MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

Must be the only person on the entire continent not using that cursed messaging app, lol.
I know right, everyone has that stupid app. My work asked me to download it and I said my texts are going through just fine and I walked away lol.

What's ironic/funny about WhatsApp is you have to have your and someone else's phone number to use it lol.

I know right, everyone has that stupid app. My work asked me to download it and I said my texts are going through just fine and I walked away lol.

What's ironic/funny about WhatsApp is you have to have your and someone else's phone number to use it lol.

My Indian tailor in Bangkok only communicates using it, and ever since I installed that garbage I've been stalked by what I'm convinced are Venezuelan prostitutes from Florida looking for a sugardaddy, lol.

Whatsapp is the cesspit of humanity.

My Indian tailor in Bangkok only communicates using it, and ever since I installed that garbage I've been stalked by what I'm convinced are Venezuelan prostitutes from Florida looking for a sugardaddy, lol.

Whatsapp is the cesspit of humanity.
How did you set the app up? There's various options for privacy.
Why a tailor in Bangkok?

How did you set the app up? There's various options for privacy.
Why a tailor in Bangkok?

To be fair I haven't dug into the app since 99% of my associates just text, I'll dig into the settings to tweak it for more privacy

BKK has a large fashion district dominated by Indian tailors, some of whom have 10,000+ fabrics. and will custom make shirts and suits, even high end shoes, to a very high standard for 1/5th the price I pay in the US for similar quality, in 48 hours or less. On more than one occasion the savings have paid for a multi-week trip to Thailand. Even my girlfriends have had custom made dresses there. Bring in a pic of what you want and they can make anything. My guy keeps my measurements on hand, so I can have clothes made and shipped to me on demand, though that's not ideal since a fitting and adjustment is usually needed for the best results. It's a must do item for anyone visiting that part of the world imo.

IMG_8153.jpeg

so i assume the EU forwarding service will not come in near future since you ignore the question @PCT24X7.STORE ?
i would prefer clear communication, since there are members here who are waiting for it and if it wont come tell us and we look somewhere else..
thanks

Sorry for my absence here for 2 days having some vision issues . Just asked him to provide me shipping cost slab for all eu countries with max limit per package he said he will be sharing it today evening .
so i assume the EU forwarding service will not come in near future since you ignore the question @PCT24X7.STORE ?
i would prefer clear communication, since there are members here who are waiting for it and if it wont come tell us and we look somewhere else..
thanks

Sorry for my absence here for 2 days having some vision issues . Just asked him to provide me shipping cost slab for all eu countries with max limit per package he said he will be sharing it today evening .
sounds promising, thanks for updating!
vision issues should be checked out, hope you did that!

Hi PCT. To your knowledge, have any of your anabolics been tested?
Not tested sir as the portion of sales of steroid is very small since steroids are domestically available everywhere customers don’t bother much to buy steroids from India while they can get good quality ugl stuff locally . Plus India makes mostly amps which people hate in USA.

I enjoy the list very much so... But I get sidetracked easy and might've missed a new item or what not. So question for all members: what items would look into to have on hand that mightve not thought of (what works better than Advil bc similar but not harsh on liver) ( bad example but yah yah yah).
So question is: besides basic stuff what could order that haven't thought about but that's helped or you have as a staple bc why not..
I appreciate the responses

I enjoy the list very much so... But I get sidetracked easy and might've missed a new item or what not. So question for all members: what items would look into to have on hand that mightve not thought of (what works better than Advil bc similar but not harsh on liver) ( bad example but yah yah yah).
So question is: besides basic stuff what could order that haven't thought about but that's helped or you have as a staple bc why not..
I appreciate the responses

If you enjoy caffeine take the opportunity to try Modafinil and Armodafinil, which provide similar stimulative benefits and enhance cognition, but last much longer, without the jitters, headaches, or crash of caffeine. They are non-addictive. .

Zopiclone 7.5mg is an excellent sleep inducer.

If you use steroids, Xtane (aka aromasin, exemestane) is a good pharma brand alternative to the underground lab AI you should have on hand.

Finasteride and oral Minoxidil are the basis of male hair loss prevention and limited reversal.

Accufine (isotretinoin) is a permanent acne cure, if you use it for a full course of treatment.

Doxycycline 100mg and Amoxycillin Clavulanate are inexpensive antibiotics that will cover most infections in an emergency.

If you enjoy caffeine take the opportunity to try Modafinil and Armodafinil, which provide similar stimulative benefits and enhance cognition, but last much longer, without the jitters, headaches, or crash of caffeine. They are non-addictive. .

If you use steroids, Xtane (aka aromasin, exemestane) is a good pharma brand alternative to the underground lab AI you should have on hand.

Finasteride and oral Minoxidil are the basis of male hair loss prevention and limited reversal.

Accufine (isotretinoin) is a permanent acne cure, if you use it for a full course of treatment.

Doxycycline 100mg and Amoxycillin Clavulanate are inexpensive antibiotics that will cover most infections in an emergency.
All good, have most but not all those (used to always wear a hat bc 'nobody should have to see that head of mine').
But a couple stomach ulcers meds I saw could produce prolactin (as an example). But what gut health things that would negate having to use ppi drugs long term help?? Or meds to deal with Ulcer or just stomach issue glutamine isn't gonna fix bc past opiates usage or throwing up regurlarly type shit. Just curious I might get protein from the lactation and all but not into all that just yet. (Saying the ulcer meds I've got seem to help but could be diet that day or how much in bowels or combo with glucose meds,)... Anyways ppreciate ya

All good, have most but not all those (used to always wear a had bc 'nobody should have to see that head of mine').
But a couple stomach ulcers meds I saw could produce prolactin (as an example). But what gut health things that would negate having to use ppi drugs long term help?? Or meds to deal with Ulcer or just stomach issue glutamine isn't gonna fix bc past opiates usage or throwing up regurlarly type shit. Just curious I might get protein from the lactation and all but not into all that just yet. (Saying the ulcer meds I've got seem to help but could be diet that day or how much in bowels or combo with glucose meds,)... Anyways ppreciate ya

Back