MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Pricing isn't everything unless the prices are vastly different for the same product. I see some of my vet meds came in from your photo! Offerings like the vet meds make a big difference to me as well as solid history and track record.

Also the fact that you are going out of your way to do testing is a big deal and inspires a lot of confidence. I'm looking forward to the Jano tests coming soon.

Pricing isn't everything unless the prices are vastly different for the same product. I see some of my vet meds came in from your photo! Offerings like the vet meds make a big difference to me as well as solid history and track record.

Also the fact that you are going out of your way to do testing is a big deal and inspires a lot of confidence. I'm looking forward to the Jano tests coming soon.
I have to go back and look at some of the posts here to catch up. Yeah awesome if he is testing. I believe @Rido had tested some of his stuff and it tested pretty well.

Last edited:
Do you guys carry tiromel T3 by chance?
Yes sir T3 available 25 mcg x 100 tabs - 25$

yea sir the simparica trio tabs and Kiwof came today from vet pharmacy and forwarded to our shipper , it took little longer due to festive season tracking for your package should be available within next 2 days .
I have to go back and look at some of the posts here to catch up. Yeah awesome if he is testing. I believe crido had tested some of his stuff and it tested pretty well.
Yes sir Rido sir tested a lot of items that were supplied by me , I also sent few samples to janoshik and they just delivered to him just waiting on reports to come

Can we expect xmalon tablets to be in stock by the end of next week?
Xmalon is still out of stock sir , I have Exesin 25 mg available and same also received by janoshik for analysis just waiting for report , Xmalon was tested multiple times and it was popular brand but Exesin is also a good product from good company but to be sure I decided to get it tested . Hopefully reports will be available by Monday

I don’t even know how many orders I’ve had land from the man at this point, but between old family needing inhalers, me needing anti boob meds, and my ceo homies needing moda, @PCT24X7.COM kills it everytime.

Customer service unmatched, and the man genuinely cares about the person on the other end. Doesn’t really get better than that, I don’t think he has anything to worry about .

I ordered twice over the last few months. First came as one package, second came as two. Both perfect touchdowns with everything as ordered. Just a fantastic place to buy from.

Competitor is willing to take temporary loss to fuck the business of other 2 sellers here it’s out of my ethics so I will keep doing business at recent price list uploaded , it’s on customers now to choose as they feel confident and comfortable with
I don’t think you need to have sales or lower prices or anything like that. People that have done business with you, like me, are gonna stick with you because you’re fucking reliable. Your prices have always been unbelievably low anyway. If you’re worried about expanding business, your only problem is exposure, not retention.

Anyway, who the fuck is the competitor? It can’t be the pctzone guy? Who else is there? Sorry, just curious as I’m on a handful of forums and nobody compares.

Thank you meso family for supporting PCT24x7 and I think dropping prices and doing business in temporary loss and loosing money to keep customers is not ethical module for me and other sellers too so we will be doing business on the prices mention on website , prices on website are still good and acceptable I guess . I’m also working on increasing the pet medications and will be getting a list today from vet pharmacy.

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

He
Thank you meso family for supporting PCT24x7 and I think dropping prices and doing business in temporary loss and loosing money to keep customers is not ethical module for me and other sellers too so we will be doing business on the prices mention on website , prices on website are still good and acceptable I guess . I’m also working on increasing the pet medications and will be getting a list today from vet pharmacy.

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
Hell yeah. Didn’t want to mention this but I had an order delayed because he went out of his way to get me a product not on his list. When I inquired about the status, he offered me a good amount of tadalafil on my next order for the delay. I didn’t take him up on it, but I don’t forget shit like that.

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
Awesome!

Competitor is willing to take temporary loss to fuck the business of other 2 sellers here it’s out of my ethics so I will keep doing business at recent price list uploaded , it’s on customers now to choose as they feel confident and comfortable with
prices arent always what matters. look at qsc us domestic vs goodlyfe and stan. goodlyfe and stan still get a good number of sales, despite qsc having lower prices. then theres rido who resells qsc products, but personally uses goodlyfe.

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
You HAVE to make a profit on your orders or there isn’t a point to doing what you do, make sure you make a profit and the people who go elsewhere are the type of customers you don’t need anyway.

Please look after yourself.

Customer service is fantastic. I appreciate the time and effort pct24x7 has put in. I choose to use him as my only pct provider because my meds land in under 14 days and he has always worked with me to solve any problems.

Below is test reports of Exesin 25 mg , Modaheal 200 mg , Fertomid 50 mg

Attachments

• Test Report #35054.png
    Test Report #35054.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Test Report #35038.png
    Test Report #35038.png
    207.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Test Report #34964.png
    Test Report #34964.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
17TRACK app is giving trouble in tracking updates recently , I would request all my customers to use the tracking number on usps/indiapost website to check the updates . Or try another package tracking app .

17TRACK app is giving trouble in tracking updates recently , I would request all my customers to use the tracking number on usps/indiapost website to check the updates . Or try another package tracking app .

Hopefully this is why mine shows 10 days in transfer with no updates, rare for me. USPS site isn't showing anything, and I can't get the above site to pull it up. Is there another Indian link to use?

Hopefully this is why mine shows 10 days in transfer with no updates, rare for me. USPS site isn't showing anything, and I can't get the above site to pull it up. Is there another Indian link to use?
I checked and all the packages sent on that day along with your package hasn’t reached to USA sir , while the packages shipped 3 days later are about to get delivered today and tomorrow, I asked indiapost and they told me that packages were departed from India and currently pending on the receiving country side .

Sponsors