MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Don't take it personally I was just asking in case I missed it xD

Specifically I was looking for the HCG tests since I've never seen it so cheap
@npbcs hello sir , no we don’t have janoshik tests on hcg , we can ship to Canada but due to higher seizure rate I will be doing some changes in Reship policies to Canada or MOQ tomorrow. Will notify you regarding the process and T&C .

@Crucibled hello sir just replied back to your email please check .
Doesn't look like they have any. But yeah. For the prices it's pretty good.

Xmalon 25 mg ( Generic Exemestane) supply has been on halt by Celon pharma and literally every online & offline pharmacy is now out of stock . Some customer may Receive Exesin 25 mg which is also a good quality product by same group . However we still have Xtane 25 mg x 30 tabs bottle available if quality is concerned and we can offer it for 30$ till Xmalon is back in stock .
Be good to get a lab report of the Xtane to reassure customers

Be good to get a lab report of the Xtane to reassure customers
Been asking for ZyhCG for months with promises after promises.
Personally I’m thinking about removing hcg products from my list due to less profit on them and high testing cost and fluctuations in their supply .
Yes I’m considering Xtane to get lab tested it’s the best brand for exemestane in India but sales are low due to it comes in 30 tablet box and not much customers required 30 pills as majority of my customers only order 10-20 tabs of exemestane when it comes to personal use . I’m also considering invest a big amount to have my own hcg brand with couple of other items .

Personally I’m thinking about removing hcg products from my list due to less profit on them and high testing cost and fluctuations in their supply .
Yes I’m considering Xtane to get lab tested it’s the best brand for exemestane in India but sales are low due to it comes in 30 tablet box and not much customers required 30 pills as majority of my customers only order 10-20 tabs of exemestane when it comes to personal use . I’m also considering invest a big amount to have my own hcg brand with couple of other items .
Fair enough, HCG sounds like a headache to keep in stock. If you tell me which one you would like tested I will order and test it myself. If not I'll just order a random one and test it

Did you guys bribe the postal services? From India to my mailbox (East coast USA) in 8 days. I’ve had domestic turnaround that took longer.

@PCT24X7.COM

You were saying ITPS is being discontinued, what will be the alternative and the shipping cost then?
Not yet but the ITPS service will be discontinued without any prior notice anytime , I have other shipping options in my backup with same shipping cost 25-30$ .
Did you guys bribe the postal services? From India to my mailbox (East coast USA) in 8 days. I’ve had domestic turnaround that took longer.
yes we do bribe Indian custom officials though for letting us do our business peacefully. 8 days was pretty fast btw the best I ever saw was 7 days and longest I have seen is 27 days .

Hello sir , for ordering just email me the product you select from list I sent you X quantity and I will get the rest done .
Hello, I had problems sending the right amount of bitcoin because of fees. I corrected it and got the right amount sent but you haven't messaged me back so I'm not sure what's going on.

Don’t get rid of the HCG just put the price up as getting rid of it would mean I have to buy somewhere else.