else use? I know people use cash app for some reason won’t let me register. The fee using kraken was £10.42 to my wallet, from my wallet to receiver is £10.4
For some reason want to charge me $54 to send $87

Mine

Mine is similar.
It’s not glitching it’s just different platforms Information shown on one screen ie India post and Royal Mail both get updates and both are displayed in the parcelapp.com basically if one side has faster updates I see it better and on time instead searching in each tracking site

Is that someone from Meso ? If so why cover up the name ? Post that shit !!! We rather have that around here.
I def think it's his other competition on here, using an alt account. But F'em for real. Empty whack threats. Like what is this, your prices are too low, so im gonna Dox you to the Indian Govt? Def not a customer.

Hello everyone,

Recently india post is been too slow than I have ever seen in my career hence I advise my customers to plan your order accordingly. There are few packages that left India but haven’t reached to destination country. I will wait 48 hours more and if they still don’t update I’m sending reships to all respective customers. Can’t make you wait longer for your meds more .

For queries please email me at below email address

Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Hello everyone,

Recently india post is been too slow than I have ever seen in my career hence I advise my customers to plan your order accordingly. There are few packages that left India but haven’t reached to destination country. I will wait 48 hours more and if they still don’t update I’m sending reships to all respective customers. Can’t make you wait longer for your meds more .

Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Thank you

Hello everyone,

Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
Thank you, I’m at 14 days with no movement

Hello everyone,

Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7
What’s the usual turn around time for shipments to US and what do you expect them to be for orders going out now? If you have an idea anyway

Hello everyone,

Shop@pct24x7.store

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Thank you for the update! :)

What’s the usual turn around time for shipments to US and what do you expect them to be for orders going out now? If you have an idea anyway
I think my first with him was literally 10 days total, it was awesome. In all fairness, even US domestic mail seems to have gotten worse this year.

I think my first with him was literally 10 days total, it was awesome. In all fairness, even US domestic mail seems to have gotten worse this year.
All good thanks brother. I’m just getting ready to put in my first order with this guy and wanted an idea of T/A. Fortunately have enough meds for over a month rn so not a big hurry. Dudes pricing and customer service so far have been great though

My order has been sitting in India with the postal folks for a week now according to tracking. Sounds like your government workers are just like the government workers in the USA! If it's the same there they just get paid by tax dollars and they get their raises and their retirement everything regardless of their productivity. Aaaaaand I'll cut myself off from the old guy ranting.