MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Why don't you guys take this autistic core argument to the Hutech thread that nobody reads so you stop spamming 24's thread

I understand but coring is one of those things that is always relevant, someone finding out about it sooner rather than later could be life changing. Imagine being someone who has been injecting for decades and stabbing an 18g twice a week for their trt dose like they were taught to do and then all of a sudden they learn about coring. I would feel betrayed

Yes sir I do sleep but only for 4 hours per day . I sleep at 12 midnight then wake up at 2 am to check any emails then wake up and back to work by 4:30 am due to the time difference don’t want to make my customers wait longer :)
This is why customers come back time and again. Even when a cheaper alternative comes on the scene.

Keep it up but man, get your sleep! Don't be sacrificing that over a slightly delayed email response.

Composition states carrier oil as " Oily Base". Can anyone confirm the carrier oil? If it was arachis oil surely the company would let their customers know this.
20231017_110413.jpg

Composition states carrier oil as " Oily Base". Can anyone confirm the carrier oil? If it was arachis oil surely the company would let their customers know this.
View attachment 268139
Most likely Arachis oil sir , few manufacturers disclose the carrier oil while some don’t . Since it’s pharmaceutical grade product shouldn’t be a problem or I would say do a patch test before taking full dose to see if you get any allergy from carrier oil .

Most likely Arachis oil sir , few manufacturers disclose the carrier oil while some don’t . Since it’s pharmaceutical grade product shouldn’t be a problem or I would say do a patch test before taking full dose to see if you get any allergy from carrier oil .
Thank you

Does anyone know if Xtane tablets are roughly the same size and shape of Xmalon tabs? Just want to know for splitting purposes.

Does anyone know if Xtane tablets are roughly the same size and shape of Xmalon tabs? Just want to know for splitting purposes.
May have to try those next. Splitting these Pfizer ones is a pain in the ass sometimes. I’ll get a perfect 50/50 on one and the next is 95/5 split.

Xtane pills are too small to split , I have used Xtane in past and splitting them in half is nightmare .
Did @PCT24X7.COM send you the box and needle, I got my Retesto’s without box/needle and the foil packets were selotaped back up and rubber bands placed round them lol.
Yes sir I send them in boxes when it’s just 10-15 amps only order sometimes there are other items too so for having space for other meds we need to cut off the syringe part

Yes sir I’m also waiting on Xmalon stock and updates from distributor we do have another substitute available for Xmalon and also sent sample to janoshik for testing yesterday
Is the substitute Exesin? If so, do you know if those are big enough to at least split in half?