MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I am in eu. The tax laws are strict here. I don’t know exactly if that is the reason but they can’t deliver to eu.

The answer is relatively simple.

The US, UK, Canada all have customs duty exemptions for small low value parcels. So below a certain declared amount they're waved through with random parcels selected for inspection.

The EU eliminated this exemption (after Brexit) and everything entering must have a full customs declaration and taxes paid, subjecting every tiny parcel to more paperwork and rigorous inspection.

Thanks for the answer. Any eta when it will be ready?
so ive wrote 3 emails for pricelist after i was told that EU forwarding service is avaiable but never got an Email afterwards. can you check @PCT24X7.STORE ?

Hey PCT.
I assume there is still no domestic solution for EU, or?
any reshipper you have there?
thanks!

is this already implemented and can be used?
i would use it. Eu customers could order for several months to avoid that the order is "too small" :)

ive already made a huge list of stuff i would like to order.
just waiting for his confirmation

ive also sent you an Email 2 days ago and havent received an answer but ive downloaded the list on your website.
Can you answer my question regarding EU forwarding service?
If it is implemented i will place a bigger order

he told me the guy is currently in hospital but he will anounce it soon.
Ive already sent him my list which is quite big :p

sir can you please check your spam folder again? :D

any news regarding your forwarding guy?
my big order is still waiting and i need some of the stuff beginning of july :p

any reply?
thanks!

and @PCT24X7.STORE
can you confirm your forwarder is in EU and not in UK or whatever?
because that would also be useless for most in EU
thanks!

is he ready to forward orders now?
would like to proceed with the huge list ive sent to you :D

i only hope your EU guy is ready before the summer sale ends xD

any news update the EU forwarding service?

so i assume the EU forwarding service will not come in near future since you ignore the question @PCT24X7.STORE ?
i would prefer clear communication, since there are members here who are waiting for it and if it wont come tell us and we look somewhere else..
thanks

so still no info about EU forwarding @PCT24X7.STORE ?

is it good customer service to dodge a question several times, then make announcement when more information will be released and then do not release those information?
does this help his business?

This means there will not be an eu domestic service, right?

Thanks for the answer. Any eta when it will be ready?

From the bottom to the top … wow !!! Dude get some help. This is scary

Received another order from @PCT24X7.STORE . Package was split into 2. One pack never made it through customs. Pct247 promptly reshipped it once it showed 10days(i believe not sure of exact policy) at customs. Received reshipped package 12 days later to usa.

Thanks again, great service.

The answer is relatively simple.

The US, UK, Canada all have customs duty exemptions for small low value parcels. So below a certain declared amount they're waved through with random parcels selected for inspection.

The EU eliminated this exemption (after Brexit) and everything entering must have a full customs declaration and taxes paid, subjecting every tiny parcel to more paperwork and rigorous inspection.

That doesn’t mean however that the source can just put zero for the value. Will get inspected every time. Some indiamart sources are that dumb

From the study Ghoul linked, "Topical administration of liraglutide did not affect blood glucose level in mice;" suggesting lack of systemic access with their topical blend (vaseline and DMSO).

This is the way

From the study Ghoul linked, "Topical administration of liraglutide did not affect blood glucose level in mice;" suggesting lack of systemic access with their topical blend (vaseline and DMSO).

You don’t need to even link a study. Just google “Compound X molecular weight”

If it is over 500DA, it will not absorb transdermal.

Semaglutide for example is over 4000DA. Never doing to happen. Liraglutide is 3750DA. Peptides are too big, all of them.

Semaglutide for example is over 4000DA. Never going to happen. Liraglutide is 3750DA. Peptides are too big, all of them.

"In summary, we have developed a novel peptide engineering strategy that incorporates a serum protein binding motif onto covalent side-chain staple. This approach was used to generate stapled long-acting Ex-4 analogs, which retained full agonist potency and had excellent pharmacological properties, including weight loss, glycemic control, and lipid-lowering effects in rodents. Administration by the MicroCor transdermal system resulted in sustained therapeutic blood concentrations with glucose-lowering activity in guinea pigs and warrants further investigation in primates. Expansion of this half-life extension strategy to other peptide hormones, such as GLP-1R/GCGR dual agonists and GLP2, should."

Last edited:

Semaglutide for example is over 4000DA. Never doing to happen. Liraglutide is 3750DA. Peptides are too big, all of them.

“Could” u mix them with ba and everything then add them to a dermal paste?? Dunno?? Just wondering

It's a VAT problem not a duties problem. $150 or less is exempt from duties but not from VAT

10day US TD. Amazing speed, 1 of 2. Pack was damaged and had a hole on the top side edge. I could see product through the hole. I was worried I might be missing something but I don't think I am, I'll know for sure when 2 lands.
I understand this has nothing to do with @PCT24X7.STORE but without giving too much detail, I think given how it was packed may have saved any smaller items from falling out the hole or someone's sticky fingers pulling it out.
2nd pack landed today with no issues, however I am indeed missing some product that was supposed to be with the first pack. Given the size of the hole in the First pack and how things are packaged I don't think it just "fell out" and I don't think @PCT24X7.STORE forgot it in the order. I've made several orders with him in the past and this is the first time I am missing something.

My mind instantly goes to some pos scumbag sticking their dirty shit stained finger in there like a fucking goblin and fishing it out with the dexterity of a baby raccoon, then scurrying off to assess their loot. I'm now going to go watch that video of the fat porch pirate who slips in the grass and breaks her leg.

-Thank you for reading my vent

2nd pack landed today with no issues, however I am indeed missing some product that was supposed to be with the first pack. Given the size of the hole in the First pack and how things are packaged I don't think it just "fell out" and I don't think @PCT24X7.STORE forgot it in the order. I've made several orders with him in the past and this is the first time I am missing something.

My mind instantly goes to some pos scumbag sticking their dirty shit stained finger in there like a fucking goblin and fishing it out with the dexterity of a baby raccoon, then scurrying off to assess their loot. I'm now going to go watch that video of the fat porch pirate who slips in the grass and breaks her leg.

-Thank you for reading my vent
Hello sir , pls email me about the missing item and quantity and I will get it dispatched to you on Monday :) ,

Is it normal for the package to be stuck in Mumbai for this long? Should I consider the package to be a loss or is there still hope?

Pre-Shipment

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Facility
MUMBAI AIRPORTSORTING OFFICE, INDIA
June 13, 2024, 8:42 am

Processed Through Facility
MUMBAI AIRPORTSORTING OFFICE, INDIA
June 13, 2024, 7:44 am
Acceptance
INDIA
June 12, 2024, 4:54 pm