MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

We appreciate you! Fortunately the smoke finally cleared on BTC and transaction fees have been normal.
Yes sir btc transactions that were pending for 3-4 days just got cleared.

Speed of India post is now normal again don’t know what was the issue going on with postal service for 3-4 weeks .

Hello everyone
Now we do accept below cryptos as payment , recently lot of customers had issues due to high transaction fee on bitcoin .
BITCOIN
LITECOIN
USDC ERC20
USDT ERC20
USDT TRC20
ETH

EMAIL - SHOP@PCT24X7.STORE

Thanks & Regards
PCT24X7
This is my second order and this delivery been the fastest. Tracking number was giving on 25th April it was delivered today.
fast response when emailing.

Yes sir btc transactions that were pending for 3-4 days just got cleared.

Speed of India post is now normal again don’t know what was the issue going on with postal service for 3-4 weeks .
Just in time, my pack landed. I was concerned with the insulin since it shoule be refrigerated before opening and it sat for 2 weeks in India
All seems g2g

This is my second order and this delivery been the fastest. Tracking number was giving on 25th April it was delivered today.
fast response when emailing.
Which is funny, my pack that sat in customs for weeks had that exact timeframe... its like thsy all took a couple weeks vacation

are you getting delivered to usa ? my pack took over two weeks don't know if that was normal time?
Yes to the us. For pct24x7 that was not normal. Couple weeks can and ahould be expected but hes dome better than that even. Before their customs took two weeks off this month

are you getting delivered to usa ? my pack took over two weeks don't know if that was normal time?
Average delivery time varies a lot. India post and USA customs are wild cards. Sometimes they zip through both and sometimes they'll randomly sit at one of those places for a long time.

Edit: I like to stay well stocked of things that I know I'll need and plan out for at least a year with extras just in case. You can't always count on a pack making it to you.

Which is funny, my pack that sat in customs for weeks had that exact timeframe... its like thsy all took a couple weeks vacation
I ordered 23 April got tracking number 25th April delivered 30my last order took 9 days. With the delays from Indian I thought it would take 2 weeks. 5 days ti U.K. very quick. I even checked my tracking number the day before it never shows up where mines at juts says India still.

Fuckery of India post and usps was very weird the entire April , some packages took 2 weeks to reach USA same never updated but delivered just fine , some says it’s in USA customs while customers received it , all I can say that tracking updates can’t be taken as actual movement of packages however this happened with 10-20% packages only rest updated / moved / delivered fine

Fuckery of India post and usps was very weird the entire April , some packages took 2 weeks to reach USA same never updated but delivered just fine , some says it’s in USA customs while customers received it , all I can say that tracking updates can’t be taken as actual movement of packages however this happened with 10-20% packages only rest updated / moved / delivered fine

On that note...
Happy May! :p

I got these a few weeks back for my brother and he seems to like the product, another satisfied customer

Attachments

• IMG_1119.png
    IMG_1119.png
    2 MB · Views: 91
Love 24x7. Even now that they are established, they still go out of their way to provide great service. I received order a few days ago. The moment I ordered they were on it. About 2 weeks with Indian post "fuckery" issue. Great prices and they included a gift as well.

Ahhh thank you so much for sharing about your experience with this lidocaine spray! Really appreciate having a look at the ingredients label as well. (Cute box, too! :p )

In hindsight reflection, I realize that my base sensory state for touch/pain is likely to be skewed from the average others may be at.

Glad to know it is working out for you. It sounds like a great product for the price.

Does it apply like a fine mist type of aerosol? (EDIT: Suppose so, taking a second look at the label on yours. Being pressurized and all. That actually sounds a lot easier to work with for application!)

Mine goes in quick single "spray" from a pump button, guessing to keep the dosing reasonably consistent.
Alright it works as an automatic spray sort of like deodorant aerosol not a pump action

Femistra is out of stock hence quoting for Anaridex . Fempro instead of femaford .

ARTVIGIL 150MG 1X10 SIGN x 10 - 23.9$
PANTOSEC 40MG 1X10 x 1 - 0.64$
Anaridex 1MG 1X10 ZYDU x 1 - 2.10$
TAMODEX 20MG 1X10 ZYDU x 6 - 3.12$
XMALON 25MG 1X10 CELO x 3 - 17.22$
EUTRIG HP 5K 1X1 SAMA x 3 - 22.41$
DOSTIHEAL 0.25MG 1X4 HEAL x 1 - 1.61$
FEMPRO 2.5MG 1X10 JOHN x 1 - 1.15$

STUD 5000 1X1 UNIV x 1 - 1.8$

hello did you receive the payment? I know shipping takes about 2-3 days for tracking just want to confirm the payment is ok on your end

Femistra is out of stock hence quoting for Anaridex . Fempro instead of femaford .

ARTVIGIL 150MG 1X10 SIGN x 10 - 23.9$
PANTOSEC 40MG 1X10 x 1 - 0.64$
Anaridex 1MG 1X10 ZYDU x 1 - 2.10$
TAMODEX 20MG 1X10 ZYDU x 6 - 3.12$
XMALON 25MG 1X10 CELO x 3 - 17.22$
EUTRIG HP 5K 1X1 SAMA x 3 - 22.41$
DOSTIHEAL 0.25MG 1X4 HEAL x 1 - 1.61$
FEMPRO 2.5MG 1X10 JOHN x 1 - 1.15$

STUD 5000 1X1 UNIV x 1 - 1.8$

hello did you receive the payment? I know shipping takes about 2-3 days for tracking just want to confirm the payment is ok on your end
Hello sir ,
Payment was received and package is shipped sharing tracking number in few minutes after reaching pharmacy. Sorry yesterday had slight headache so I went home early from pharmacy to take rest

Hello sir ,
Payment was received and package is shipped sharing tracking number in few minutes after reaching pharmacy. Sorry yesterday had slight headache so I went home early from pharmacy to take rest
No need to apologise i await the tracking,
Its just the nature of the business and the threats from your competitors and previous issue with bitcoin I just worried lol all the best and I bet you have the medication to hopefully do away with that headache get well soon. ٤:)

Sponsors