MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

All good thanks brother. I’m just getting ready to put in my first order with this guy and wanted an idea of T/A. Fortunately have enough meds for over a month rn so not a big hurry. Dudes pricing and customer service so far have been great though
I have never had a package from this vendor take longer than 16 days. But definitely plan ahead because never underestimate the postal service

Under someone elses advice, parcelsapp website to track... you get alot of duplicate entries repeated. Its the different locations reporting the same info.
Look for the first entry of something reported and thats the timestamp and date.
Mine arrived at jfk a couple days ago. It also shows it arrived yesterday and today due to the others reporting the info late.
If that all makes sense.

Under someone elses advice, parcelsapp website to track... you get alot of duplicate entries repeated. Its the different locations reporting the same info.
Look for the first entry of something reported and thats the timestamp and date.
Mine arrived at jfk a couple days ago. It also shows it arrived yesterday and today due to the others reporting the info late.
If that all makes sense.
Any of your other tracking services are just going to show 'item bagged' in India and 'waiting shipment' in us.
I also notice once while it shows its still in us customs it somehow delivers in two days across the state. I feel the info we get in normal tracking is off, maybe intentionally if customs is in play

My order has been sitting in India with the postal folks for a week now according to tracking. Sounds like your government workers are just like the government workers in the USA! If it's the same there they just get paid by tax dollars and they get their raises and their retirement everything regardless of their productivity. Aaaaaand I'll cut myself off from the old guy ranting.
Ditto... 24X7 kicked the package off in record speed, but then it disappeared like Emelia Earheart.

Has anyone here been seeing crazy transaction fees from Bitcoin? Almost a third of my most recent order was transaction fee.

Ditto... 24X7 kicked the package off in record speed, but then it disappeared like Emelia Earheart.

Has anyone here been seeing crazy transaction fees from Bitcoin? Almost a third of my most recent order was transaction fee.
Yes, BTC transaction fees have been extremely high the past week or so, due to recent events. The parts of the graph below with the red/orange peaks indicate extremely high transaction fees. I'm a novice, so if you want good explanations for the details around recent events, search for halving and runes.
1714021913988.png

Code:
https://mempool.jhoenicke.de/#BTC,30d,count

Tracking in general seems strange this week for sure.

When crypto markets surge, the blockchains which see a spike in transactions also see an increase in transaction costs. With the recent BTC halving and the increase in transactions on the Bitcoin blockchain, transaction prices have increased. Just a warning... we will see the same thing soon on the Ethereum (ETH) network despite changes which are supposed to reduce transaction costs.

Yes! I don’t pretend to understand all the blockchain stuff, but initially it wanted a $271 transaction fee for a $215 order. I waited til it was a very low transaction fee and ordered. Then my Btc payment went without any confirmations for 20 hours. So I did a bump fee of around $10 and within an hour it had 6 confirmations.
That was yesterday. Will pct24x7 send a confirmation they have received it?
I apologize if that’s an ignorant question, just wasn’t sure.

Yes! I don’t pretend to understand all the blockchain stuff, but initially it wanted a $271 transaction fee for a $215 order. I waited til it was a very low transaction fee and ordered. Then my Btc payment went without any confirmations for 20 hours. So I did a bump fee of around $10 and within an hour it had 6 confirmations.
He doesn't really send pay confirmations anymore. I think the order volume is getting to him.
Email and ask if payment was received..ie are we good to go? Thats why he will reply and confirm

Bro a 271 dollar fee seems wildly inaccurate givin you shit.
Joking aside that is RIDICULOUSLY high. Where did you send from, cashapp? They may have had the priority fees jacked sky high. Better to just go standard if you arent hitting a tight payment window

He doesn't really send pay confirmations anymore. I think the order volume is getting to him.
Email and ask if payment was received..ie are we good to go? Thats why he will reply and confirm
I was trying to not look like one of those guys who freaks out when they don’t get a response in an hour. That’s why I waited a day to even ask if he did confirm payment.
Well……..5 minutes after I asked I got an email saying payment was received..
Thank you for answering me. I appreciate you guys taking the time to help a brother out!

I was trying to not look like one of those guys who freaks out when they don’t get a response in an hour. That’s why I waited a day to even ask if he did confirm payment.
Well……..5 minutes after I asked I got an email saying payment was received..
Thank you for answering me. I appreciate you guys taking the time to help a brother out!
Bro of course, im one of the nice ones though. Dont get it twisted, Meso is full of jackasses who cant handle their drugs. [Tren]
You can always dm me if you need help

Bro a 271 dollar fee seems wildly inaccurate givin you shit.
Joking aside that is RIDICULOUSLY high. Where did you send from, cashapp? They may have had the priority fees jacked sky high. Better to just go standard if you arent hitting a tight payment window
That’s what it showed initially on BlueWallet. Maybe I looked wrong and it was a total. The $215 order and then the fees made a total of $271. Either way I thought it was crazy high

That’s what it showed initially on BlueWallet. Maybe I looked wrong and it was a total. The $215 order and then the fees made a total of $271. Either way I thought it was crazy high
Yeah i would never proceed. Most fees ive paid on cash app is like 15$ Maybe 20 if im sending highest priority and the fee they charge. Or i can go from my xmr wallet and send it for bit more because the conversion to btc

Yeah i would never proceed. Most fees ive paid on cash app is like 15$ Maybe 20 if im sending highest priority and the fee they charge. Or i can go from my xmr wallet and send it for bit more because the conversion to btc
They charge marker fees in the price you pay for btc, you just don't see it