MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hello sir ,
I won’t be selling anything via telegram the telegram channel is just for updates like promo , stock clearance sale , quiz , new product addition info etc .

Will you offer the same to MESO or are you trying to drive us away from here, to go to your Telegram instead?

Will you offer the same to MESO or are you trying to drive us away from here, to go to your Telegram instead?
Same will be offered on meso too , not trying to drive away anyone from meso as it’s more like a family to me here too , a lot of members don’t visit meso frequently and miss the promo sales , last time when I had 1 august- 14 august sales a lot of members later emailed me that they don’t visit the meso too often and missed the sales if I can give them discount still and I did have them discount even when sales was over . The only benefit of joining the channel is that they won’t miss the chance of any sales promo

Come on man. Dash, Driada, RFS, and even QSC use telegram. Think they're all intentionally leading us away from here there like you feel 24 is?

It's just another avenue of communication, and may be a replacement for WICKR anyway soon.

Everyone can go to telegram but as soon as a source doesn’t respond to their msg because they need to take a bathroom break they’ll be back here with a 10 page inquisition

Come on man. Dash, Driada, RFS, and even QSC use telegram. Think they're all intentionally leading us away from here there like you feel 24 is?

It's just another avenue of communication, and may be a replacement for WICKR anyway soon.

blame the FOMO

Are you still planning on stocking pet medications? Will that include flea treatment that is rx only?

Are you still planning on stocking pet medications? Will that include flea treatment that is rx only?
I did planned on stocking pet meds but due to very few orders it won’t be wise to keep them in stock but if anyone needed I can arrange it from vet pharmacy here basically I can buy any veterinary medicine unless it’s a sedative category

I did planned on stocking pet meds but due to very few orders it won’t be wise to keep them in stock but if anyone needed I can arrange it from vet pharmacy here basically I can buy any veterinary medicine unless it’s a sedative category
does that include cheque drops lol

What about flea and tick prevention ? Specifically - Simparica Trio Chewable Tablets for Dogs

What about flea and tick prevention ? Specifically - Simparica Trio Chewable Tablets for Dogs
Simparica trio tablets are available someone from meso ordered it too 3-4 months back . It just take 2-3 days to arrive at my pharmacy from vet pharmacy ( different state )

Hey everyone trackings are bit delayed due to last week was Ganpati festival in our state then weekend and today was holiday too Mahatma Gandhi birthday , I would request some patience from everyone who have paid for their orders .

Simparica trio tablets are available someone from meso ordered it too 3-4 months back . It just take 2-3 days to arrive at my pharmacy from vet pharmacy ( different state )
Do you have "Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 5.6-11 lbs, (Orange Box)" sir? If so, What is the cost?

Thank you

Wasn't planning on leaving another review as I have left 2 positive ones before. After a while, it gets repetitive and not necessary, especially with 24pct.

But ordered 7 weeks ago, pack was missing a product. Emailed 24 who promptly put the missing item in the mail no questions asked. Just like every other time before, 24pct Emailed me on the day of delivery telling me it should be here and if I was missing anything. Threw in a little extra for the mistake.

Can't really ask for better customer support as that. Definitely one of a kind source who stands out, as I've never had a source track shipments for me.

Hello sir , it’s 50$ for a pack of 3 chewable tabs of simparica trio .

Do you have "Revolution Plus Topical Solution for Cats, 5.6-11 lbs, (Orange Box)" sir? If so, What is the cost?

Thank you
Just checked sir it’s not available in India .
Wasn't planning on leaving another review as I have left 2 positive ones before. After a while, it gets repetitive and not necessary, especially with 24pct.

But ordered 7 weeks ago, pack was missing a product. Emailed 24 who promptly put the missing item in the mail no questions asked. Just like every other time before, 24pct Emailed me on the day of delivery telling me it should be here and if I was missing anything. Threw in a little extra for the mistake.

Can't really ask for better customer support as that. Definitely one of a kind source who stands out, as I've never had a source track shipments for me.
Thank you sir for the kind words:)