MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hey everyone I thought I should let everyone know that I will be in Thailand for 25 August to 1 September for vacation , during that time it’s quite possible that there can be delays in replying to emails . I will be visiting British dispensary too might grab some dbol 5 mg , 10 mg and green legendary Androlic 50 and ask them if they can ship to USA discreetly.
Are you shipping out orders placed before this date? Thanks

Hey everyone I thought I should let everyone know that I will be in Thailand for 25 August to 1 September for vacation , during that time it’s quite possible that there can be delays in replying to emails . I will be visiting British dispensary too might grab some dbol 5 mg , 10 mg and green legendary Androlic 50 and ask them if they can ship to USA discreetly.
Is it the same BD from back in the day? My first cycle was BD dbol only (not british dragon) many many many years ago. Forgot where I ordered it from but it was amazing. Packed on a lot of weight (yeah, mostly water). Ordered again for another cycle a few weeks later and they sent fake BD dbol. I was really nervous paying at WU. Like they were going to arrest me. When the package came (both times) it was inside a VHS tape for some foreign movie. I almost threw it out the first time. Now that is stealth! Good old days. Maybe @PCT24X7.COM can throw in a VHS tape on the next order?

Hello sir due to weekends and Independence Day holiday our shipping has been slow , few trackings will be available today and rest of trackings will be sent on Wednesday as due to holiday post offices are closed .
Just curious, I placed an order Monday, but still have not received tracking, is this normal? It’s no rush or big deal, just wanted to make sure my order didn’t get lost in the cracks.

Last edited:
yesterday I was out in field to collect outstanding payments from clinics and hospitals , came home midnight just woke up and sending trackings in next hour .

Is it the same BD from back in the day? My first cycle was BD dbol only (not british dragon) many many many years ago. Forgot where I ordered it from but it was amazing. Packed on a lot of weight (yeah, mostly water). Ordered again for another cycle a few weeks later and they sent fake BD dbol. I was really nervous paying at WU. Like they were going to arrest me. When the package came (both times) it was inside a VHS tape for some foreign movie. I almost threw it out the first time. Now that is stealth! Good old days. Maybe @PCT24X7.COM can throw in a VHS tape on the next order?
I’m guessing that would have been the one and only, GYMACE

Just curious, I placed an order Monday, but still have not received tracking, is this normal? It’s no rush or big deal, just wanted to make sure my order didn’t get lost in the cracks.
Hello sir , there was weekend then Independence Day holiday in between which slowed us down a bit I just sent trackings to most of customers if you haven’t received yet no worries rest of the trackings will be sent today afternoon as soon I reach pharmacy.

Damn you’re doing to the British dispensary! My first order of anabolics was a bottle of the pink 5 anabols. Shipped direct from Thailand. I don’t know what was in that shit but I blew the fuck up and it also gave me a very subtle euphoric feeling shortly after taking it. Never been able to find dbol that had the same effects. And I know people are gonna say “ dbol is dbol”.
Agree those pink 5 mg were the best ones I ever used , in these years I used lot of companies but no one comes near to Thailand pink dbol

Would be incredible if you are serious about the BD dbol. I’ll be following for updates. I definitely would grab a bunch.

Hello sir , there was weekend then Independence Day holiday in between which slowed us down a bit I just sent trackings to most of customers if you haven’t received yet no worries rest of the trackings will be sent today afternoon as soon I reach pharmacy.
No worries, It wasn’t a huge deal I just wanted to double check. Thanks again!

If you can load up on everything British dispensary do 5mg/10mg etc and also their Anavar that would be awesome.

Don’t forget to send us photos

If you can load up on everything British dispensary do 5mg/10mg etc and also their Anavar that would be awesome.

Don’t forget to send us photos
I won’t be bringing anything back with me into India however I will be talking with British dispensary that if they have their own shippers for shipping worldwide discreetly and their prices , shipping cost . I’m sure they do have shippers

I won’t be bringing anything back with me into India however I will be talking with British dispensary that if they have their own shippers for shipping worldwide discreetly and their prices , shipping cost . I’m sure they do have shippers
Please keep up updated and have a great holiday.

@PCT24X7.COM still waiting on my tracking also, did not receive wednesday.
Did you all receive your tracking number? I sent payment Aug. 10 and was told tracking would be provided but I haven't received anything, so just curious if this is standard procedure. This is my first order with this source so just want to set my expectations correctly.

Sponsors

Latest posts