MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

I would recommend PCT24X7.

Currently, there are some challenges with European customs. The seller was very responsive through the order.

(As a brief reminder, if you haven't read the previous posts in this thread, I was one of the 'lucky ones' who was required to upload the invoice and proof of payment to customs (which, obviously, I didn't do)).

After I rejected the package at the postal office, as we agreed with PCT24X7 and the package started moving back to the sender's address, I received a full refund from the seller. PCT24X7 is trusted source.

I hope the issue with the shipping to EU countries will be resolved in the future.

THE HCG being testing poor to me isnt a bad thing. if we could have a couple of them tested in variance it would be beneficial to see what the "average" is. It could help us get an idea of how much we should be injecting.

From other reports... It seems like all of them have been testing at 1/3 of what it is labeled as.

I really have no feedback from my body based on how much HCG all I know is my balls are not shrinking. Most people would consider how much I inject to be an ungodly amount. I just do half the Hucog vial every four or five days and then the other half.

Soon you
I really have no feedback from my body based on how much HCG all I know is my balls are not shrinking. Most people would consider how much I inject to be an ungodly amount. I just do half the Hucog vial every four or five days and then the other half.
Soon youll have coconuts…

I have no idea what my ball size is suppose to be,
Always was curios if i ran HCG how much they would grow….

Right they they are tinitiny

Now we do accept USDT ERC20 also as payment , recently I have processed a lot of orders where payments was short by 1-10$ . I would encourage my customers to pay in USDT if accessible as it’s easy to check the value of it and it doesn’t fluctuate much like btc .

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

I don't know how many orders I've placed. Definitely over 10, but two more successful orders completed. 9 days to the u.s is not what I expected but I'm not complaining.
Had to take advantage of the sales so I loaded up on tadalafil and a bunch of other goodies.
Can't wait for the next pack to arrive shortly
Thanks again

THE HCG being testing poor to me isnt a bad thing. if we could have a couple of them tested in variance it would be beneficial to see what the "average" is. It could help us get an idea of how much we should be injecting.

From other reports... It seems like all of them have been testing at 1/3 of what it is labeled as.
So I thought of this last night. @baxter0312 If you ever run this experiment again, Arrange to send it directly to janoshik from PCT24x7. Because any degradation due to travel would be minimized and you'd have a better idea of what the arrival concentration is when it arrives to your door, not an extra transit set of time of to your door + shipped to Jano.

If you are getting it shipped to yourself, then shipped again to Janoshik, that's more transit for degradation.

Of course I don't know how you shipped it (cold packs etc) for testing, but I thought that maybe the numbers would actually be higher this way. There could be another 1000iu in there or so. Just an idea.

Of course I don't know how you shipped it (cold packs etc) for testing, but I thought that maybe the numbers would actually be higher this way. There could be another 1000iu in there or so. Just an idea.
doubtful. The HCG I sold was from China, doesnt exactly. come here ASAP and it was shipped over 2-3 weeks.

I would think it has more to deal with storage at their facilities and how long it has been there.

doubtful. The HCG I sold was from China, doesnt exactly. come here ASAP and it was shipped over 2-3 weeks.

I would think it has more to deal with storage at their facilities and how long it has been there.
Let me explain the chain in India Manufacturer—>manufacturer’s stock house—>transport to wholesalers—> transport to pharmacies—> transport to end user . I have seen lot of wholesalers not even proper storage of heat sensitive items , recently drug inspector cancelled licence of 100+ companies because they were not following storage guidelines,

So I thought of this last night. @baxter0312 If you ever run this experiment again, Arrange to send it directly to janoshik from PCT24x7. Because any degradation due to travel would be minimized and you'd have a better idea of what the arrival concentration is when it arrives to your door, not an extra transit set of time of to your door + shipped to Jano.

If you are getting it shipped to yourself, then shipped again to Janoshik, that's more transit for degradation.

I already talked with Baxter today morning thoroughly on hcg issues .