MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Here is our latest pricelist with updated prices , hope our prices is best now on meso , we will modify our prices as per need in future to serve our customers best .

I will try my best to keep my prices unbeatable till I can . New pricelist will be updated on website by tomorrow

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

Attachments

• PCT24X7 NOV PRICELIST.pdf
    204.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
HEY MESO NOW ENJOY THESE PRICES FOR NEXT 14 DAYS . WHY EVEN PAY 0.38$ FOR TAMOXIFEN 20 ? JUST PAY 0.28$ AND 0.66$ FOR 10 TABS OF MODAFINIL 200 MG , THERE WILL BE NO RESHIPS AT THIS PRICES . PRICES ON FEW ITEMS MAY VARY 2-5% WILL CONFIRM BEFORE PAYMENT View attachment 269414
Shipping is 30.00 international?

Yes sir but it turned into dog fight if someone is willing to do business in even taking loss just to gain customers I can’t fight that at all as business means profit little or high depending on time and nature but it turned into a deep mess lol
No way. There’s more to it than prices. Customer service goes a long way here.

Competitor is willing to take temporary loss to fuck the business of other 2 sellers here it’s out of my ethics so I will keep doing business at recent price list uploaded , it’s on customers now to choose as they feel confident and comfortable with

Competitor is willing to take temporary loss to fuck the business of other 2 sellers here it’s out of my ethics so I will keep doing business at recent price list uploaded , it’s on customers now to choose as they feel confident and comfortable with
They will weed themselves out by doing so.

Here is our latest pricelist with updated prices , hope our prices is best now on meso , we will modify our prices as per need in future to serve our customers best .

I will try my best to keep my prices unbeatable till I can . New pricelist will be updated on website by tomorrow

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
BP meds on the way, thank you sir!

Doesnt matter man, your clearly the man to go to, i dont venture into any others because of how helpful, and your prices are the best…. Not sure how much cheaper they could be???

Well Damn, looks like I placed my order a wee bit too early ;) haha No matter, It's a great deal either way. I see the HCG prices have dropped significantly/ What is the situation on those good sir?

There’s more to it than just cheap prices. How you treat your customers, the quick shipping, attention to if a mistake happens on how you handle it and etc etc are all important factors, at least with me. You just keep doing you and how you’re doing it and I don’t see you having any problem at all with keeping your customers plus new ones

Have you found a good brand with testing yet for hcg?

BP meds on the way, thank you sir!
Welcome sir
Doesnt matter man, your clearly the man to go to, i dont venture into any others because of how helpful, and your prices are the best…. Not sure how much cheaper they could be???
I really appreciate your kindness sir
Well Damn, looks like I placed my order a wee bit too early ;) haha No matter, It's a great deal either way. I see the HCG prices have dropped significantly/ What is the situation on those good sir?
I will be need to adjust the pricing on hcg and other products as when I applied the discount it applied on all items and some went below than my buying cost but no issues I will rectify them at time of ordering best in my capacity.
There’s more to it than just cheap prices. How you treat your customers, the quick shipping, attention to if a mistake happens on how you handle it and etc etc are all important factors, at least with me. You just keep doing you and how you’re doing it and I don’t see you having any problem at all with keeping your customers plus new ones
Thank you sir for the support :)
What's going on? If something happens to you, I'll commit hara-kiri.
nothing sir just had an amazing day between 2 sources who offers same things lol
Have you found a good brand with testing yet for hcg?
only thing was issue is testing cost of hcg via janoshik as I do have a financial barrier in front of me it will cost me less for hcg testing within India and other issue is how much validity meso will give to those Indian hplc tests .