MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I was trying to not look like one of those guys who freaks out when they don’t get a response in an hour. That’s why I waited a day to even ask if he did confirm payment.
Well……..5 minutes after I asked I got an email saying payment was received..
Thank you for answering me. I appreciate you guys taking the time to help a brother out!

Bro of course, im one of the nice ones though. Dont get it twisted, Meso is full of jackasses who cant handle their drugs. [Tren]
You can always dm me if you need help
24X7 is really good at what he does. Meso has some interesting characters on all types of drugs. But I would say at least 95% of the members are nice.

24X7 is really good at what he does. Meso has some interesting characters on all types of drugs. But I would say at least 95% of the members are nice.
If you count the ones who don't comment consistently.. .Maybe.. but 95% I call bs. Arguments pages long happen in vendor threads over shit thats not even relevant tonthe thread. CONSTANTLY

I usually just read and try to learn. If I think I have something to contribute I’ll comment. I’m too old to argue for the sake of arguing……
That’s what ex-wives are for.
But I def have learned a lot from you guys and for that I’m grateful.

If you count the ones who don't comment consistently.. .Maybe.. but 95% I call bs. Arguments pages long happen in vendor threads over shit thats not even relevant tonthe thread. CONSTANTLY
Maybe, but I feel like it's always the same ass clowns starting arguments.

The one thing we can all agree on is there are some great people here. There used to be some really funny people here. I don't know why or what happened, but they got banned for something.

I def think it's his other competition on here, using an alt account. But F'em for real. Empty whack threats. Like what is this, your prices are too low, so im gonna Dox you to the Indian Govt? Def not a customer.
At this point I really don’t give attention to this kind of emails and I don’t need alt accounts to boost business while others sources have flood of alt accounts and paid shills lol .

I've had several successful orders with @PCT24X7.STORE thus far. Communications has always been fast and professional for questions, placing orders and tracking. Order fulfillment has been quick and complete every time.

Waiting on current order tracking number. hes usually really quick but i dont want to annoy him with a follow up email

reshipped last seized order without me even asking, better service than a storefront business honestly.

Package shipped fast and was well packed, counts were exact, goods are legit. Responses to a couple questions were fast and helpful. If this keeps up, not sure why I'd go anywhere else @PCT24X7.STORE .

Yeah I changed my order 3 times. He probably hates me but he was helpful entire time. I try to remember anything I may need but then I remember more... .lol

Yes! I don’t pretend to understand all the blockchain stuff, but initially it wanted a $271 transaction fee for a $215 order. I waited til it was a very low transaction fee and ordered. Then my Btc payment went without any confirmations for 20 hours. So I did a bump fee of around $10 and within an hour it had 6 confirmations.
That was yesterday. Will pct24x7 send a confirmation they have received it?
I apologize if that’s an ignorant question, just wasn’t sure.
It doesn't say so on his website, but he also accepts LTC. I placed a ~$250 order with another vendor recently and paid with LTC. The fee was <$0.04. Transaction was completed in just a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing feedback when the time comes! That sounds like a fantastic price.

Have used the spray for topical application, it works the same for feminine to desensitize. Also rely on it for localized pain reduction with dysmenorrhea related muscle tension and spasms.
image.jpg
Alright, the spray came and it feels fully alright. I do feel desensitised does take out like I’ll say a minute or so just spray it and rub it in and it works haven’t tried before so can’t compare but it’s just like the skin is desensitised so if you like squeeze your arm, you will still feel internally. It’s just the skin part that goes with me for some reason.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28
View attachment 282139
Alright, the spray came and it feels fully alright. I do feel desensitised does take out like I’ll say a minute or so just spray it and rub it in and it works haven’t tried before so can’t compare but it’s just like the skin is desensitised so if you like squeeze your arm, you will still feel internally. It’s just the skin part that goes with me for some reason.

Ahhh thank you so much for sharing about your experience with this lidocaine spray! Really appreciate having a look at the ingredients label as well. (Cute box, too! :p )

In hindsight reflection, I realize that my base sensory state for touch/pain is likely to be skewed from the average others may be at.

Glad to know it is working out for you. It sounds like a great product for the price.

Does it apply like a fine mist type of aerosol? (EDIT: Suppose so, taking a second look at the label on yours. Being pressurized and all. That actually sounds a lot easier to work with for application!)

Mine goes in quick single "spray" from a pump button, guessing to keep the dosing reasonably consistent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428-184102.png
    Screenshot_20240428-184102.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Hello everyone
Now we do accept below cryptos as payment , recently lot of customers had issues due to high transaction fee on bitcoin .
BITCOIN
LITECOIN
USDC ERC20
USDT ERC20
USDT TRC20
ETH

EMAIL - SHOP@PCT24X7.STORE

Thanks & Regards
PCT24X7

Sponsors