MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Been asking for ZyhCG for months with promises after promises.
Order it yourself. You keep spamming this same stuff over and over again to multiple sources and you ask Jano.

You can literally search up your name on the forum and type in zyhcg and see how obsessed you are

Last edited:
has any hcg from india ever tested well? Or Chinese? I’m convinced if it comes from those two places the brand is meaningless

has any hcg from india ever tested well? Or Chinese? I’m convinced if it comes from those two places the brand is meaningless
Livzon has always tested pretty good. Other than that and Ovitrelle I haven’t seen a good Pharma HCG report.

Livzon has always tested pretty good. Other than that and Ovitrelle I haven’t seen a good Pharma HCG report.
The quality (upon asking) is not on par with Ovitrelle but:
https://janoshik.com/tests/28192-BREVACTID_5000_IE_RQZU79K431P7
Pregnyl, Moscow Endocrine factory, Fuji Pharma and the handful of chinese pharma HCG brands aren't relevant (anymore) due to lack/difficulty of availability.

If noone ever tested Choriomon/Gonasi by IBSA that's hardly excusable. Can't remember any decent indian HCG test either, and you'd have to get the raw data from Janoshik to assess the quality anyways, which caused me to shy away from generics.

@PCT24X7.COM sorry for the off-topic post, I'm genuinely glad you're here to fill the reliable & knowledgeable indian pharma spot.

The hucog I received came already reconstituted. 5000 IU in 1 ML. Doesn’t it degrade if not refrigerated? Whenever I crack a new vial of HCG the first few injections have a “feel” (in the testes) and this vial was no different.

The hucog I received came already reconstituted. 5000 IU in 1 ML. Doesn’t it degrade if not refrigerated? Whenever I crack a new vial of HCG the first few injections have a “feel” (in the testes) and this vial was no different.

Hucog is just as poor as the others, but that has nothing to do with it already being mixed. You can gradually increase your dose with each injection by 100iu to offset that

The quality (upon asking) is not on par with Ovitrelle but:
https://janoshik.com/tests/28192-BREVACTID_5000_IE_RQZU79K431P7
Pregnyl, Moscow Endocrine factory, Fuji Pharma and the handful of chinese pharma HCG brands aren't relevant (anymore) due to lack/difficulty of availability.

If noone ever tested Choriomon/Gonasi by IBSA that's hardly excusable. Can't remember any decent indian HCG test either, and you'd have to get the raw data from Janoshik to assess the quality anyways, which caused me to shy away from generics.

@PCT24X7.COM sorry for the off-topic post, I'm genuinely glad you're here to fill the reliable & knowledgeable indian pharma spot.
I've been looking for a Gonasi test...you're saying you haven't seen one?

Another successful order. 14 days from payment to touchdown. International to US. All items as expected. Very happy, can't imagine using anyone else for pharmaceutical orders.

Yes I was able to meet them and gave them an offer too , i gave them an order of 100 bottles of dbol 10 mg if they manage to deliver 80-90 bottles safely then I will be having them on list too .
@Liska thank you sir I don’t know much about chemicals but have little bit info on medical companies working ways
PLEASE inform me when these come available, will you be shipping the tub with them?

The 10mg are the yellow ones aren’t they?

Yes I was able to meet them and gave them an offer too , i gave them an order of 100 bottles of dbol 10 mg if they manage to deliver 80-90 bottles safely then I will be having them on list too .
@Liska thank you sir I don’t know much about chemicals but have little bit info on medical companies working ways
Thank you, keep us posted please