MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

All good, have most but not all those (used to always wear a had bc 'nobody should have to see that head of mine').
But a couple stomach ulcers meds I saw could produce prolactin (as an example). But what gut health things that would negate having to use ppi drugs long term help?? Or meds to deal with Ulcer or just stomach issue glutamine isn't gonna fix bc past opiates usage or throwing up regurlarly type shit. Just curious I might get protein from the lactation and all but not into all that just yet. (Saying the ulcer meds I've got seem to help but could be diet that day or how much in bowels or combo with glucose meds,)... Anyways ppreciate ya

Wow man you sound like you're in bad shape. A doctor would be the best way to handle those problems. I would want professional help to cure an ulcer that's painful.

I enjoy the list very much so... But I get sidetracked easy and might've missed a new item or what not. So question for all members: what items would look into to have on hand that mightve not thought of (what works better than Advil bc similar but not harsh on liver) ( bad example but yah yah yah).
So question is: besides basic stuff what could order that haven't thought about but that's helped or you have as a staple bc why not..
I appreciate the responses
Retesto (Sustanon) by Leeford healthcare , oil is like water and blood tests confirm it’s legit

Roughly how long is it taking packs to land in the US after order?

My recent order took 24 days.

No complaints. With international I make sure to stock up and have a big buffer with the first order, then reorder at least 3 months before I'm going to run out. Just in case of delays or reship. Beats paying a premium for fast domestic.

Is there currently a website for ordering or is it still through email?
Hello sir , yes I’m back to old school again please email me for list
Email : Shop@pct24x7.store
How is the insulin shipped?
Is it kept cool somehow?
hello sir , we keep the insulin in refrigerator and if you want we can ship insulin with cooling gel packs
Roughly how long is it taking packs to land in the US after order?
hello sir , it’s around 2-3 weeks india to USA on average these days .

I enjoy the list very much so... But I get sidetracked easy and might've missed a new item or what not. So question for all members: what items would look into to have on hand that mightve not thought of (what works better than Advil bc similar but not harsh on liver) ( bad example but yah yah yah).
So question is: besides basic stuff what could order that haven't thought about but that's helped or you have as a staple bc why not..
I appreciate the responses

Baclofen is better than advil. Not sure of the safety profile on your liver. Can be habit forming

Back