MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Hopefully this is why mine shows 10 days in transfer with no updates, rare for me. USPS site isn't showing anything, and I can't get the above site to pull it up. Is there another Indian link to use?
For what it's worth, this has happened to me twice before. Tracking showed in transit up until the day of delivery. Then all of the updates that should have shown early popped up all at once.

I checked and all the packages sent on that day along with your package hasn’t reached to USA sir , while the packages shipped 3 days later are about to get delivered today and tomorrow, I asked indiapost and they told me that packages were departed from India and currently pending on the receiving country side .
Thank you for this. Hopefully soon as my aunt was hoping her meds would be here sooner but we know no one controls Shipping.

Hopefully this is why mine shows 10 days in transfer with no updates, rare for me. USPS site isn't showing anything, and I can't get the above site to pull it up. Is there another Indian link to use?
Try this one:

For what it's worth, this has happened to me twice before. Tracking showed in transit up until the day of delivery. Then all of the updates that should have shown early popped up all at once.
They are always different, I had one show only where it was dropped off, was delivered and tracking was never updated…

They are always different, I had one show only where it was dropped off, was delivered and tracking was never updated…
The India post site seems the most up to date for my packs. On track17 it shows tracking number unavailable.

How’s everyone usually go about ordering ancillaries like adex or nolva/ralox

do you just pick the cheapest one from the list or do you go by your favorite Indian brand

I see there’s a couple different brands for each

Here is our latest pricelist with updated prices , hope our prices is best now on meso , we will modify our prices as per need in future to serve our customers best .

I will try my best to keep my prices unbeatable till I can . New pricelist will be updated on website by tomorrow

Thanks & regards
PCT24x7
Are these still the prices?

How’s everyone usually go about ordering ancillaries like adex or nolva/ralox

do you just pick the cheapest one from the list or do you go by your favorite Indian brand

I see there’s a couple different brands for each
It totally depends on customer to customer some like to order the cheapest ones and some like to buy the brand that has been tested in recently or in past by other sources or members ,

It totally depends on customer to customer some like to order the cheapest ones and some like to buy the brand that has been tested in recently or in past by other sources or members ,
Thanks.

Regarding the one arimidex 2*14 compared to the multiple anastrazole 1*10 on the list. Why is the arimidex 166$. Is that a USA brand or a special Indian brand ?

Thanks.

Regarding the one arimidex 2*14 compared to the multiple anastrazole 1*10 on the list. Why is the arimidex 166$. Is that a USA brand or a special Indian brand ?
Yes it was the real Arimidex 1mg x 14 tabs but its now discontinued, every American patented brand is too pricey in India that’s why companies launched generic products with same quality with upto 98% less prices on some medicines . Currently Anaridex and Femistra are the top selling generics with good quality proven by janoshik tests .

Yes it was the real Arimidex 1mg x 14 tabs but its now discontinued, every American patented brand is too pricey in India that’s why companies launched generic products with same quality with upto 98% less prices on some medicines . Currently Anaridex and Femistra are the top selling generics with good quality proven by janoshik tests .

Okay thanks

Worth a lot ! I never complain unless its been well past the expected elapsed time, but good to know sir.