MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

No sir , I will be having contract manufacturing with gmp approved manufacturing facility to make testosterone enanthate or cypionate for me . It will be 100% pharmacy grade product
This is great because you had mentioned almost all AAS in India is from sketchy bathtub labs, so really good job in filling that gap. I hope it all goes as smoothly as the oil everyone will inject ... f... for research purposes ONLY of course ;)

This is great because you had mentioned almost all AAS in India is from sketchy bathtub labs, so really good job in filling that gap. I hope it all goes as smoothly as the oil everyone will inject ... f... for research purposes ONLY of course ;)
Not all labs are bathtub labs in India some are legal and their products are getting manufactured in gmp facilities but they intentionally underdosed the product . And those bathroom labs never sell their product out of India they always limit themselves to gyms and the shady gurus or steroid junkies . Currently my goal is to provide a pharma grade product with ugl prices , I’m thinking about 2ml x 5 vials box packaging though easy to use for bodybuilders and people on TRT .

Not all labs are bathtub labs in India some are legal and their products are getting manufactured in gmp facilities but they intentionally underdosed the product . And those bathroom labs never sell their product out of India they always limit themselves to gyms and the shady gurus or steroid junkies . Currently my goal is to provide a pharma grade product with ugl prices , I’m thinking about 2ml x 5 vials box packaging though easy to use for bodybuilders and people on TRT .
Absolutely perfect ! Thats a very usable product and you know what packaging ships best internationally.

Yeah i only recall you saying UGL in India was not very good. Somewhere earlier in the thread. Everyone here would love to try your Testosterone 100% You already built the reputation.

Would the vials have rubber stoppers so as to draw the correct amount out of? If not and they are just amps then it wouldn’t be good for me, also 10ml Vials would be better.

I'm curious, why did you switch from Perrigo to Retesto? Was it price or you just prefer sustanon for trt?

Maybe off-topic but I prefer sustanon for TRT. Testosterone naturally exhibits daily fluctuations. Sustanon doesn't mimic that perfectly but it's closer than long esters especially Test U where your cells never get a break.

Maybe off-topic but I prefer sustanon for TRT. Testosterone naturally exhibits daily fluctuations. Sustanon doesn't mimic that perfectly but it's closer than long esters especially Test U where your cells never get a break.
The propionate ester spikes testosterone more than cyp or prop. You get bigger peaks but smaller valleys assuming E3.5. To each his own whore moans I suppose. I’ll be vanilla and use cyp.

The propionate ester spikes testosterone more than cyp or prop. You get bigger peaks but smaller valleys assuming E3.5. To each his own whore moans I suppose. I’ll be vanilla and use cyp.

I used test cyp TRT for years before switching to sus and tbh I don't feel any different. Similar bloodwork too.

I just think when in the TRT dosing zone, mimicking some sort of daily fluctuations like what happens normally may be better than a chronic stable level of androgen exposure. No data or studies, just guessing.

@SYNTAX_ERA

Perrigo brand is made by perrigo but also by Hikma portugal (that's the one you want). That's what i started test on, it's got the best rep

I used test cyp TRT for years before switching to sus and tbh I don't feel any different. Similar bloodwork too.

I just think when in the TRT dosing zone, mimicking some sort of daily fluctuations like what happens normally may be better than a chronic stable level of androgen exposure. No data or studies, just guessing.

@SYNTAX_ERA

I switch from Sust to E to C whenever and i've never even blinked. People really like to beat their chest with their own preferences though.

@SYNTAX_ERA
If the fluctuations don't cause any issues its fine. Generally the goal of steady state plasma levels is to reduce unwanted side effects and current best practice for trt is microdosing to mimic natural production with cyp as the gold standard.
Some prescribers are outdated in their protocols though. Imagine getting a script for Reandron [test undec] 1000mg once every 3-4 months? A doc suggested this to me years ago.
This is the kind of ester i would use if I was travelling overseas for few months and couldn't take any with me.

If the fluctuations don't cause any issues its fine. Generally the goal of steady state plasma levels is to reduce unwanted side effects and current best practice for trt is microdosing to mimic natural production with cyp as the gold standard.
Some prescribers are outdated in their protocols though. Imagine getting a script for Reandron [test undec] 1000mg once every 3-4 months? A doc suggested this to me years ago.
This is the kind of ester i would use if I was travelling overseas for few months and couldn't take any with me.

Steady state is not natural. Circadian rhythms are natural. I feel fine on 120 mg/wk sustanon (60 mg 2x/wk). Good libido and my dick works. Same as 120 mg test C. But I think chronic exposure is not really like what your body is naturally supposed to be be exposed to.

Like others have criticized me for this and might be right.... maybe this doesn't matter at all and the convenience of Test U >>>

We're not talking about huge fluctuations with 75 mg sus twice a week.

Steady state is not natural. Circadian rhythms are natural. I feel fine on 120 mg/wk sustanon (60 mg 2x/wk). Good libido and my dick works. Same as 120 mg test C. But I think chronic exposure is not really like what your body is naturally supposed to be be exposed to.

Like others have criticized me for this and might be right.... maybe this doesn't matter at all and the convenience of Test U >>>

We're not talking about huge fluctuations with 75 mg sus twice a week.
Some might consider my trt protocol to be....unnatural :)

Attachments

• giphy.webp
    175.2 KB · Views: 29
I saw the following on the @PCT24X7.COM price list: “SUSTAVIRON 250MG INJ 1X1”

Can anyone confirm that this is the same blend of esters as Sustanon? I’ve looked at maybe 10 product leaflets and all of them list ingredients as simply “testosterone”.

I saw the following on the @PCT24X7.COM price list: “SUSTAVIRON 250MG INJ 1X1”

Can anyone confirm that this is the same blend of esters as Sustanon? I’ve looked at maybe 10 product leaflets and all of them list ingredients as simply “testosterone”.
Yes sir sustaviron 250 is indeed a mix of different esters same as sustanon 250 , testosterone mentioned is just the product category
Testenate depot 250 - test e
Testoviron depot 250 - test e
Sustaviron 250 - testosterone mix
Sustanon 250 - testosterone mix
Retesto 250 - testosterone mix