MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Let me explain the chain in India Manufacturer—>manufacturer’s stock house—>transport to wholesalers—> transport to pharmacies—> transport to end user . I have seen lot of wholesalers not even proper storage of heat sensitive items , recently drug inspector cancelled licence of 100+ companies because they were not following storage guidelines,
That's crazy, you should become a wholesaler, is it possible? I guess you'd have to aquire some new storage. But I don't doubt your abilities at all

Looks like you are dialled in. Nice.
Yep, just going to add in some B6 (p5p) to get that prolactin down a bit and in addition to now doing daily cardio and cleaning up diet I’ve added in the following the sort the cholesterol out….

*Red yeast rice
*plant sterols
*strom lipidmax
*3 grams fish oil

Estrogen is only out of range by a tad so I think if I lose some bodyfat that will go down and I won’t have to use a supplement or Ai.

All in all I’m happy with the results.

That's crazy, you should become a wholesaler, is it possible? I guess you'd have to aquire some new storage. But I don't doubt your abilities at all
Actually my primary business is antibiotics wholesale in India supplying meds to hospitals and private clinics . It depends that what item a wholesaler choose to sell as when we buy Vidalista from centurion the minimum we order is 1000 boxes

Hats off to you guys again. I made a complicated order, stocking up on all of the stuff that’s good to have around. Perfect communication via email, everything arrived exactly as ordered and described.

The timing couldn’t have been any better. I’ve got a sick dog who had just run out of meds and was going to be in for a really, really rough night. One of my “just in case I might need a few” orders was exactly what she needed.

Hats off to you guys again. I made a complicated order, stocking up on all of the stuff that’s good to have around. Perfect communication via email, everything arrived exactly as ordered and described.

The timing couldn’t have been any better. I’ve got a sick dog who had just run out of meds and was going to be in for a really, really rough night. One of my “just in case I might need a few” orders was exactly what she needed.
Welcome sir , we will always try our best :)

Janoshik Testing reports of Exesin 25 mg (Exemestane ) , Modaheal 200 mg , Clofert 50 mg will be available within next 5-7 days , second parcel of various samples will be dispatched to janoshik soon too .

Also trying to figure out what’s stopping the customers sharing their feedback in thread , for example in last 20 days around 150-160 packages got delivered successfully but only few good customers spent their time to share their experience with PCT24x7 with community here

Janoshik Testing reports of Exesin 25 mg (Exemestane ) , Modaheal 200 mg , Clofert 50 mg will be available within next 5-7 days , second parcel of various samples will be dispatched to janoshik soon too .
Just become available in Europe sir! Much needed in this area

I don’t have a current order, but have placed many successful orders with pct24x7 since his day one on here. Best int service on the board hands down !!

Placed many orders at this point. This guy is almost too good to be true. Keeping me in dick pills and telmisartan for pennies.

I just put in a good sized order. Asked a ton of questions about sourcing veterinary meds and responses were great. Going to save A LOT of $ on vet meds now!

The enclofert worked great for me. Just ran pct with it and my balls are huge.

Many orders with pct24x7 and the medications have all been delivered in under 14 days including customs clearance times. Also noted the Anaridex by Healing pharma janoshik report in the testing thread showed correct dosing. Thanks