MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

This means there will not be an eu domestic service, right?
There will be sir but arranging addresses is been a very slow process as people understand the risk it carry . Have arranged few but they are still not reached a required certain number .

I’m aware. Like I said, I have the products available. However, these are suppose to be superior in terms of absorbtion.

Also, pentravan has a high molecular weight cream that would allow for products like peptides to be transdermal. As of now, we are limited to bases and short esters.

Thanks for the info.

Shit get everyone some if possible then I can do sema thru transdermal

@PCT24X7.STORE I believe you have uk domestic service. Can you send from India to your uk warehouse and then from there to eu? Shipping costs will be higher but I don't have a problem with that.
Uk sources successfully send gear from uk to eu.

@PCT24X7.STORE I believe you have uk domestic service. Can you send from India to your uk warehouse and then from there to eu? Shipping costs will be higher but I don't have a problem with that.
Uk sources successfully send gear from uk to eu.
He doesn’t have a UK store you’re thinking of someone else, just had a order take 10 days to uk which for the price is more than acceptable, just order enough so you don’t need next day.