MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

All the tracking numbers have been shared for the orders placed with us . Few customers received tracking late as there was Ganpati festival holiday in our state then weekend and on Monday it was Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday holiday from last 5 days entire operation was on halt .

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

Hello sir , it’s 50$ for a pack of 3 chewable tabs of simparica trio .

Just checked sir it’s not available in India .

Thank you sir for the kind words:)
Okay. Does it also come in a 6 pack and if so price on that ? Here the 6 pack is cheaper wondering if it’s the same

Little late, but had a third order with my man @PCT24X7.COM

His shipping staff dropped the ball on some statins and this man had them shipped out the next day with extras.

Good business continually, if you’re not dense shop without fear, PCT will take care of you.

I’m getting bloods done this Friday to show where I’m at using 0.15ml of Retesto every other day sub q using a 27 gauge needle. (125mg a week in total) been using it the last 8 weeks.

Will report back. @PCT24X7.COM

My package made it all the way here only to be sent back. Apparently there is something wrong with the address.
Hello sir , can you email me the tracking number so I can check . I have seen few cases when usps sent the package back and when we received the package back and checked addresses were all good . Few things are beyond our control and understanding with postal services .
I’m getting bloods done this Friday to show where I’m at using 0.15ml of Retesto every other day sub q using a 27 gauge needle. (125mg a week in total) been using it the last 8 weeks.

Will report back. @PCT24X7.COM
sure sir let me know when you have blood work reports :)
What carrier oil do they use?
Retesto 250 mg is Ethyl oleate based sir .

Hello sir , can you email me the tracking number so I can check . I have seen few cases when usps sent the package back and when we received the package back and checked addresses were all good . Few things are beyond our control and understanding with postal services .
I'm gonna email you right now, I know exactly what happened and I put in a Service request order at USPS. They're going to try and correct it in 2 to 3 business days, if it gets shipped out to you guys before then, I'll have to have it shipped all the way back to me from india.

What carrier oil do they use?
Ethyl Oliate, smooth as silk like water, 1 x 1ml vial lasts me 2 weeks at the dose of 0.15ml EOD and by week two the rubber stoppers on the 27g skin pins are reacting with the oil but nothing that stops me pinning it just seems like an expansion of the rubber plunger.

Ethyl Oliate, smooth as silk like water, 1 x 1ml vial lasts me 2 weeks at the dose of 0.15ml EOD and by week two the rubber stoppers on the 27g skin pins are reacting with the oil but nothing that stops me pinning it just seems like an expansion of the rubber plunger.

Have you considered transferring the contents of a few amps to a 10 mL vial and withdrawal as needed? Maybe use one of those multi-use vial adapters if you don't want to keep sticking pins through the rubber stopper.

Don’t recall the brand, I’m away from home at the moment, but I’ve used it and it definitely was working. And the nebivolol and the ketotifen. I’ll update with brand tomorrow.
Shree Venkatesh I think.