MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

has any hcg from india ever tested well? Or Chinese? I’m convinced if it comes from those two places the brand is meaningless

I would order any hcg from Rido I'd say he's got some of the best tedted hcg at the moment. And its dometic and a good price as well. But gotta love pct for all other pharma items

I would order any hcg from Rido I'd say he's got some of the best tedted hcg at the moment. And its dometic and a good price as well. But gotta love pct for all other pharma items

Like Liska said there’s more to it than that . I triple up on the Hucog so the dose is accurate but I still don’t really have much of an effect besides maintaining balls size.

Like Liska said there’s more to it than that . I triple up on the Hucog so the dose is accurate but I still don’t really have much of an effect besides maintaining balls size.

Yeah what happend to those other brands of hcg like the eutrig-hp I thought that one was pretty good. Or wingland hcg or but sanofi hcg, chiro-sun also all these should be decent if stores correctly. I know puretrig is popular also ..... my.understsnding is some of these brands are good good as long as stored correctly..... I prefer the ovetrelle pens only downside to the is there is such lil water mixed in with 6500iu it's really hard to dose correctly....iv alwaya liked fertigyn and lupin lupi hcg. Inceptova was also good I used that brand 4 times never had a issues same with intas ovunal SC 5000iu...... obv some brands were shit but there was a CPL I named here that I had rather positive experiences. With but then there was also times I had terrible shit experiences. I think it depends on the freshness how long it's been sitting around , has it been sitting in tjr heat and sunlight was it maybe dropped or bounced around. Not many but a few Indian shops invested in some digital temp coolers .....

Hopefully things take a turn and start to get better.

Yeah what happend to those other brands of hcg like the eutrig-hp I thought that one was pretty good. Or wingland hcg or but sanofi hcg, chiro-sun also all these should be decent if stores correctly. I know puretrig is popular also ..... my.understsnding is some of these brands are good good as long as stored correctly..... I prefer the ovetrelle pens only downside to the is there is such lil water mixed in with 6500iu it's really hard to dose correctly....iv alwaya liked fertigyn and lupin lupi hcg. Inceptova was also good I used that brand 4 times never had a issues same with intas ovunal SC 5000iu...... obv some brands were shit but there was a CPL I named here that I had rather positive experiences. With but then there was also times I had terrible shit experiences. I think it depends on the freshness how long it's been sitting around , has it been sitting in tjr heat and sunlight was it maybe dropped or bounced around. Not many but a few Indian shops invested in some digital temp coolers .....

Hopefully things take a turn and start to get better.
Agree with the bad storage conditions majority of suppliers that are on indiamart don’t even store hcg /Hmg / Hgh in refrigerator at all that can be one of the reasons to degraded quality , while the distributor I use always comes and hand me the stock in cold chain maintained vehicle .

The hucog that tested poorly, that seller actually showed me a video of his fridge with the hucog in there.:oops: Little good did it do..

You know when you see a group of females and one is very fat? They do that so the others look skinny even when they are not. So your dick looks bigger than it is the smaller your balls are. Plus no e2 spikes. It's basically a win/win.

I will be updating the pricelist soon . Will be trying to offer more better prices on regular meds without compromising the customer service .

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

I will be updating the pricelist soon . Will be trying to offer more better prices on regular meds without compromising the customer service .

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
Can we have anymore information regarding the sale pricelist you are working on?
Being a repeat customer, with an order to send over, my reaction is to wait until pricing changes take place and sale announced before sending my order. Make sense? @PCT24X7.COM

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
I can't remember what you said, but do you offer any express shipping and if so, price please.

Can we have anymore information regarding the sale pricelist you are working on?
Being a repeat customer, with an order to send over, my reaction is to wait until pricing changes take place and sale announced before sending my order. Make sense? @PCT24X7.COM
Hello sir , just working on it . It will take a few days or I can say 1-1.5 week , looks like I will be having some competition very soon from others so just buckling up .
I can't remember what you said, but do you offer any express shipping and if so, price please.
It’s between 30-35$ sir depending on order size and gross weight for Express shipping

Hey everyone join my telegram channel for quick updates regarding promos , new product additions , Random quiz etc . Just search PCT24x7 on telegram and you will find our channel .

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

Hey everyone join my telegram channel for quick updates regarding promos , new product additions , Random quiz etc . Just search PCT24x7 on telegram and you will find our channel .

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

I mean, can you just do all that here? I don't use Telegram. Is there some benefit to directing us away from MESO?

I mean, can you just do all that here? I don't use Telegram. Is there some benefit to directing us away from MESO?
Yeay i am not sure why telegram is used, i dont even know what it is, yet seems to be the newer place people sell stuff on….

Yeay i am not sure why telegram is used, i dont even know what it is, yet seems to be the newer place people sell stuff on….
Hello sir ,
I won’t be selling anything via telegram the telegram channel is just for updates like promo , stock clearance sale , quiz , new product addition info etc .