MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Pct did a reship on my packaged nabbed by customs and just was delivered today. Pack was secure and product is on point. Thanks pct!!

Update: my last order was split into two packs. The first made it through customs no problem; the second was seized. I contacted @PCT24X7.COM and a reship was promptly arranged. This one was seized, too.

I'll update when I hear back from PCT24.

Update: my last order was split into two packs. The first made it through customs no problem; the second was seized. I contacted @PCT24X7.COM and a reship was promptly arranged. This one was seized, too.

What were the items? Were they controlled? Vs non controlled?

Mine was delivered with test and some other items without issue about a week ago. Whatever changes were made with shipping seems to be working well.

Ouch brotha - I thought for sure my reship would get seized but it made it thru. Crazy though, they are just AT it these days. I’m now separating my orders into controlled items and everything else bc I don’t want to lose out on stuff that would have made it thru otherwise.

One thing is my address has had shit delayed and opened by customs, but I’ve never tried shipping to an address that has gotten a letter - so I wonder if that has something to do with it?

Ouch brotha - I thought for sure my reship would get seized but it made it thru. Crazy though, they are just AT it these days. I’m now separating my orders into controlled items and everything else bc I don’t want to lose out on stuff that would have made it thru otherwise.

One thing is my address has had shit delayed and opened by customs, but I’ve never tried shipping to an address that has gotten a letter - so I wonder if that has something to do with it?

That's good to hear and a good tip (separate orders for controlled and uncontrolled substances).

I don't know if shipping to an address that received one seizure letter makes it more likely to get seized again. The thought seems to be it's random but I don't know.

@Pct24x7 are tracking numbers being sent out for orders made 3 or 4 days ago? Usually just would have it in email by now.
Hello sir due to weekends and Independence Day holiday our shipping has been slow , few trackings will be available today and rest of trackings will be sent on Wednesday as due to holiday post offices are closed .

Hello everyone ,
Here I announce the PCT24x7 1 year celebration sales . Get 18% off on your orders (excluding shipping)
Rules for the promo sales .
1. MOQ is 100$ excluding shipping cost .
2. Orders from Canada and European countries won’t be part of sales discount .
3. Sales is valid till 14 August 11:59 pm as per Newyork time .
4 . There will be no discount on HCG & HMG products .
5. Orders of Friday will be processed on Monday or Tuesday due to weekends .

For pricelist please contact us

Email : PCT24x7@proton.me
Wickr : pct247

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
Price list please! email sent

@npbcs hello sir , no we don’t have janoshik tests on hcg , we can ship to Canada but due to higher seizure rate I will be doing some changes in Reship policies to Canada or MOQ tomorrow. Will notify you regarding the process and T&C .

@Crucibled hello sir just replied back to your email please check .
What are the new reship policies and rules to Canada sir ?

Sponsors

Latest posts