MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

it was actually about saving 15% on my auto insurance. That was his promise. Instead I only saved 10% so after all these years I don’t know if he’s still a man of his word or working for the “other guys” (progressive )

Do you think he’s holding out on you ? Do you think he’s not releasing something that may help his business
is it good customer service to dodge a question several times, then make announcement when more information will be released and then do not release those information?
does this help his business?

There are problems with India Pharma, but I think they're way overblown. 85% of generics sold in the US come from India. I think the FDA looks for any excuse to trash their reputation to protect domestic manufacturer's profits.
The United States relies heavily on Indian pharma, yet at the same time are tryi.g to trash the reputation of Indian pharma? And your evidence for this is what? Do you not realize how stupid you sound? Maybe you should stick to complaining about how cheap you are and all the shit you can't afford.

is it good customer service to dodge a question several times, then make announcement when more information will be released and then do not release those information?
Again … do you think he knows the answer or info and is just not giving it to you ?

Hello sir , everything is set just one thing is left which is vat issue which we are working on to pay in advance from India so we don’t loose any package because of it . Plus arranging more addresses to receive packages rest things are set in place already .

The United States relies heavily on Indian pharma, yet at the same time are tryi.g to trash the reputation of Indian pharma? And your evidence for this is what? Do you not realize how stupid you sound? Maybe you should stick to complaining about how cheap you are and all the shit you can't afford.

Do you know what percentage of US FDA pharma regulators "retire" and resurface as new hires in the US pharma industry?

Another flawless order with incredibly fast turnaround.

It still blows my mind that I can buy meds here cheaper than my insurance copay.

Put him on ignore, friend. He has no clue what he's talking about. My quality of life has risen since I put him on ignore, and Connor. Although I do miss Connor a little bit

Put him on ignore, friend. He has no clue what he's talking about. My quality of life has risen since I put him on ignore, and Connor. Although I do miss Connor a little bit

What a clown you are. I know precisely what I'm talking about, and unlike you can form a well developed, coherent argument, not relying on childish ad hominem attacks.

I don't know. What is the percentage?

At last count a few years ago, 27% of Drug Reviewers, the most powerful pharmaceutical regulatory positions in the FDA that left their positions immediately went to work for US based pharma companies.

When you add others from the FDA, and congressional staffers who have access to drug oversight panels, it's hundreds of federal staffers a year moving from government to the US pharma industry.

These two ignorant fools have no idea how the revolving door between government and the drug companies they're supposed to regulate works.

If you're planning to get a high paying job working for a drug manufacturer as soon as you leave government, there's plenty of incentive to scrutinize the competitor of your future employer.

I know @nightprowler7 and @JeffroCat don't read, but the clearest view of how US pharma regulation, generic drugs, and India Pharma works is in the book "Bottle Full of Lies".

Last edited:
Well, it's the same for those that migrate from government to banking and private investment funds, or on green energy/utilities companies boards.
Same thing.
At last count a few years ago, 27% of Drug Reviewers, the most powerful pharmaceutical regulatory positions in the FDA that left the company immediately went to work for US based pharma companies.

When you add others from the FDA, and congressional staffers who have access to drug oversight panels, it's hundreds of federal staffers a year moving from government to the US pharma industry.

Only an ignorant fool who has no idea how the revolving door between government and the drug companies they're supposed to regulate works.

If you're planning to get a high paying job working for a drug manufacturer as soon as soon as you leave govenerment, there's plenty of incentive to scrutinize the competitor of your future employer.

I know @nightprowler7 and @JeffroCat don't read, but the clearest view of how US pharma regulation, generic drugs, and India Pharma works is covered in the book "Bottle Full of Lies".

Well, it's the same for those that migrate from government to banking and private investment funds, or on green energy/utilities companies boards.
Same thing.

Yes, except your bank isn't going to try to prevent life saving generics of $10,000 drugs being made available for $50, as many of these people do. If a pharma company can use their connections through former regulators now working for them to delay a generic for just one year, it could easily mean tens, or hundreds of millions additional profit as people suffer each year.

I don't hate "big pharma". The system gives them the incentive of a potentially huge profit for a few years if they develop a great new drug, after which it becomes available for generic makers to produce at low cost and everyone benefits. But this revolving door of regulators to pharma companies means generic manufacturers are under constant attack, rather than neutral, effective regulation to ensure safe drugs are produced.

At last count a few years ago, 27% of Drug Reviewers, the most powerful pharmaceutical regulatory positions in the FDA that left their positions immediately went to work for US based pharma companies.

These two ignorant fools have no idea how the revolving door between government and the drug companies they're supposed to regulate works.

If you're planning to get a high paying job working for a drug manufacturer as soon as you leave government, there's plenty of incentive to scrutinize the competitor of your future employer.

I know @nightprowler7 and @JeffroCat don't read, but the clearest view of how US pharma regulation, generic drugs, and India Pharma works is in the book "Bottle Full of Lies".
Source- trust me bro

Attachments

• 965681_1280.jpg
    965681_1280.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 3
Source- trust me bro

Go back to ignoring me and popping up with your one liner insults instead of putting in the effort to make a rational counter argument, here, on a forum intended for ideas to be discussed.

That's the best way to demonstrate how intelligent you are, and what a low IQ, ill informed person I am.

@PCT24X7.STORE Can you please respond to my email confirming that you received my bitcoin transfer?

FWIW, none of the India pharma guys I'm dealing with have been responding in the last 24 hours. I can't say for sure but perhaps there's a holiday or something going on. Would be nice to set up an email auto reply message or let us know they'll be off the map for a little while.

Back