MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Terrific seller. TD 21 days from payment. I also appreciate this India pharma vendor includes boxes when you order box quantities, which many don't. Loose strips are ok, but boxes are easier to store.

He does a good job supplying "fresh" product, with far out expiration dates, not the end of life scrapings some vendors send. Don't hesitate to order in large quantities to stock up and save with the bulk discounts being offered.

Taking advantage of the sale with another order.

Last edited:
I have no interest in doing the homework
This is the only thing you've said that isn't word salad or gibberish. What in the world do I have to do with you deciding to substantiate your claim? Share the source of your data, or admit it's contrived. I've got nothing to do with the crap that falls out of your mouth.

This is the only thing you've said that isn't word salad or gibberish. What in the world do I have to do with you deciding to substantiate your claim? Share the source of your data, or admit it's contrived. I've got nothing to do with the crap that falls out of your mouth.

Here's one of about 100 sources that covered this issue. Even a moron would've spent the 3 seconds necessary to find this themselves, but you'd need a major IQ boost to rise to that level.

Here's one of about 100 sources that covered this issue. Even a moron would've spent the 3 seconds necessary to find this themselves, but you'd need a major IQ boost to rise to that level.

100 sources? I mean, really? You linked a single npr article. And that means what? What in the fk is the point of anything you're trying to say? Seriously? You're screaming about my low iq an illiteracy, yet there is no discernable point to anything you're saying.

That’s for the reply buddy, I know @PCT24X7.STORE does Nebido by Cernos but I think the carrier oil is caster oil and putting that sub q just sounds painful.

Retesto is like water as carrier oil is EO, hoping for the American remedies uses AO I think so fingers crossed.

No anabolics should be done sub q unless they’re water based suspensions. Yes, castor oil. It extends the half life even longer so, more consistent levels

I respectfully disagree sir.

Dr John Crisler
Dr Robert Stevens

And my own blood results confirm it’s a viable method.
Well the pharmaceutical companies that make the drugs, make them with the intentiob of you administering it intramuscularly.

Hence, any and all data about half life , dose , etc is relative to that. Not to mention the “FOR IMTRAMUSCULAR USE ONLY” labels.

Well the pharmaceutical companies that make the drugs, make them with the intentiob of you administering it intramuscularly.

Hence, any and all data about half life , dose , etc is relative to that. Not to mention the “FOR IMTRAMUSCULAR USE ONLY” labels.
The guy you're arguing with probably shoves Tylenol up his ass and wonders why he has a migraine and his ass hurts. You're wasting your time debating someone who can't even read a label that clearly states it manufactured to be used a specific way. I'll start injecting my BP pills and see if that changes the MOA

We had this conversation 6-8 months ago and I suspect it will continually come up in the future. The fact of the matter is that testosterone of various esters have been studied both for SQ and IM delivery for quite some time. The only major difference between SQ and IM was the time to serum peak is longer for SQ, but the peaks were the same. Keep in mind that all studies relate to hypogonadal or transgender men and therefore volume and frequency of injections will be far less than for those simply seeking personal enhancement.

Despite the formal recommendation for oil-based testosterone formulations to be administered via the IM route, recent data suggest that SC administration of testosterone esters results in pharmacokinetics and serum testosterone concentrations that are similar to the IM route (23-27) and associated with less discomfort (24, 28). Recently, after assessing its safety and efficacy, the Food and Drug Administration approved an autoinjector device for weekly SC self-administration of testosterone enanthate (27, 29). However, this device is expensive compared to administration of ester with conventional syringe and needles.

My personal preference is IM although I have done SQ a few times just for the experience. I had no issue with volumes <0.5ml, but more than that resulted in pip and noticeable lump under the injection site. So, while their data suggest SC can be more comfortable than IM, I suspect this is only for low volumes with once-per-week dosing.

Testosterone Therapy With Subcutaneous Injections: A Safe, Practical, and Reasonable Option

Administration of testosterone ester via the SC route has been gaining popularity. To date, limited data suggest that SC administration of testosterone enanthate and cypionate results in stable and predictable on-treatment concentrations, has good acceptability among patients, and can be self-administered more easily than IM injections. Furthermore, localized adverse effects at the injection site are mild and transient. Although long-term studies with larger numbers of patients are needed to evaluate the safety and compliance of SC testosterone (in particular for testosterone undecanoate), clinicians should be aware of this route of testosterone administration, as it has the potential to increase patient adherence to therapy of a formulation that is relatively inexpensive and results in comparable on-treatment serum testosterone concentrations.

We had this conversation 6-8 months ago and I suspect it will continually come up in the future. The fact of the matter is that testosterone of various esters have been studied both for SQ and IM delivery for quite some time. The only major difference between SQ and IM was the time to serum peak is longer for SQ, but the peaks were the same. Keep in mind that all studies relate to hypogonadal or transgender men and therefore volume and frequency of injections will be far less than for those simply seeking personal enhancement.

My personal preference is IM although I have done SQ a few times just for the experience. I had no issue with volumes <0.5ml, but more than that resulted in pip and noticeable lump under the injection site. So, while their data suggest SC can be more comfortable than IM, I suspect this is only for low volumes with once-per-week dosing.

Testosterone Therapy With Subcutaneous Injections: A Safe, Practical, and Reasonable Option
I ain't reading all that. But the label says "for deep intramuscular use" so I'm gonna go with that.

I've blasted and cruised IM and subq for 20 years. Prefer both. No preference, they both have their place and both can provide stable blood serum levels

It's not stable because they absorb at different rates if mixed
Nah they're perfectly stable In fact there's been plenty of studies over the last decade that show that it's stable and I've got two decades worth of bloods that show test levels perfectly stable and literally identical to running IM. This includes up to .5ml subq injects daily. Beyond that it's a bit much for subq

Hello everyone, due to storage issue emails were not not getting delivered to my inbox yesterday but now it’s been resolved now hence I would request customers to email me once again .

please email us for queries and orders / product list / catalogue

Email - shop@pct24x7.store

Last edited: