MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Didn’t see the updated user name, it hasn’t always been like that but thanks for pointing that out

vendors username is literally pctx24.com what would be the next logical step in a systematic approach to solving your own question?
To be fair this also isn’t a “price” list; only the list provided via email contains pricing.

Update: This no longer appears to be true.

I uploaded the pdf file on website for easy download too but it was giving error sometimes when downloading , I will be uploading it again on website .

Hello , just wanted to notify everyone through forum that due to weekend and Indian Independence Day holiday our pharmacy was closed so all the customers who placed the orders recently will be receiving trackings 1-2 days late than usual , I will try my best to ship out the orders as fast as possible by using different carriers and forwarding the trackings . no need to take stress or worry if haven’t received tracking number yet :)

Just wanted to thank @PCT24X7.COM. I’ve ordered from him like 4-5 times. His communication is top notch. I ordered a bunch of stuff and my pack was missing 1 item. No big deal, little mistakes happen. I’m sure he’s got a lot of orders coming in. I emailed him and he immediately emailed me back and apologized and within 48 hours sent me tracking for the shipment with the remaining stuff. I will always use them for any meds I need!

@PCT24X7.COM i had a dream that you stopped doing business and I woke up in a cold sweat, can you give us any assurance’s that you are in this for the long haul.
I’m not going to give up on this business till there are ways to ship the packages , however I will be going to Dubai for 4-5 days vacation probably in next few weeks , life’s been very stressful recently and I need a small break and a russian girl in my hotel room , looks like I will need my Vidalista 20 mg and some Duratia 60 mgs there lol

Hey everyone I thought I should let everyone know that I will be in Thailand for 25 August to 1 September for vacation , during that time it’s quite possible that there can be delays in replying to emails . I will be visiting British dispensary too might grab some dbol 5 mg , 10 mg and green legendary Androlic 50 and ask them if they can ship to USA discreetly.

Hey everyone I thought I should let everyone know that I will be in Thailand for 25 August to 1 September for vacation , during that time it’s quite possible that there can be delays in replying to emails . I will be visiting British dispensary too might grab some dbol 5 mg , 10 mg and green legendary Androlic 50 and ask them if they can ship to USA discreetly.
Damn you’re doing to the British dispensary! My first order of anabolics was a bottle of the pink 5 anabols. Shipped direct from Thailand. I don’t know what was in that shit but I blew the fuck up and it also gave me a very subtle euphoric feeling shortly after taking it. Never been able to find dbol that had the same effects. And I know people are gonna say “ dbol is dbol”.

Damn you’re doing to the British dispensary! My first order of anabolics was a bottle of the pink 5 anabols. Shipped direct from Thailand. I don’t know what was in that shit but I blew the fuck up and it also gave me a very subtle euphoric feeling shortly after taking it. Never been able to find dbol that had the same effects. And I know people are gonna say “ dbol is dbol”.
It was also the first time you tool anabolics

Sponsors

Latest posts