MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Is it normal for the package to be stuck in Mumbai for this long? Should I consider the package to be a loss or is there still hope?

Pre-Shipment

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Processed Through Facility
MUMBAI AIRPORTSORTING OFFICE, INDIA
June 13, 2024, 8:42 am

June 13, 2024, 7:44 am
Acceptance
INDIA
June 12, 2024, 4:54 pm

It’s not stuck it’s on its way, ye one of little faith

Is it normal for the package to be stuck in Mumbai for this long? Should I consider the package to be a loss or is there still hope?

Pre-Shipment

Acceptance
INDIA
So it's been 2 days??? Tell my I am reading this wrong?? It's been stuck in Mumbai for 2 days? Holy shizt you need to start asking for a reship by now... 2 days is just unexceptable.. I really have a lot more to say but I'm not cause surley I am reading this wrong.. please explain !

Pre-Shipment

Acceptance
INDIA
Bro, unless its in customs and hasnt moved in 2 weeks dont worry about. India moves at India speeds.

I guess this is a similar question but how long can I expect a package to be sitting in New York before it updates again and begins making its way to my state ?

So it's been 2 days??? Tell my I am reading this wrong?? It's been stuck in Mumbai for 2 days? Holy shizt you need to start asking for a reship by now... 2 days is just unexceptable.. I really have a lot more to say but I'm not cause surley I am reading this wrong.. please explain !

9 days since last update, not 2 days. But understood regarding me not understanding how things work in India. Thank you, everyone. I was being an impatient b*tch.

9 days since last update, not 2 days. But understood regarding me not understanding how things work in India. Thank you, everyone. I was being an impatient b*tch.
By far the biggest holding point is usually India post. Sometimes it's a few days and sometimes it's 10 or more days with them. I would say on average I get stuff from India in about 3 weeks. Plan accordingly. And don't expect the tracking to always be accurate. Sometimes it shows something in the country of origin and then nothing for a while and then all the sudden it just says cleared customs US or Departed such and such facility in us headed your way. Sometimes it gives you an update for every step of the way, but it can be random.

Pre-Shipment

Acceptance
INDIA
It's not stuck. It hasn't reached the destination county yet, it's been only 9 days. Chill my guy

Yes it's normal. Stop watching the tracking. My last order was two packs one took 10 days the other was more like 15 or 20.

By far the biggest holding point is usually India post. Sometimes it's a few days and sometimes it's 10 or more days with them. I would say on average I get stuff from India in about 3 weeks. Plan accordingly. And don't expect the tracking to always be accurate. Sometimes it shows something in the country of origin and then nothing for a while and then all the sudden it just says cleared customs US or Departed such and such facility in us headed your way. Sometimes it gives you an update for every step of the way, but it can be random.
Thanks, brotha. Very helpful!

Pre-Shipment

Acceptance
INDIA

I guess this is a similar question but how long can I expect a package to be sitting in New York before it updates again and begins making its way to my state ?

You're likely using USPS tracking which offers very little detail.

Parcelsapp.com will provide more detail (too much detail in fact) about what's going on with your package.