MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

received an order today, 14 day TA. Think I've ordered/received 10 orders now. Like clockwork. 11th order coming soon PCT.

Placed my 4th order with PCT and every thing was smooth from the ordering process to answering questions. Delivery is always faster than expected to the US. Once again there’s no other source here that has better prices and customer service than PCT. Will definitely order again

From payment to touchdown in the US east coast, it took 16 days total. This was two separate packages and they both arrived at the same time in very good shape. My third order and won't be my last. I hope you guys stay around for a very long time! Oh, also looking forward to your testosterone cypionate 10 ml offering. When do you expect that to happen?

This source is one of the best for selection and service. Customer service that responds quickly, and fast shipping as well. 3/3 of my orders arrives today

I have to give a strong thumbs up to @PCT24X7.COM. I had difficulties with customs, so he reshipped. That package got waylaid at some point, so he reshipped AGAIN, not to mention express shipping, with the agreement that I would pay for both if they both showed up. Well they both ended up coming through within a few days of each other. The whole thing was such an ordeal that he gave me a ~30% discount on the second package, which i was more than happy to pay.

My third order came through flawlessly and in 12 days, which blew my mind.

Great source, highly recommend. Even if you're nervous about shipping or customs, go ahead with pct24x7 because if something goes wrong he will make it right.

I have had an additional 2 orders with PCT24 and couldn't get any better. Less than 12 days on both packs and he accommodated a special request for me. Delivery time can't be beat, and neither can price. For as long as he is in business there will be a quarterly order from me for ancillaries.

PCT24X7 has Diwali gift for everyone now , PCT24X7 team has decided that now the Diwali festival promo prices will be our new prices for everyone. Now enjoy the best prices ever & every time you buy from PCT24x7.
Happy Diwali , we wish a Healthy and prosperous life to everyone

* Also we have now 2 free Reship policy for USA , UK , AUSTRALIA incase package is seized or lost by postal services *

* Regular clients will have additional benefits at time of ordering too *

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7

Last edited:
PCT24X7 has Diwali gift for everyone now , PCT24X7 team has decided that now the Diwali festival promo prices will be our new prices for everyone. Now enjoy the best prices ever & every time you buy from PCT24x7.
Happy Diwali , we wish a Healthy and prosperous life to everyone

* Also we have now 2 free Reship policy for USA , UK , AUSTRALIA incase package is seized or lost by postal services *

* Regular clients will have additional benefits at time of ordering too *

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
current email and website still the same?

I would really appreciate if customers who placed orders with us & received safely can spend their few precious minutes to share their feedbacks :)
I have ordered several times and have another order en route so sizable it had to be shipped in two boxes. Always great customer service, responsiveness and great packaging. Rido turned me on to the source, many thanks Rido. Don’t want to jinx anything but i expect I will be able to report another great experience in just a couple / few weeks.