MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

What are you guys using for bitcoin? If you use cashapp it won't provide a transaction ID. But the receiver can easily see the transaction by the amount sent, which is pretty much a unique identifier.

In general for CashApp, you may get a BTC transaction ID (in app) -

Activity > Bitcoin BTC Withdrawal > 3 dot menu > Block Explorer > "Transaction"

which has a button to copy the Transaction ID.

(Activity tab is the round clock icon, for Android version)

I have been awaiting confirmation of payment as well. Can you please get back to me? concerning and frustrating to hear other ppl are getting updates by not me. the worst feeling is to be ghosted after sending the payment.
Hello sir ,

Please send me the payment confirmation email with transaction hash ID . I even emailed you about removing items that you think you don’t need so I can recalculate sir .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Yes sir via cash app once the payment is sent I can see incoming transaction within 1-2 minutes in my wallet .
What are you guys using for bitcoin? If you use cashapp it won't provide a transaction ID. But the receiver can easily see the transaction by the amount sent, which is pretty much a unique identifier.

No shit? I've been searching different blockchain explorers and finding it via time and amount. That's so much quicker. Thank you

Yes you can get the transaction number easy.. just go to "web receipt" then click on " view on blockchain" it will take you right to the transaction number.. there is a little clipboard symbol you can click and copy the number so you can paste it in an email nmback to the payee

No shit? I've been searching different blockchain explorers and finding it via time and amount. That's so much quicker. Thank you

Yeah! Glad to help. :D (Respect to your skillz too though hunting it down by time/amount data.)

Here is a screenshot of the menu after selecting the relevant transaction from Activities.

The Block Explorer option opens to the mempool . space website and shows the specific BTC transaction info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240417-202600.png
    Screenshot_20240417-202600.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 55

I didn't see this post before I said practically the same thing right after you...

I never asked to remove anything. That is someone else. I already paid for my order, but I never received any confirmation or tracking. I waited a week before following up. Please don't selectively ignore emails.
Hello sir ,

Please send me the payment confirmation email with transaction hash ID . I even emailed you about removing items that you think you don’t need so I can recalculate sir .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

I never asked to remove anything. That is someone else. I already paid for my order, but I never received any confirmation or tracking. I waited a week before following up. Please don't selectively ignore emails.
Please pm me your email here so I can check . I don’t ignore any email unless customer is been proven a time waster or email is regarding controlled medications.

Placed an order and paid... few hours later was like dang I forgot something wrote an email to see if I could add to the order. Within an hour and some back and forth product added to order.. dude was on it!! Thanks @PCT24X7.STORE

Placed an order and paid... few hours later was like dang I forgot something wrote an email to see if I could add to the order. Within an hour and some back and forth product added to order.. dude was on it!! Thanks @PCT24X7.STORE
In my case I asked to add something to the order two days after I had made the order but it was already shipped so I was fucked in that sense , which it was my fault . but at the end of the day this fucking store is amazing like the pricing the variety. I’m just wondering about some products, but hopefully they all are solid, as they guy isn’t the manufacturer just a drop shipping service.
My new order is funny
Sleeping pills , modafinil (wakefulness drug) then lidocaine spray
Hope to try some of there other stuff soon

Shipping took 3 weeks but this did coincide with public holidays in the uk and India. So I will update on the times to the uk of new order , like it stayed for a week in the airport but package came sealed and unopened so yay.

Attachments

• camphoto_1254324197.jpeg
    camphoto_1254324197.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
In my case I asked to add something to the order two days after I had made the order but it was already shipped so I was fucked in that sense , which it was my fault . but at the end of the day this fucking store is amazing like the pricing the variety. I’m just wondering about some products, but hopefully they all are solid, as they guy isn’t the manufacturer just a drop shipping service.
My new order is funny
Sleeping pills , modafinil (wakefulness drug) then lidocaine spray
Hope to try some of there other stuff soon

Shipping took 3 weeks but this did coincide with public holidays in the uk and India. So I will update on the times to the uk of new order , like it stayed for a week in the airport but package came sealed and unopened so yay.

Nice. Curious to know if the lidocaine spray is worth it if you have any feedback on the quality.

I usually buy one that is 13% lidocaine/10mg per spray. Which is highest for any commercial manufacturer in the US as far as I've found. But still relatively expensive. (Wish I knew a place for just buying lidocaine powder instead to save $)

Nice. Curious to know if the lidocaine spray is worth it if you have any feedback on the quality.

I usually buy one that is 13% lidocaine/10mg per spray. Which is highest for any commercial manufacturer in the US as far as I've found. But still relatively expensive. (Wish I knew a place for just buying lidocaine powder instead to save $)
I bought the CLIMAX 10% SPRAY so I will update you when it comes it cost me 5.50 usd and shipping to uk I review it and send you pic but why do you use lidocaine just so I know if my testing would be the same

I bought the CLIMAX 10% SPRAY so I will update you when it comes it cost me 5.50 usd and shipping to uk I review it and send you pic but why do you use lidocaine just so I know if my testing would be the same

Thank you for sharing feedback when the time comes! That sounds like a fantastic price.

Have used the spray for topical application, it works the same for feminine to desensitize. Also rely on it for localized pain reduction with dysmenorrhea related muscle tension and spasms.

Thank you for sharing feedback when the time comes! That sounds like a fantastic price.

Have used the spray for topical application, it works the same for feminine to desensitize. Also rely on it for localized pain reduction with dysmenorrhea related muscle tension and spasms.
I’ll be using it to desensitise areas I’ll be injecting steroids in June so of course I will spray it on a non important part of the body such as my calves when it arrives and will update should be like two weeks . I know USA is incredibly expensive in healthcare.

I’ll be using it to desensitise areas I’ll be injecting steroids in June so of course I will spray it on a non important part of the body such as my calves when it arrives and will update should be like two weeks . I know USA is incredibly expensive in healthcare.

Perfect, I will look out for any updates about your experience. Thanks and cheers! :)