MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I don’t think you need to have sales or lower prices or anything like that. People that have done business with you, like me, are gonna stick with you because you’re fucking reliable. Your prices have always been unbelievably low anyway. If you’re worried about expanding business, your only problem is exposure, not retention.

Anyway, who the fuck is the competitor? It can’t be the pctzone guy? Who else is there? Sorry, just curious as I’m on a handful of forums and nobody compares.
Yeah, what competitors?

Could you elaborate more?
The other day, @PCT24X7.COM announced the release of a new price list with even lower prices. In response, the new guy in town @PCTZone started posting ridiculously reduced prices on certain items, to the degree that he must’ve been taking a net loss on sales. Then @PCT24X7.COM said fuck it, I’m not playing this game, our prices are our prices take it or leave it. Given @PCT24X7.COM outstanding track record on this board, he received positive support the the whole thing.

reduced prices on certain items, to the degree that he must’ve been taking a net loss on sales
Nope. You’d be surprised how much these meds cost. When I sourced I got wholesale prices and I can assure you they were a lot cheaper than this.

Nope. You’d be surprised how much these meds cost. When I sourced I got wholesale prices and I can assure you they were a lot cheaper than this.
But it depends where you are in the supply chain. You can’t just hit up the manufacturer on Proton Mail and even get a reply

I made that list very carefully by keeping each item’s price in mind but when I reduced 35% straight on entire list some item prices went to that extent where there was no profit at all , and some meds are cheap but if someone orders it too much our profit goes into shipping for example Metformin not much profit but if someone orders 100 strips profit will be sacrificed in shipping . And there is no point of doing business at base cost and providing free reships as in each business there are some other aspects too along with profit ,

Also it’s hard to do business with the wholesaler close to the source because they only do deals in large quantities so they won’t even respond to you. So you might be buying twice even thrice removed from the manufacturer each, taking their own markup

Also it’s hard to do business with the wholesaler close to the source because they only do deals in large quantities so they won’t even respond to you. So you might be buying twice even thrice removed from the manufacturer each, taking their own markup
Yeah that’s why majority of indiamart sellers scam people or simply ignore emails when package is seized . There is one seller that sells fake Turkish hgh at Chinese generic prices on indiamart . Bigger wholesalers don’t like to do retail deals that’s true

Yeah that’s why majority of indiamart sellers scam people or simply ignore emails when package is seized . There is one seller that sells fake Turkish hgh at Chinese generic prices on indiamart . Bigger wholesalers don’t like to do retail deals that’s true
Yep I know all about it when I was sourcing. Always looking for guys on India mart promising a reship of HCG. Then it would get stopped at customs and returns to sender and they’d ghost me. Thats why today I talk to the right people and do my research.

Yes and in 90% of cases they get the package back at their address and they make free money , some of them intentionally mention wrong address when shipping so package can come back . Then they blame customer or simply ignore .
Yep I know all about it when I was sourcing. Always looking for guys on India mart promising a reship of HCG. Then it would get stopped at customs and returns to sender and they’d ghost me. Thats why today I talk to the right people and do my research.

Yes and in 90% of cases they get the package back at their address and they make free money , some of them intentionally mention wrong address when shipping so package can come back . Then they blame customer or simply ignore .
Lmao yea he blamed me. I’m like it didn’t even make it to the states, it never left India. He’s like sorry not our problem lol.

I was contemplating a hcg reselling venture myself
But in order for it to be worth it I have to deal with the shady characters claiming to be something they’re not (going way beyond even normal indiamart shadiness)