MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

why would it say a signature is required? Sketchy?
If a parcel carrier thinks the package is left unsecured or is likely to be stolen. They can ask for a signature even if it isn't requested. I had a few from dash that required signature. Then I moved to a non ghetto shithole and no more signature required

why would it say a signature is required? Sketchy?

Do not worry, requiring a signature NEVER means trouble even though it makes people paranoid.

If the mail person thinks the package won't be safe left at the house they can ask for a signature.

This question comes up a lot and it's never an issue.

If the authorities wanted to "get" you; they'd keep trying to deliver to you personally, not ask you to sign a slip you can leave for them or come to the post office for it.

Do not worry, requiring a signature NEVER means trouble even though it makes people paranoid.

If the mail person thinks the package won't be safe left at the house they can ask for a signature.

This question comes up a lot and it's never an issue.

If the authorities wanted to "get" you; they'd keep trying to deliver to you personally, not ask you to sign a slip you can leave for them or come to the post office for it.
You can actually make an account on the usps website and do do a E-signature and set it to where if you ever have a package that needs signed for that signature will work and package will be left ..

Another 2 packs landed successfully, a few days apart. From the time I paid until delivery was about 3 weeks to eastern USA.
Packed nice and tight as usual! He even threw in a little something extra.
Always a great experience

This is such a bomb deal from already a cheap source.

Gunna stock up

Not dogging the source here, I'm a fan, but let's not get too excited over a 17% discount after prices were raised 40% on average and in some cases tripled over what they were a month ago.

I'm looking forward to the per item bulk discounts coming later this month bringing prices closer to what they in the very recent past.

Once the summer sale is over I will be offering unbeatable deals on regular / harm reduction meds than no one can beat .
Not dogging the source here, I'm a fan, but let's not get too excited over a 17% discount after prices were raised 40% on average and in some cases tripled over what they were a month ago.

I'm looking forward to the per item bulk discounts coming later this month bringing prices closer to what they in the very recent past.

Are you ever gonna stop crying about the price increase? My god dude i think this is your 5th post about this. Fucking go to Costco and pay more then jfc

i only hope your EU guy is ready before the summer sale ends xD

PCT24 is going to need help to handle all the orders he gets once EU service is started. I wouldn't be surprised if a fee for optional reship guarantee is required, under the circumstances I think that would be reasonable, and still be a great deal.

Are you ever gonna stop crying about the price increase? My god dude i think this is your 5th post about this. Fucking go to Costco and pay more then jfc

All Indian pharma vendors have to offer is price, and when my identical order would cost nearly double what it did a month ago I'm not going to stop commenting on that until it's addressed, which they've said they will.

You're completely powerless to do anything about it so you can keep up your impotent raging all you like, bootlicker.

All Indian pharma vendors have to offer is price, and when my identical order would cost nearly double what it did a month ago I'm not going to stop commenting on that until it's addressed, which they've said they will.

You're completely powerless to do anything about it so you can keep up your impotent raging all you like, bootlicker.
I don't complain when I have the freewill to do business elsewhere, im not poor. You on the other hand keep giving him business but won't stop bitching. Go shop somewhere else if it's sooo expensive. Maybe the first time you get bunk or mislabeled meds off indiamart you'll shut the fuck up about the price.

I don't complain when I have the freewill to do business elsewhere, im not poor. You on the other hand keep giving him business but won't stop bitching. Go shop somewhere else if it's sooo expensive. Maybe the first time you get bunk or mislabeled meds off indiamart you'll shut the fuck up about the price.

I'm sure your low level job keeps you very well off.

Only a fool doesn't seek the best deal, and if you weren't such an obviously shallow
thinker you'd note I specifically focused on discounts going to large, high dollar orders, not the handful of 1 and 2 strip "sampler" purchases you undoubtedly make.

I've sent many customers to this seller, and I have more than a few that came back pointing out they found better deals elsewhere for the 50 or 100 strip multi year supplies they intended to buy.

You haven't sent one customer here, and following the advice of morons like you who lack any business savvy whatsoever is a recipe for less, not more profit.

I'm sure your low level job keeps you very well off.

Only a fool doesn't seek the best deal, and if you weren't such an obviously shallow
thinker you'd note I specifically focused on discounts going to large, high dollar orders, not the handful of 1 and 2 strip "sampler" purchases you undoubtedly make.

I've sent many customers to this seller, and I have more than a few that came back pointing out they found better deals elsewhere for the 50 or 100 strip multi year supplies they intended to buy.

You haven't sent one customer here, and following the advice of morons like you who lack any business savvy whatsoever is a recipe for less, not more profit.
First you complained the price saying your complaining was harm reduction but you're broke fat ass continues to make new excuses why you complain about the price. Maybe it's just you're broke?

Then you start your own business if you're such an expert. Then you can tell others how to run THEIR business.

Back