MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

That's how mine arrived. No boxes or needles.

@SYNTAX_ERA

They’re actually not supposed to tamper with the packaging (removing the syringe)

I also have a theory that leaving the packaging intact fairs better with getting through customs. When the syringe is cut off and the amps are banded together in clusters the X-ray catches them easy. This is just something I’ve noticed from the packages I’ve had seized and ones that haven’t been.

They’re actually not supposed to tamper with the packaging (removing the syringe)

I also have a theory that leaving the packaging intact fairs better with getting through customs. When the syringe is cut off and the amps are banded together in clusters the X-ray catches them easy. This is just something I’ve noticed from the packages I’ve had seized and ones that haven’t been.
Amps are always headache for seller and buyer both , soon I will be having my own brand testosterone vials at amazing price .

No sir , I will be having contract manufacturing with gmp approved manufacturing facility to make testosterone enanthate or cypionate for me . It will be 100% pharmacy grade product

What licensing is involved in that? And what would be involved in manufacturing primo?

Are “Indian” ugls even making anything in India at all or is it being done elsewhere?

No sir , I will be having contract manufacturing with gmp approved manufacturing facility to make testosterone enanthate or cypionate for me . It will be 100% pharmacy grade product
Absolutely can't wait for this. When do you estimate it'll be available for purchase? Any prices yet? Additional details yet?

Cypionate Please haha. Or both! I'm sure there is a market for both, despite being similar products. Some people just have their loyalty to an ester.

Absolutely can't wait for this. When do you estimate it'll be available for purchase? Any prices yet? Additional details yet?
Currently I’m comparing the quotation given by manufacturers and their moq . Once everything is done I will announce it here . Prices will be very affordable and competitive for pharmaceutical grade product .
Cypionate Please haha. Or both! I'm sure there is a market for both, despite being similar products. Some people just have their loyalty to an ester.
Currently my budget will allow me only one ester though but I think In USA cypionate is more preferred than enanthate I guess .

I can see this being a very successful product! If you use GSO or MCT as the carrier, with BB, and BA, then advertise those ratios on the product with it being made in a pharma gmp facility you will have great success. Tons of people want to stay "pharma only/no ugl" but are told to stay far away from arachis oil and etheyl oleate because of the POSSIBILITY of a bad response. 250 test c in mct/gso with BB and BA from a pharma facility, the westerners will be all over it.

Sesame too!
Safe to say we have more than enough MCT carrier oil options out there now. Test U + castor oil would be great but don't know how much demand there is. Otherwise Test E/C in sesame would be amazing.
Side note, I have some Test P from some other source (no longer around) in cotton seed oil that is really great and no pip. Sesame!!!

Can anyone one tell me what the average time to the East cost ? Thanks in advance
A recent order from this source went more or less like:
Shipped -> 7 days later -> passed through customs on the east coast. Not landed in the US or made it to customs. Passed through customs. Then a few days later to your address. USPS is sometimes a big mess. I have had a package go in all sorts of wrong direction for some unknown reason. Literally landed in my state and then left my state to some other state. Then back to my state and eventually delivered. More than once. Maybe "They" are watching me? Still made it and no one opened it.

Any idea what the carrier oil will be?
I’m thinking about grape seed oil or sesame seed oil as I can see only these 2 are used by American and Canadian pharmaceutical companies .
A recent order from this source went more or less like:
Shipped -> 7 days later -> passed through customs on the east coast. Not landed in the US or made it to customs. Passed through customs. Then a few days later to your address. USPS is sometimes a big mess. I have had a package go in all sorts of wrong direction for some unknown reason. Literally landed in my state and then left my state to some other state. Then back to my state and eventually delivered. More than once. Maybe "They" are watching me? Still made it and no one opened it.
Usps do sometimes weird things I have seen sending packages to entirely wrong state then reroute it to correct place . Not updating packages tracking, sending to wrong usps sorting hubs are pretty normal for usps however it happens with only 2-3% packages

Cotton seed oil= nectar of the Gods
Can attest to this. Pharma Test I used from a clinic used this and was zero pip every time.

To be honest I know 250 Test C is pretty much standard UGL. But 200mg/ml with cotton seed oil is honestly ideal, for me anyway. Zero pip from the oil, and the concentration.

Edit: and I do mean a solid Zero for pip

Edit part 2: for what it's worth to the brewing community and whoever, Flash Labs used 60% Coconut oil and 40% palm kernel oil and their oil was the smoothest UGL I used till they got Iced recently and shut down for good.

Last edited: