MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

My first order arrived to New Zealand only 12 days transit time. All items intact and no damages. No issues with customs. Comms is fast and efficient. Prices are decent. Highly reccommend @PCT24X7.COM

Thank you everyone for giving the greater response to “18% off promo till 14th of august” than I expected ,

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

anyone have experience with Anavar from here. Just curious because I seen it on the site
Hello sir , due to price increase by evolve we didn’t restocked it . I just started using their dbol at 40mg a day in two divided doses and it’s my third day and already feeling the good muscle pumps .

shit... your shop seems great! Can't wait for you to start selling to EU coustomers so I can get get in on the action.
Btw will you ship EU-EU or IN-EU?

so i can order other stuff IN-EU?
It depends on the country sir few are easy and few are very tough , let me know the country so I can check the success rate . Only issue is I don’t have any known Indian people there otherwise it would be very easy to ship eu-eu as few locations are very easy and success rate is like 90%+ and I can use that places for domestic eu shipping .

How is the succes rate been for the metherlands? I want to place an order but it sounds very difficult to get in the europe. I am looking for hcg, nolvadex, aromasin and enclomiphene.

How is the succes rate been for the metherlands? I want to place an order but it sounds very difficult to get in the europe. I am looking for hcg, nolvadex, aromasin and enclomiphene.
We sent few trial packages to our Indian friends living in Netherlands and most of the packages were held due for payment of Vat tax . However few packages were released after paying vat . And it’s hard to pay vat in advance from India otherwise the success rate can be good .

We sent few trial packages to our Indian friends living in Netherlands and most of the packages were held due for payment of Vat tax . However few packages were released after paying vat . And it’s hard to pay vat in advance from India otherwise the success rate can be good .
How much is the vat?

Croatia here... from my expirenece if you put the IOSS code in the shipping info, they wont bother with vat tax (IOSS code identifes the price of the order e.i H7 is for orders <100€ and they will just tax you on that, last time i paid ~4 €)
It depends on the country sir few are easy and few are very tough , let me know the country so I can check the success rate . Only issue is I don’t have any known Indian people there otherwise it would be very easy to ship eu-eu as few locations are very easy and success rate is like 90%+ and I can use that places for domestic eu shipping .
*edit: IOSS is only if you order international

Sponsors

Latest posts